• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sweet Irony
    She's the Woman
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

Penis Enlargement---

I get far too many emails offering me this service---I mean, pictures of mr King Dong and everything!! lol

Has anybody ever checked into this??

OK, pick a different username and be honest!!
    Last edited by Sweet Irony; 06-29-2004, 10:43 AM.
    ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....
  • Lou

I was at an Eric Idle show last October and his opening monologue spoke about this, as well as mortgage e-mails and University of Phoenix online e-mails.

Anyway, the monologue went something like,

"You know my Inbox has been flooded with these penis enlargement e-mails. And of course, I reply to all of them. So now I have a 12 foot penis." The way he delivered it was pretty fuckin' funny

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Re: Penis Enlargement---

Originally posted by Sweet Irony
      I get far too many emails offering me this service---I mean, pictures of mr King Dong and everything!! lol

Has anybody ever checked into his??

OK, pick a different username and be honest!!
      Nope, no need to enlarge winkie. He is doing his job without failure so far and we're very happy with his production, lol.

Comment

• Sweet Irony
        She's the Woman
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

I would think its quite obvious how to get it BIGGER---??

Comment

• Sweet Irony
          She's the Woman
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
          I was at an Eric Idle show last October and his opening monologue spoke about this, as well as mortgage e-mails and University of Phoenix online e-mails.

Anyway, the monologue went something like,

"You know my Inbox has been flooded with these penis enlargement e-mails. And of course, I reply to all of them. So now I have a 12 foot penis." The way he delivered it was pretty fuckin' funny

LOL!

Comment

Working...