Fuck my fucking alcoholic wreck of a father.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fraroc
    Commando
    • Jun 2012

Fuck my fucking alcoholic wreck of a father.

I will never speak to the fucker again. I honestly don't give a fuck if he was the one that introduced me to my favorite bands, what he did to me last night was un-fucking called for.

Yesterday, right when I was watching The Legend Of Korra (my new favorite show) my dad bursts into my room, tells me to shut the TV off right in the middle of a good part, not even during a commercial break, right smack in the middle of a good part. So I ask him "Why" in which he proceeds to give me a hard time, but he finally tells me that he wants to take the air conditioner out of my room.

Really? He had to pick NOW? Why couldn't he have done it in the afternoon when I could actually help him? He loves scotch and I already knew he was fucking ossified. So I storm out my room in anger because I'm missing my TV show, and also to give him some space. The fucker has the nerve to tell me "You know what? Fuck you, Francesco! You're a worthless peice of shit!"

I hit the roof. I hit the god-damned motherfucking roof when he said that, the fact that he kicked me out of my room in the middle of my TV show, It pissed me off, but I could forgive that. The fact that he called me a peice of shit was a whole another fucking ball game. So I screamed "FUCK YOU!" And soon I yelled that, he came charging twoard's me like a fucking deranged gorilla, backed me in a corner and began to fucking strangle me.

Now, lets get one thing straight, I may seem like an emotional pushover, but I can be one tough motherfucker when I want to be. I wasn't going to let him get any real hits in, So I stood my ground put up a fight. Even though he was pulling the shit out of my hair, I fought back and remained standing. It got so bad, our fighting, that my mother had to come in and break it up. That was last night and the two of us are still not talking.

The problem with my dad is that he is a fucking alcoholic with a short fuse (probably where I get it from) And before he started taking Zoloft, he used to punch walls, throw shit, and get into the WORST verbal fights with my mother. He never laid a hand on her, mind you. But he did lay a hand on me. Today was actually a rarity where he was an angry drunk, usually he's the kind of drunk that conks out from the alcohol on the couch and that's it for the night. Mom and Dad's marriage has hit an absolute low point and definitley forsee a possible divorce in the future.

I don't know how long this silent treatement will go on for. All I know is that I will never say anything to him anymore. He feels the same way too, except for a few hours ago, when he refused to give me gas money so I can go to my Sunday class he said "You want gas money, talk to your mother. By the way, I just want to let you know that you are a loser and you deserved everything that happened to you last night." Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha FUCK YOU!

Honestly, my mother is my fucking savior. She is one hell of a woman and despite the fact that sometimes we fight, I will always love and respect her.
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If you change your mind and want this post removed report it and one of us will.

Take care...

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Fuck that worthless piece of shit.

I am with you Fraroc.

Here is the thing:

Once you are in a position to move out, THEN you can ignore him for the rest of your days if you want.

I hate to see such things happen. I had my rebellious era with my Dad, but he did not drink that much, and when he did, I had no idea if he was drunk. You could not really tell when he was ripped.

In my case though, he was always there for me when I needed help. And as the standard wisdom goes, now that he is gone, I would give anything to have him around.

I hope things work out for ya man.
      Last edited by Hardrock69; 09-28-2013, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Awwww, Styx boy has daddy issues.

Comment

• fraroc
          Commando
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Kristy
          Awwww, Styx boy has daddy issues.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
            Fuck that worthless piece of shit.

I am with you Fraroc.

Here is the thing:

Once you are in a position to move out, THEN you can ignore him for the rest of your days if you want.

I hate to see such things happen. I had my rebellious era with my Dad, but he did not drink that much, and when he did, I had no idea if he was drunk. You could not really tell when he was ripped.

In my case though, he was always there for me when I needed help. And as the standard wisdom goes, now that he is gone, I would give anything to have him around.

I hope things work out for ya man.

I agree with HR Fraroc. Stay strong and try to avoid conflict right now for everyones sake.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

And I thought I had it bad. My dad is always trying to clean out his garage by dumping scrap metal into MY garage.

Anyone need an empty beer keg?
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                And I thought I had it bad. My dad is always trying to clean out his garage by dumping scrap metal into MY garage.

That might be a fun item to clean up, maybe VanHalenize it with some paint, poke through a hole where the tap goes, and keep spare change in it.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  A friend of mine is making bar stools out of beer kegs. I'll let you know.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Friend...take a deep breath. The only thing that will get you through this is a very small dose of common sense.

Look, there are complete assholes you are going to face every single day, for the rest of your life. And yeah, it only gets even more wonderful when you just so happen to be related to 'em. Although this may sound casual and somewhat indifferent, fuck 'em. Whatever they say, whatever they do, can not and ultimately MUST not take away from yer own sense of personal esteem.

No, I am not saying you must stand there and take it like a pansy, on the other hand, I am saying you must stand there in total defiance, albeit silently. Save your money, and plan your exit. Let the bluster and bullshit happen, as there is no way in hell you can stop it. Any attempts otherwise simply lead to heartache and headaches.

Bide your time, then one evening (having planned in advance), pack up all you need and bail. Realistically, the first two or three options you pick out are going to suck and not work out in the least. That in and of itself is OK, trust me. The situations will help you define pretty much what you are looking for towards a piece of mind, comfort-wise. Eventually, you'll grasp a point of what is essential toward your own attitude of self-worth, let alone survival.

Anger is a good thing, but patience is fucking cool, as well. Figure out how to moderate both of 'em. Anything else is failure on your part, and allows the bastard(s) to win.

Keep a clean head, and if needed, keep in touch. I'm more than willing to give you as much shit as humanly possible about yer opinions of a dumb as a box of hammers rock band, yet I equally will stand by you if ya need help.

chef

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                      That might be a fun item to clean up, maybe VanHalenize it with some paint, poke through a hole where the tap goes, and keep spare change in it.
                      I already have a 5 gallon water bottle for coins.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        Keep a clean head, and if needed, keep in touch. I'm more than willing to give you as much shit as humanly possible about yer opinions of a dumb as a box of hammers rock band, yet I equally will stand by you if ya need help.

chef

Only at the Roth Army can you meet & forge kinships like this.

And Fraroc, keep in mind a lot of the guys here are probably the same age as your father and have had their time being drunk & being assholes. So they can offer that unique perspective to you of how to approach this where you have the best chance of getting through this with a positive result. (or the least negative result as the case may be)

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig

Anger is a good thing, but patience is fucking cool, as well. Figure out how to moderate both of 'em. Anything else is failure on your part, and allows the bastard(s) to win.
                          Teaching codependency is not "cool" Chef.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Teaching codependency is not "cool" Chef.
                            Codependency requires the efforts of two people, Kris. Emotional balance is up to the endeavor of the individual.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• fraroc
                              Commando
                              • Jun 2012

Ugh.....Dad is so fucking delusional. Today he's trying to talk to me like nothing fucking happened on Friday and not only that, he's fucking bribing me with shit. I mean, out of nowhere after I got home from school he asks me "Do you want a slurpee?" (I live near 7-11) And all I gotta say is, are you fucking KIDDING?! You fucking called me a peice of shit, strangled me, punched me in the chest, and pulled my hair and now you want to fucking get me a slurpee?

I should have told him to go shove a slurpee up his ass, but I didn't want to start another argument.

Comment

Working...