Shit That Really Freaks Me Out When I'm High (Before The Witching Hour)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Shit That Really Freaks Me Out When I'm High (Before The Witching Hour)

One has to be this chick form the Toyota commercials

She's pretty fucking hot for being so repetitively dull. Her name is Laurel Coppock a failed model and semi-worthy actress. I wonder if she would be into lesbian bondage. Rubber clothing optional. Laurel is certainty more easy on the eye than their other dismal choice of the F A T thighed peroxide douche from the Big Bang Theory who as fate would have it, is a tremendous buzzkill when you are high.

She has WeIrD lips and goes unexplainably crossed-eyed from time-to-time. That chick is really fucked up. Fuck her .

Anyway, rubber bondage or not, I'll be Laurel's "friend" too.

Contigo "hydration" water bottles

Shoddy made and overpriced petroleum product. I've actually seen hipsters with them. Great for carrying spare bong, douche and radioactive water in. Ever done a bong hit with radioactive water? I have not but would really like to try.

Our nations increasing aging overpass bridges

I dunno I think they are rather sexy. They make for some really interesting naval gazing when baked. All that concrete and engineering skills packed into a highway infrastructure that is rotting. Shit like that gets me hot.

Steve Harvey's face

Scary. Dude look like a beached-up walrus who wants to molest your daughter.

This Dead Can Dance tune 'Opium'

And now those tears leave taste on my tongue like the warm rush you get from black opium

Let's see your shit metal dog and pony acts or Roth and his boring mind-numbing novelty who robs you of your milk money come up with something better.

I really need to start doing opium. Weed is getting old.
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Jeff Probst's talk show got cancelled and motherfuckin' unfunny Steve Harvey got renewed. What in the motherfuckin' FUCK is up with that?

Arsenio Hall isn't exactly setting the world on fire with his show, either.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber

Arsenio Hall isn't exactly setting the world on fire with his show, either.
      oof, watched about 5 minutes of his show last night
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        oof, watched about 5 minutes of his show last night
        I watched the first night, and then the show with Magic Johnson and George Lopez. I figured he'd bust out some failed talk show jokes but it was a total ass-sucking festival. If Arsenio is just going to have his friends on this could be a very boring and short-lived show.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Rush ~ Grace Under Pressure

Gawd, this sucks.

A dismal effort record on the concept of "a return to post battlegrounds and a post-apocalyptic visions of the New World."

That's pretty fucking ghey and buzzkilling when you're high. This record has the most highly annoy guitar tone and infected HIV monkey production to go along with it. One day I shall do my dissertation on recorded catalog that is Rush but not today. No.

Comment

• VHscraps
            Veteran
            • Jul 2009

Listen to this Kristy ... I love those backing vocals. I get a buzzz from that.

Last edited by VHscraps; 10-01-2013, 05:44 PM.
            THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
              I watched the first night, and then the show with Magic Johnson and George Lopez. I figured he'd bust out some failed talk show jokes but it was a total ass-sucking festival. If Arsenio is just going to have his friends on this could be a very boring and short-lived show.
              He did get the show by performing a fucking disgusting degrading marathon cock sucking session on Trump on TV in front of millions.

The guy doesn't have an ounce of shame in his body, there are drug addled meth whores who have more self respect.

The guy should play to his strengths and do a celebrity reality show called 'Arsenio rims your hole'.
              Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-01-2013, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

That mandolin player is a disgrace. A disgrace I tell ya.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Looks like fortune is going to smile on me once more. Check it out:

The operator of the crippled Fukushima nuclear plant said Tuesday workers had spilled four tonnes of radioactive water, likely contaminating the soil and possibly groundwater.

Be the ultimate bong hit, ever!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Rush ~ Grace Under Pressure

Gawd, this sucks.

A dismal effort record on the concept of "a return to post battlegrounds and a post-apocalyptic visions of the New World."

That's pretty fucking ghey and buzzkilling when you're high. This record has the most highly annoy guitar tone and infected HIV monkey production to go along with it. One day I shall do my dissertation on recorded catalog that is Rush but not today. No.
                    Red Sector A is tremendous...

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Yeah, tremendously awful.

Comment

• VHscraps
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
                        That mandolin player is a disgrace. A disgrace I tell ya.
                        right up there with Jimmy Page
                        THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• VHscraps
                          Veteran
                          • Jul 2009

It is awful.
                          THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• VHscraps
                            Veteran
                            • Jul 2009

Rush, I mean - not the fucking fab Alex Winston and her loose mandolin slinger.
                            THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I do understand people not liking Rush. I don't like Pink Floyd, Marillion or 99% of all that crap but to me Rush are different.

Comment

Working...