Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

CarFucker

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Only one song fits this thread........

Last edited by FORD; 09-18-2013, 04:26 PM. Reason: better video
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

I watched a show about strange fetishes and there was a man there who was in love with his cars.

There was also an American woman who was in love with Berlin wall and was thinking about moving to Germany because of it.

Here, you have to watch this:

I'll try to find the one with the car too.
      Last edited by envy_me; 09-18-2013, 04:31 PM.
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Look at this star He lives near Seattle.

We HAVE to get this guy to join the Army

Just skip to about 2 minutes into it

Last edited by envy_me; 09-18-2013, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yelm??

Well, that's no surprise. There are a lot of goddamned weirdos in Yelm.

And I'm pretty sure I've seen that Bug on the road. Though thankfully, not the guy fucking "her".
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by FORD
            Yelm??

Well, that's no surprise. There are a lot of goddamned weirdos in Yelm.

And I'm pretty sure I've seen that Bug on the road. Though thankfully, not the guy fucking "her".

If you see Vanilla again, my suggestion is not to touch her. Just slide in a note under the wiper with adress to this place

Comment

• VetteLS5
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by envy_me
              I watched a show about strange fetishes
              I watched a "show" once where a mod on a message board encouraged the perception of a weird international cyber-relationship which ultimately led to a huge multi-user meltdown that damn near dismantled a pretty good website. Does that count?

Ok. Before you ask - yes I'm being a dick on purpose. Love you all.... really.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

They made a TV show about that? Which fucked up (probably Hearst or Murdoch owned) channel was that desperate for material?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• VetteLS5
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2012

Originally posted by FORD
                  They made a TV show about that? Which fucked up (probably Hearst or Murdoch owned) channel was that desperate for material?
                  Look no further than 'round here. Yeesh - you didn't know they owned The Army?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sesh is really Rupert Murdoch??
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Igosplut
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I don't know about fucking cars, but they sure have fucked me over a time or three.....
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                        I watched a "show" once where a mod on a message board encouraged the perception of a weird international cyber-relationship which ultimately led to a huge multi-user meltdown that damn near dismantled a pretty good website. Does that count?

Ok. Before you ask - yes I'm being a dick on purpose. Love you all.... really.

Well, at least we didn't fuck exhaust pipes. I mean not more then twice a week. Cause twice a week is acceptable

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

And if you see a "car lover" suck on the exhaust pipe, do you try and save him from suicide or do you give him some privacy?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Drunk man 'tried to have sex with an ambulance'

A 25-year-old drunken man tried to have sex with an ambulance, a court heard.

Telegraph News By Telegraph reporters3:44PM GMT 14 Feb 2013

Callum Ward, 25, was seen "pressing" himself against the emergency vehicle before "simulating a sex act" on the bonnet.
                            Official police logs show an officer who saw him stated: "It looks as though he is attempting to make love to the front of the ambulance".
                            Ward was drunk and had taken cannabis and amphetamine and was "in relatively high spirits" before the incident in November in Barnstaple, Devon.

He was first spotted setting fire to a packet of peanuts inside a phone box before mounting the ambulance, Barnstaple Magistrates Court was told.

He was found guilty of being drunk and disorderly and in possession of Class B drugs.

He was sentenced to a community order with a supervision requirement for six months and ordered to pay £60.
                            Ward, of Barnstaple, told the court: "I did start using drugs and drinking. I have seen the error of my ways with that."

In 2007, Robert Stewart, of Ayr, Scotland, was placed on the sex offenders’ register after being caught trying to have sex with a bicycle.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I remember posting about the bicycle one here back in the day.

Comment

Working...