Veterans Day - Hoping that everyone appreciates what they do!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baru911
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2012

Veterans Day - Hoping that everyone appreciates what they do!

God bless each of you...........

photo(24).jpg
    Just remember boys and girls, to get Nick the Dick and his partner FORD off your porch when they come to your home you just need to pay them for the pizza.
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Agree completely..Thanks to all that have served..We would be screwed without you.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

I was lucky enough to say the only fighting I did in the service was with other members of the US military and a few civilians who didn't like servicemen. I even got arrested for fighting with some punks going into the Marines on the train to San Diego and Navy boot camp. I didn't join to get myself killed and I thank the Lord I didn't. My ship collided with a nuclear powered submarine (USS Thomas Edison) but luckily no one was hurt on the sub or my ship. That was the closest thing to action I got to see. I don't care for the current president but I do thank him for giving veterans like myself a chance to go back to school if we weren't making out to well in the real world since we got out. I wasted my retraining benefits by picking something I wasn't suited to do but I still appreciate the opportunity I was given. Thank you to all the other veterans out there who fought for this country and all the ones didn't but would have if they needed to.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...