• Show
Clear All
  • tjvhou812
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

hartford ct, review

ok guys, i know you guys aint to fond of van halen w/out dave,
    but, the hartford show was kickass, this is my 3rd show so far

and i must say not for nothing but the people in worcester, ma.
    are kind of mello next to the fans in hartford ct.

the crowd was there all the way thru the show, hi energy.

and i must say that this was the best solo, off the 3 shows i seen
    from eddie.

he was magic period.

yea wolfie came out , but eddie just did some incredible shit...
    for you classic fans he pumped out some little guitars, the intro part,
    mean streats, the intro part.....

out of the 2 shows i seen b4 this he was more laid back, im not saying that his solo's sucked, im just saying he was more like old eddie tonoght...

and i know you guys dont like sammy but hey, hey did a great fuckin job 2night...

the show was great, the people in hartford have enegry,...

bottom line great fucccccking show,,,,,

i dont care what you guys have to say.

i only post facts, thats it...

fact vh kicks ass w/dave

fact vh kicks ass w/ sam....

props go out to the fans in hartford, ct..
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.
  • John Holmes

I am happy to hear Wolfie came out. I s'pose Sammy wasn't around, either the stage would have crumbled due to overweight.

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by John Holmes
      I am happy to hear Wolfie came out. I s'pose Sammy wasn't around, either the stage would have crumbled due to overweight.
      Lame ass pissed off rothtard. Your washed up hero is now an emt. Why? Cuz he cant sell dick for tix or albums cuz nobiody gives a flying fuck.

Rip on sammy, but lay off a 13 year old kid douchebag.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tjvhou812
        [B] ok guys, i know you guys aint to fond of van halen w/out dave,

Wow, we have a genius in the house!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
          Lame ass pissed off rothtard. Your washed up hero is now an emt. Why? Cuz he cant sell dick for tix or albums cuz nobiody gives a flying fuck.

600 plus posts on a Roth fan site and counting...........

Comment

• John Holmes

Dave actually is a volounteer, doesn't do EMT for a living. But I am pretty sure being an EMT may come handy, the next time Eddie collapses on drugs and booze or in case Spammy has a stroke, due to too much liquid fat in his veins.

Ok, I'll lay off the 13 year old kid douchebag.

Comment

• BrownSound1
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Why do Hagar fans insist on coming in here and posting THEIR reviews. I saw Van Halen in its prime with Dave, and I can guarantee you that a Van Hagar show will never come close to that magic.

Comment

• Bravo
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Apr 2004

Hartford show

Hey I was at the show last night to watch Eddie that is it period. And as far as hagar is concerned leave Roth songs alone and i'm speaking on behalf of all Roth fans no one wants to hear good music and lyrics trashed for a lack of many things hagar can't quite grasp.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Wolfie came out?

As a "straight but not narrow" liberal, I think that's great. It must be wonderful for him to have such supportive parents as Eddie and Valerie at a time like that. Many gay kids don't have that kind of support. I hope he has some positive role models though and doesn't start dressing like Sammy

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• diamond den™

Originally posted by FORD
                    Wolfie came out?

As a "straight but not narrow" liberal, I think that's great. It must be wonderful for him to have such supportive parents as Eddie and Valerie at a time like that. Many gay kids don't have that kind of support. I hope he has some positive role models though and doesn't start dressing like Sammy

hahahahaha!!!!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: hartford ct, review

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                      We aint too fond of you.

And please do us all a favor and stop writing like you are text messaging your junior high girlfriend...

douchebag.
                      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brownsound1
                        Why do Hagar fans insist on coming in here and posting THEIR reviews. I saw Van Halen in its prime with Dave, and I can guarantee you that a Van Hagar show will never come close to that magic.
                        Traffic is Traffic in the website game, they can kick and scream about Spam all they want but as long as they support the army like they do by click click clicking away...

It's all good for us, ya know?

In fact, it's downright funny that they feel the need to spend so much time here. it's almost as if Roth has gotten into their soul and draws them here.
                        And the tour isn't going well for them either so they do need to keep their options open.

Roth On!

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                          but, the hartford show was kickass, this is my 3rd show so far

and i must say not for nothing but the people in worcester, ma.
                          are kind of mello next to the fans in hartford ct.

the crowd was there all the way thru the show, hi energy.

and i must say that this was the best solo, off the 3 shows i seen
                          from eddie.

he was magic period.

yea wolfie came out , but eddie just did some incredible shit...
                          for you classic fans he pumped out some little guitars, the intro part,
                          mean streats, the intro part.....

out of the 2 shows i seen b4 this he was more laid back, im not saying that his solo's sucked, im just saying he was more like old eddie tonoght...

and i know you guys dont like sammy but hey, hey did a great fuckin job 2night...

the show was great, the people in hartford have enegry,...

bottom line great fucccccking show,,,,,

i dont care what you guys have to say.

i only post facts, thats it...

fact vh kicks ass w/dave

fact vh kicks ass w/ sam....

props go out to the fans in hartford, ct..

Here's a completely ridiculous question: Why is a Hagarita posting a Van Hagar review on a Roth fansite?
                          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

What nobody gives a fuck about is your worthless 2 cents, mouthbreather.

Spend an awful lot of time on thie site supporting the great David Lee Roth don't you?

Why else would you be here?

By the way, we always think we're responding to a 13 year old when ripping your posts up.

Shove that in your ass and rinse, DOUCHEBAG.

"Loves Supporting Dave"

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                              What nobody gives a fuck about is your worthless 2 cents, mouthbreather.

Spend an awful lot of time on thie site supporting the great David Lee Roth don't you?

Why else would you be here?

By the way, we always think we're responding to a 13 year old when ripping your posts up.

Shove that in your ass and rinse, DOUCHEBAG.

"Loves Supporting Dave"
                              Love it, Al......LOVE IT...keep blasting...they'll leave...eventually....
                              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

Working...