• FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ted Nugent's Wife Proves She's Just as Fucking Stupid as He Is

Ted Nugent's Wife
    ARRESTED
    Gun at the Airport
    Exclusive

Ted Nugent's wife Shemane Deziel was just arrested at an airport in Dallas, Texas ... and sources tell us it was because she brought a gun into the terminal ... TMZ has learned.

The arrest took place at Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport. It's unclear if Ted was with Shemane at the time of the arrest.

Shemane has been married to the "Cat Scratch Fever" rocker since 1989 -- they have one child together. They reportedly met when Ted was a guest on a Detroit radio station, where she worked on the news team.

Story developing ...
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Haha.....fucking idiots...

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

What did that idiot's wife from CNN get as a sentence when she did the same a few years back?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

EVH got a $1000 fine and one year probation when he did it....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          EVH got a $1000 fine and one year probation when he did it....
          And that was before all the police state bullshit took over the airports.....
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Lou Dobbs that was his name and his wife was arrested at Newark Airport but could not anything about a sentence.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
              Lou Dobbs that was his name and his wife was arrested at Newark Airport but could not anything about a sentence.

Hey Kristy, remember that pic of the brunette girl in Levis on a sidewalk somewhere that you had as your avatar for a long time? I liked that pic. I don't know why. That girl just seemed....idk. Something about her drew me to her.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

That was before the heroin

Comment

• BenJammin
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Feb 2004

The 'Nuge' just reminds me of every cool person I hung out with in my youth that ultimately became self-righteous neo-con assholes.

His buck toothed recital of every right wing conspiracy just fucking makes me sick and makes me hate his musical legacy because I now see it as a sham of sorts.

Ted made his money on an idealistic (any largely drug influenced) youth and parlayed on the image of a wanton rock-n-roll and carefree lifestyle. Yet he has constantly lambasted and belittled those who choose to partake and live their own lives as they wished, both peers and fans, as though he was some infallible and condescending above-it-all sort of saint. Fuck him... he's the reason I automatically distrust anyone named 'Ted'. If only he and Gene Simmons were gay, they could form a civil union and butt fuck and give each other reach arounds to a state of utter self-righteous bliss

Despite all the propaganda, as long as you are an upstanding citizen (and that's all we want, right?) no one is going to take your guns away.
                  Last edited by BenJammin; 08-30-2013, 07:24 PM.
                  "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Nobody should give Nugent any attention. Isn't he the hypocritical bastard who literally shit his pants so that he didn't have to enlist? Or is that urban legend? Either way he's a complete tool.
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                      Nobody should give Nugent any attention. Isn't he the hypocritical bastard who literally shit his pants so that he didn't have to enlist? Or is that urban legend? Either way he's a complete tool.
                      It's not an urban legend. He didn't bath and ate junk food for weeks before going to the draft board. He admitted it in a 70's interview. He also likes repeat how much of a straight edge teetotaler he is, despite multiple accounts of people seeing him drinking and drugging...

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

His first hit single with the Amboy Dukes was called "Journey to the Center of the Mind". And he claims he had no idea it was about drugs.

Bullshit.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I've seen some of his loincloth stageshow days of the 70's. Swinging from a rope out into the audience, screaming "motherfucker!" and singing obligatorily songs about rape and misogyny and Ted claims he was never under the influence of any drug? Problem with this asshole is that he became his character of "Detroit City Madman" to cover his draft dodging even though no one gave a serious shit about him. Ted must had realized his audience (such as it was in the 70's) only went to his shows for hoping to see a train wreck and Ted let them down. Ted opted to create a new character that loved date rape of girls more than half his age, developed a quasi-Reagan follower with a pro-war paranoid attitude (a residual effect of doing heavy amounts of cocaine) and wrote some of the dismal absolutely fucking unlistenable songs of that shit era known as the 80's.

What lasted was the paranoia and pro-war now turned pro gun agenda which you would think who cares only that Ted found another audience to follow him in his warped mutterings and he'll say anything to keep them. He's still a train wreck

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            His first hit single with the Amboy Dukes was called "Journey to the Center of the Mind". And he claims he had no idea it was about drugs.

Bullshit.
                            Yeah, like he doesn't know what racism is because he knows who Chuck Berry, Little Richard and Bo Diddly are and how they were "blacks with alarm clocks" who got out of bed every morning. Bet he wouldn't know Rapheal Saadig from Robert Glasper if they were wearing clocks like Flavor Flav at gun show.

Comment

• fraroc
                              Commando
                              • Jun 2012

I can't believe I fucking agree with Krustina

Uncle Ted never had his head on straight, as talented as the guy is.
                              How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

Working...