PDA

View Full Version : Wal-Mart - One of the Reasons Why I Enjoy Spending Money There

baru911
11-11-2013, 05:25 PM
The photo says it all...Always the cheapest place to purchase gas. That was the price today when I filled up. Gee, think it would stay that low if we paid the part-time employees $ 15.00 a hour and gave them benefits?

Kind of doubt it would.

Kristy
11-11-2013, 05:38 PM
Wow. You're a self-professed spamming cunt. Who would have thought?

VAiN
11-11-2013, 05:45 PM
Wow, I haven't seen gas under 3.00 in a looooooooong time. Where do you keep your time machine?

FORD
11-11-2013, 06:33 PM
If Walmart gas is in comparable quality to most of the other shit they sell, then it's probably even more watered down than the shit they sell at ARCO.

jacksmar
11-11-2013, 06:40 PM
You really need a new handle. I suggest:

http://thesunnygirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/debbie-downer.jpg

Nickdfresh
11-11-2013, 06:41 PM
The photo says it all...Always the cheapest place to purchase gas. That was the price today when I filled up. Gee, think it would stay that low if we paid the part-time employees $ 15.00 a hour and gave them benefits?

Kind of doubt it would.

Cheap ass. FFS at least buy Top Tier Gas (http://www.toptiergas.com/)...

I will admit to buying motor oil and some automotive stuff there, but that's all refined or made in America. Plus you can fuck their profit margins with skillful uses of coupons...

And if you're really that worried about the price of gas, then drive a fucking economical car!!

Kristy
11-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Maybe I can Wiki a economical car..?

Nickdfresh
11-11-2013, 07:01 PM
Maybe I can Wiki a economical car..?

Or maybe you can drive an expensive garage queen that is worthless after ten years despite being marketed as a "luxury" car?

baru911
11-11-2013, 07:39 PM
Cheap ass. FFS at least buy Top Tier Gas (http://www.toptiergas.com/)...

I will admit to buying motor oil and some automotive stuff there, but that's all refined or made in America. Plus you can fuck their profit margins with skillful uses of coupons...

And if you're really that worried about the price of gas, then drive a fucking economical car!!

When Wally World is .20 cheaper than all the other places in town to get gas then you head over there. 10 year old what? Dude, I drive a pick-up that is 1 1/2 years old. Paid cash for it. Was $36,500.00 and some change off the lot. That was after dealing with 4 dealerships and getting them to drop the price by 15,000.00. Nick the only thing I use credit for is homes. Everything else gets paid off right then or within 30 days. See Nicky, I don't live in your shitty world of living pay check to pay check.

Lets see Nick....

You had any issues with the battery on your shitty 2006 Saturn lately that you want to share with the world again? Wanna whine about the location of the battery and how hard it was to get to again because you drive a rust bucket and couldn't get the rusted brace bar off after you walked home from Target?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kristy
11-11-2013, 07:40 PM
I've been looking at the new Malibu's which is odd since these pieces of shit are American made.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18ihwy23re27cjpg/ku-bigpic.jpg

baru911
11-11-2013, 07:43 PM
You really need a new handle. I suggest:

http://thesunnygirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/debbie-downer.jpg

Is your gas so high that you felt bad because us backwards people in MO seem to have cheaper gas than you? Do tell?

mental5150
11-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Vain Wow, I haven't seen gas under 3.00 in a looooooooong time. Where do you keep your time machine?

Hey douche bag get a clue lots of places in the us are under $3.00
http://www.fortworthgasprices.com/Arlington/index.aspx
even in your great state
http://www.tampagasprices.com/
Your outright a idiot maybe if you stop trying to BE Eddie Van Halen you could see the rest of the world .

FORD
11-11-2013, 08:05 PM
Let's see.....

5150 user name? Check.

Illiteracy on display? Check.

Claims to be in one location while alluding to a different state in his own posts? Check.

Everybody extend a warm welcome to the new troll........

Seshmeister
11-11-2013, 08:11 PM
Your outright a idiot

Ooof. :)

mental5150
11-11-2013, 08:12 PM
Let's see.....

5150 user name? Check.

Illiteracy on display? Check.

Claims to be in one location while alluding to a different state in his own posts? Check.

Everybody extend a warm welcome to the new troll........
Nope not new troll Vain is in Southern Fl hence Tampa Check
and random look for gas prices in US hence Forth Worth Check

Not a new troll joined in 2006 Check
Just find Vain toooooooo amusing thats all

FORD
11-11-2013, 08:36 PM
Oh sorry...

I didn't realize INDIANA was now part of Texas.

I mean, I realize that Texas thinks they own the whole damn country, but that's taking it a little too far.

VAiN
11-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Vain Wow, I haven't seen gas under 3.00 in a looooooooong time. Where do you keep your time machine?

even in your great state
Your outright a idiot maybe if you stop trying to BE Eddie Van Halen you could see the rest of the world .

Kindly fuck off.

VAiN
11-11-2013, 09:15 PM
Nope not new troll Vain is in Southern Fl hence Tampa Check
and random look for gas prices in US hence Forth Worth Check

Not a new troll joined in 2006 Check
Just find Vain toooooooo amusing thats all

Hey genius, Tampa isn't in S.Florida.

Glad to see I have a fan. Enjoy.

TFM_Dale
11-11-2013, 09:24 PM

even in your great state

Where did this fuck wad crawl in from? It is cool you support Walmart after they gave you a greeter job but forgive us for being less than impressed.

mental5150
11-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Kindly fuck off.
I guess I will just have to do that

Va Beach VH Fan
11-11-2013, 09:56 PM
Hey genius, Tampa isn't in S.Florida.

Glad to see I have a fan. Enjoy.

Although the University of South Florida is, which I never really understood....

FORD
11-11-2013, 09:58 PM
Maybe they didn't want to be confused with the Miami Co-caines?

TFM_Dale
11-11-2013, 10:01 PM
Maybe they didn't want to be confused with the Miami Co-caines?

Hard to blame them on that one.

jacksmar
11-11-2013, 10:41 PM
Is your gas so high that you felt bad because us backwards people in MO seem to have cheaper gas than you? Do tell?

You should have gas at a lower price in Missouri. Missouri receives crude directly on a pipeline compared to the east coast for example. Also, Missouri actually refines crude at over 40 locations. The Debbie Downer was for FORD......which reminds me...

Didn't the Kenyan Houseboy state in a debate that low gas prices was a sign of a lousy economy?

Maybe the economy is in the toilet. Maybe it's due to pumping billions into a lousy economy.

Kristy
11-12-2013, 10:22 AM
Um...it's a 2012 Malibu. It was a rental...Hello....anybody..?

VAiN
11-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Um...it's a 2012 Malibu. It was a rental...Hello....anybody..?

Yeah, it fucking sucks. Try again.

FORD
11-12-2013, 12:51 PM
You should have gas at a lower price in Missouri. Missouri receives crude directly on a pipeline compared to the east coast for example.

They also have huge spills down there, because the toxic shit doesn't stay in the pipe very well. But of course you won't hear about that in the corporate media.

The Debbie Downer was for FORD......which reminds me...

Never cared too much for those sketches.... though they were better than anything Kristin Wiig or Fred Armisen ever did.

Didn't the Kenyan Houseboy state in a debate that low gas prices was a sign of a lousy economy?

I don't remember him saying that, but I do know that Chimpy and his wars raising the gas prices - and then them being kept artifically inflated by the treasonous fucks at GoldMansacks - is what MADE the economy lousy in the first goddamned place.

Maybe the economy is in the toilet. Maybe it's due to pumping billions into a lousy economy.

Yep. Obama had the opportunity of a lifetime, to take the FDR approach and save this country. He willingly chose the Clinton Repuke Lite path instead. Republican economic policies sucked in the 1920s and they suck now, for all the same reasons and the results speak for themselves.

That's all you really need to say about Barry. You don't need to go to the racist "Kenyan Houseboy" birther bullshit. Just call him out on where he ACTUALLY fucked up and be honest about it.

Kristy
11-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Yeah, it fucking sucks. Try again.

You're not helping.

jacksmar
11-13-2013, 11:30 AM
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/09/13/fed-announces-unlimited-qe3

The Federal Reserve will once again pump money into the economy in another iteration of its unconventional quantitative easing policy, the nation's central bank reported today. And in an even more unconventional move, the Fed left its commitment to the policy open ended.

A statement released by the Federal Open Market Committee at the conclusion of its latest meeting says that the nation's central bank will purchase $40 billion a month in mortgage-backed securities, with no stated end date to the purchases.

So.....

When the next asshole like the Kenyan Houseboy or IDont Reid mention a government shutdown, hmm.........

Let's see: 40 billion a month times 12 months is......... uh ...... don't tell me...................

And this shit started back in uh....... uh.............. November 2010.

So this is a tax. I get it now. The Kenyan Houseboy's shit move dilutes the currency against its own asset base, rendering it progressively more and more useless. And coupled with your mindless rants about Goldman Sachs my question is are you so fucking dumb you don't realize that this shit move puts the wealth and asset base back into the hands of the bankers to crash the financial world and banks?

Oh and to fix a 70 year old pipeline? Oil companies need access to property and easements stolen from them by Congress. (EPA)

TARD, have a soylent green cracker and a can of Ubama piss (aka pepsi) and stay out of the conversations about finance, oil, and money in general. You are the self proclaimed 99% that never had any money. You have never made a payment to someones retirement fund. Your mind is too weak to write that check. You've never made a payroll and put your own capitol on line either for the benefit of your business or to benefit Walmart or "big oil" to the benefit of others.

My guess is that you have coasted through on someone else's payroll your entire life. The extent of your commitment to anything has been your 1040. (EZ)

twonabomber
11-13-2013, 11:44 AM
a can of Ubama piss (aka pepsi)

Don't you mean grape drank?

ELVIS
11-13-2013, 01:59 PM
http://troll.me/images/pissed-off-obama/yo-nigga-i-want-that-purple-stuff.jpg

:biggrin:

Kristy
11-14-2013, 12:25 PM
Well, fuck all of you. I'm buying a new/used car in two weeks. I'll honk and wave as I pass your short bus on the way to the welfare office.

chefcraig
11-14-2013, 12:35 PM
Well, fuck all of you. I'm buying a new/used car in two weeks. I'll honk and wave as I pass your short bus on the way to the welfare office.

Yup, I'm pretty much in the same boat. The more time, effort and money I spend just keeping this old clunker on the road, the sooner my trip to the poor house. There comes a time when ya have to say "Enough of this shit," cut yer losses and take the plunge. I thought about getting another motorcycle, yet getting the groceries home from the supermarket without a sidecar is somewhat prohibitive. Plus, the joys of road rash or even outright death by some old codger or a twit far too busy texting than paying attention to driving is also a bit counter-intuitive.

By the way, whatever happened to all them Auto Trader magazines you could get at the 7/11? I trust online auto ads about as much as I trust my ability to pick up women at the pub who are without serious issues or mental deficiencies.

twonabomber
11-14-2013, 12:42 PM
cars.com seems okay.

PETE'S BROTHER
11-14-2013, 02:46 PM

used rentals are typically beat up good by the time they are sold... for what it's worth

PETE'S BROTHER
11-14-2013, 02:47 PM
used rentals are typically beat up good by the time they are sold... for what it's worth

and that is not a dig at your peestitute job ;)

cadaverdog
11-14-2013, 04:37 PM
Yup, I'm pretty much in the same boat. The more time, effort and money I spend just keeping this old clunker on the road, the sooner my trip to the poor house. There comes a time when ya have to say "Enough of this shit," cut yer losses and take the plunge. I thought about getting another motorcycle, yet getting the groceries home from the supermarket without a sidecar is somewhat prohibitive. Plus, the joys of road rash or even outright death by some old codger or a twit far too busy texting than paying attention to driving is also a bit counter-intuitive.

By the way, whatever happened to all them Auto Trader magazines you could get at the 7/11? I trust online auto ads about as much as I trust my ability to pick up women at the pub who are without serious issues or mental deficiencies.
I bought a used Explorer I found on Craigs List. It looked and drove fine but it didn't have a pink slip. He had DMV paperwork showing he paid all the back fees but he didn't finish registering it. It still needed a smog check. I made sure the address on his license matched the paperwork and the apartments I met him at to look at the car. I had no problems registering it. It passed smog no problem but that was the least of my worries. Turns out the car had been stolen some time before it was impounded. It cost me 600 dollars to fix the electric locks. The back doors wouldn't open and the front doors wouldn't lock. It was advertised for about a thousand less than the other Explorers the same year on Craigs List but I had to put a thousand into it to make it into reliable and lockable transportation. I should have bought a more expensive one but I probably would have had to put money into one of those too. I've had it for a few months now and so far it hasn't given me any trouble.
Someone mentioned rent a car sales. The local Ford dealership sells low mileage used cars that were basically loaners. They all have less than 25,000 miles on them. They give you a better than if you bought it new warranty and a ten day trial exchange. I bought an 04 Mustang convertible in July of 2004. I looked at another one first but switched because I liked the color better. I gave the first one a good looking over but I failed to do the same on the one I ended up buying. Big mistake. The first car was like brand new but the one I bought had a few door dings and small scratches which were no big deal but my neighbor noticed paint on the exhaust pipe. I bought a car that had been wrecked already. I took it back but there were no more Mustangs so I ended up with a F-150 extended cab pickup for 7,500 more than the Mustang. I drove it for six months and then traded it straight across for an 05 Mustang. If I had bought a new 05 Stang from a big dealership in LA which is what I wanted in the first place I would have saved the 7,500. The Mustang was 20,000 out the door and I paid 27,500 for the truck. That's not the first time I fucked myself either. I traded in an 04 Saturn Ion that only had 5,000 miles on it for 12,000 that I paid off that day that I had leased like a dumbass. It cost me 5 grand to break the lease but I bought the car 10,000 which is what it would have been worth at the end of the lease. Since I got 12,000 for it it only cost me 3,000 total to break the lease when it was all said and done. I paid less for the car than if I had bought it instead of leasing it even if you include the lease payments I made before I paid it off. I still haven't figured that out.

Kristy
11-14-2013, 05:20 PM

Maybe in Pig Shitville Wisconsin they're sold that way. This car is for the most part immaculate

Angel
11-14-2013, 05:22 PM
I bought a 90 Camry in July off Kijiji. $1000. 231 km on the car, engine rebuilt at 215 km. Good tires, new exhaust system, and came with 4 brand new studded winter tires. Took me two weeks to find it though and had to look at a lot of crap, but you can find decent deals if you put the time and effort in.

Kristy
11-14-2013, 05:31 PM
Yup, I'm pretty much in the same boat. The more time, effort and money I spend just keeping this old clunker on the road, the sooner my trip to the poor house.

My father who worked as a mechanic told me of two strong points about when it is time to get rid of a car:

1. Until the "god damn thing" starts to nickle and dime you in repairs for more than what it's worth

and...

2. The safety of the car starts to compromise yours or other drivers on the road.

I just spent over $300 on a new starter on a pile of shit 2004 Mercedes. So I'm getting myself one of these (a 2013 with 27,000 on it) my first American made car (sort of - I'm guessing it was pieced together by slave labor in Mexico or somewhere in South America) and the fuck what any of you cretins may think about it:

http://file.kelleybluebookimages.com/kbb/images/content/editorial/2013-Chevrolet-Malibu-Eco-side.jpg

VAiN
11-14-2013, 05:40 PM
Get something with some personality and less doors.

Kristy
11-14-2013, 05:44 PM
You mean like that middle-aged but still won't make up for my small penis mobile that you drive?

No thanks.

VAiN
11-14-2013, 06:16 PM
Yeah, the one that will still be running 10 years after you piece-of-shit Chevy has fallen apart. Enjoy that plastic GM interior.

Kristy
11-14-2013, 06:35 PM
No it won't.

And it's slave labor interior.

Mushroom
11-14-2013, 08:06 PM
Oh sorry...

I didn't realize INDIANA was now part of Texas.

I mean, I realize that Texas thinks they own the whole damn country, but that's taking it a little too far.

Speaking of Texas, I just flew back from Houston today. Gasoline was less than $3/gallon.

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 08:26 PM
When Wally World is .20 cheaper than all the other places in town to get gas then you head over there. 10 year old what? Dude, I drive a pick-up that is 1 1/2 years old. Paid cash for it.

Who the fuck are talking too? Did you actually read what I wrote or are you always this incompetent...

Was $36,500.00 and some change off the lot. That was after dealing with 4 dealerships and getting them to drop the price by 15,000.00. Nick the only thing I use credit for is homes. Everything else gets paid off right then or within 30 days. See Nicky, I don't live in your shitty world of living pay check to pay check.

LOL I'll keep that in mind when having sex with 20-something women, fatso. :thumb: ;)

Lets see Nick....

You had any issues with the battery on your shitty 2006 Saturn lately that you want to share with the world again? Wanna whine about the location of the battery and how hard it was to get to again because you drive a rust bucket and couldn't get the rusted brace bar off after you walked home from Target?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously? WTF are you talking about? I don't own a Saturn, you retard, but when I did I never had battery problems and I had sex in it with girls you could only dream about (assuming you actually like girls). Now enjoy your white trash mecca in that miserable shithole you call life in the fattest, stupidest state in the union, Jed!

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 08:29 PM

LOL You're a cheap dickwad bragging about a pick up truck, but now you give a shit about gas prices? Was that the highlight of your weekend with your miserable family? :D You seriously crack me up...

WHEEEEW WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dang der gas is cheap at Wal-Mart! Honey, lets get the kids together for a family road trip!!!!!!!!!!!!! God your life must suck....

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 08:30 PM

I hope the used car manager doesn't laugh too loudly when appraising the Merc. :D

They might actually ask you to pay more for the new car to take it. ;)

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 08:34 PM
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/09/13/fed-announces-unlimited-qe3

The Federal Reserve will once again pump money into the economy in another iteration of its unconventional quantitative easing policy, the nation's central bank reported today. And in an even more unconventional move, the Fed left its commitment to the policy open ended.

A statement released by the Federal Open Market Committee at the conclusion of its latest meeting says that the nation's central bank will purchase $40 billion a month in mortgage-backed securities, with no stated end date to the purchases.

So.....

When the next asshole like the Kenyan Houseboy or IDont Reid mention a government shutdown, hmm.........

Let's see: 40 billion a month times 12 months is......... uh ...... don't tell me...................

And this shit started back in uh....... uh.............. November 2010.

So this is a tax. I get it now. The Kenyan Houseboy's shit move dilutes the currency against its own asset base, rendering it progressively more and more useless. And coupled with your mindless rants about Goldman Sachs my question is are you so fucking dumb you don't realize that this shit move puts the wealth and asset base back into the hands of the bankers to crash the financial world and banks?

Oh and to fix a 70 year old pipeline? Oil companies need access to property and easements stolen from them by Congress. (EPA)

TARD, have a soylent green cracker and a can of Ubama piss (aka pepsi) and stay out of the conversations about finance, oil, and money in general. You are the self proclaimed 99% that never had any money. You have never made a payment to someones retirement fund. Your mind is too weak to write that check. You've never made a payroll and put your own capitol on line either for the benefit of your business or to benefit Walmart or "big oil" to the benefit of others.

My guess is that you have coasted through on someone else's payroll your entire life. The extent of your commitment to anything has been your 1040. (EZ)

What?

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 08:45 PM

They're still there, with online extensions now. Motortrend is okay if you can filter out the bias and the small-penis pickup truck and sports-car-no-one-actually-drives mentality.

cars.com seems okay.

I've always liked Edmunds, they have a pretty accurate dealer invoice number I'm told...

;)

twonabomber
11-14-2013, 09:45 PM
I've always liked Edmunds, they have a pretty accurate dealer invoice number I'm told...

I've been looking at TrueCar for invoice pricing. From what I've seen it's pretty accurate. I did use Edmunds for reference when I bought my Wrangler in '99, my employee purchase price was dead on to what Edmunds claimed it would be.

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 09:56 PM
Fuck, I have to go to Edmunds for invoice pricing, to check my friends in the car business.... :D

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 10:08 PM
Was $36,500.00 and some change off the lot. That was after dealing with 4 dealerships and getting them to drop the price by 15,000.00. Nick the only thing I use credit for is homes. Everything else gets paid off right then or within 30 days. See Nicky, I don't live in your shitty world of living pay check to pay check.

LOL So, you bought a $47,000 pickup truck? Um, really? Like, um really? :D

Jesus fuck, I had a diesel pickup, and I'd fucking shoot myself if I actually had to drive that thing to this day...

Did they tell you the "reduced it" $15,000?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA..........................................

Did you at least get some lube to slather your asshole with before they fucked you, hard? :D

Maybe you can ask them, but they're still on vacation...

cadaverdog
11-14-2013, 10:27 PM

If he got it for 36,500 with a 15,000 discount wouldn't it be a 51,500 truck? Not trying to be a math Nazi but I don't get the same answer when I add the numbers.

Kristy
11-14-2013, 10:27 PM
I hope the used car manager doesn't laugh too loudly when appraising the Merc. :D

They might actually ask you to pay more for the new car to take it. ;)

Already sold my Mercedes.

Dumbass.

baru911
11-14-2013, 10:29 PM

Hey Nick the Dick. Really, see when you add 36,500 + 15,000 you don't get 47,000. You get 51,500. Dude, you are a complete idiot.

I wrote it before in response to one of your typical postings and I'll have to write it again. I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works. You continue to provide example after example of the level of your intelligence. WOW! Your parents must be so proud. It is no wonder that 1) you are still single and 2) you live in an apartment.:lmao:

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 10:31 PM
If he got it for 36,500 with a 15,000 discount wouldn't it be a 51,500 truck? Not trying to be a math Nazi but I don't get the same answer when I add the numbers.

You are correct sir, never thought I'd say that! Well done, don't shiv me... :)

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 10:32 PM
Already sold my Mercedes.

Dumbass.

Well, there's an ass for every seat. Congratulations. Rapist. ;)

cadaverdog
11-14-2013, 10:32 PM
You are correct sir, never thought I'd say that! Well done, don't shiv me... :)
I see you have a new admirer. I'll sit back and watch.

cadaverdog
11-14-2013, 10:34 PM
Hey Nick the Dick. Really, see when you add 36,500 + 15,000 you don't get 47,000. You get 51,500. Dude, you are a complete idiot.

I wrote it before in response to one of your typical postings and I'll have to write it again. I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works. You continue to provide example after example of the level of your intelligence. WOW! Your parents must be so proud. It is no wonder that 1) you are still single and 2) you live in an apartment.:lmao:
Don't sugar coat it. Tell him what you really think of him.

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 10:37 PM

Well, yes sir I am indeed a complete idiot. But even I'm not fucking dumb enough to supposedly pay $37K for a $52K "pickup". :D

My parents are proud.

I'm not single, actually. I'm not just desperately married to some fatty hag like you are, because that's the best you were ever going to do...

And fuck yes, I live in an apartment, so I can pick up and leave at any time. Congratulations at owning a house in Missouri though. :D

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 10:38 PM
I see you have a new admirer. I'll sit back and watch.

Not new, pretty old actually...

Kristy
11-14-2013, 10:46 PM
Well, there's an ass for every seat. Congratulations. Rapist. ;)

Fuck off. Hippie.

PETE'S BROTHER
11-14-2013, 10:50 PM
enjoy :baaa:

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 10:50 PM
Fuck off. Hippie.

I love it when you talk dirty!

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 10:51 PM
I'm bad at math, but someone actually spent over $30K on a pickup truck and thinks they got a good deal... :D

PETE'S BROTHER
11-14-2013, 10:57 PM
I'm bad at math, but someone actually spent over $30K on a pickup truck and thinks they got a good deal... :D

some of them dually diesels are ridiculous tho

PETE'S BROTHER
11-14-2013, 10:58 PM
[QUOTE=baru911;1817475]Hey Nick the Dick. Really, see when you add 36,500 + 15,000 you don't get 47,000. You get 51,500. [QUOTE]

:019:

cadaverdog
11-14-2013, 11:00 PM
It depends on the truck. Over 30K for a half ton extended cab is kind of high but 30K for a one ton diesel dually would be pretty cheap.

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 11:00 PM
some of them dually diesels are ridiculous tho

Right! Why the fuck would anyone ever buy one? Okay, you tow fucking horses or some shit like that I guess. But no one is reducing their $50K something diesel to the 30's. It ain't fucking happening, so someone is a fucking liar, again...

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 11:02 PM
Anxiously awaking this, :)

PETE'S BROTHER
11-14-2013, 11:03 PM
edit! ;)

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 11:03 PM
Come on, barcock6969. You paid $30K for a $50K truck? Yeah, um, mmmmkay? :D

baru911
11-14-2013, 11:04 PM
Well, yes sir I am indeed a complete idiot..... Congratulations at owning a house in Missouri though. :D

Glad you admit it. It is good to know that you know you identify your limitations.

Thanks on the congrats. It is pretty nice. The beach house in FL is pretty nice also. However, the lake house that we start building in Jan. will be the fulfillment of the dream. We meet the builder tomorrow afternoon on the property to go over a few things before construction starts. Oh why am I telling you this stuff. I'm just a dumb hick who lives in fly-over country. I must have won the lottery or something. Hard work had nothing to do with it. Besides owning property isn't what people want today. It is so much better to piss away your dollars on rent so you can bug out when the bubble goes up.

In Buffalo you do have to worry about stuff like that. Your town is such a booming metropolis with such a low crime rate and your violent crime rate is so low also. Naw, nothing to worry about there.

PETE'S BROTHER
11-14-2013, 11:06 PM
Glad you admit it. It is good to know that you know you identify your limitations.

Thanks on the congrats. It is pretty nice. The beach house in FL is pretty nice also. However, the lake house that we start building in Jan. will be the fulfillment of the dream. We meet the builder tomorrow afternoon on the property to go over a few things before construction starts. Oh why am I telling you this stuff. I'm just a dumb hick. I must have won the lottery or something. Hard work had nothing to do with it. Besides owning property isn't what people want today. It is so much better to piss away your dollars on rent so you can bug out when the bubble goes up. In Buffalo you more than likely have to worry about stuff like that. Your town is such a booming metropolis with such a low crime rate and your violent crime rate is so low also. Naw, nothing to worry about there.

you and nitro swappin' stories by a campfire, I could see it :)

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 11:13 PM

Well, didn't mean to make you substandard by comparison.. ;)

Thanks on the congrats. It is pretty nice. The beach house in FL is pretty nice also.

And you'll never fuck any of the girls walking down the beach near the house you probably overpaid for too, on the real estate bubble firesale. No wonder why you love the Bush era bed shitting. It's all wasted on you though, cunt. :)

However, the lake house that we start building in Jan. will be the fulfillment of the dream. We meet the builder tomorrow afternoon on the property to go over a few things before construction starts. Oh why am I telling you this stuff. I'm just a dumb hick who lives in fly-over country. I must have won the lottery or something. Hard work had nothing to do with it. Besides owning property isn't what people want today. It is so much better to piss away your dollars on rent so you can bug out when the bubble goes up.

Depends on the circumstance, doesn't it? Shithead. Fulfillment of a dream? :D FFS! Holy shit! That was your dream? :D How do you know what I own? ;)

In Buffalo you do have to worry about stuff like that. Your town is such a booming metropolis with such a low crime rate and your violent crime rate is so low also. Naw, nothing to worry about there.

I don't actually live in the city, I live in the burbs. I think I might buy an apartment in the city though...

baru911
11-14-2013, 11:16 PM
Come on, barcock6969. You paid $30K for a $50K truck? Yeah, um, mmmmkay? :D

Hey Nick the Dick...it ain't a diesel. Man, you really are a dumbass. You assume that a truck with a sticker over 50K is a diesel. Nope it ain't. It burns unleaded. Nick the Dick - look up what a F150 Platinum has for a sticker price. They cost more than the King Ranch but less than a Raptor. And by the way, when you do the simple math it was just over $36,500. I wish I could have gotten it for 30K. Those limitations are calling you. Math just isn't your area. We understand.

Nick the Dick, brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing.

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 11:18 PM
Hey Nick the Dick...it ain't a diesel. Man, you really are a dumbass. You assume that a truck with a sticker over 50K is a diesel. Nope it ain't. It burns unleaded. Nick the Dick - look up what a F150 Platinum has for a sticker price. They cost more than the King Ranch but less than a Raptor. And by the way, when you do the simple math it was just over $36,500. I wish I could have gotten it for 30K. Those limitations are calling you. Math just isn't your area. We understand.

HOLY FUCK! You paid that kind of money for a gas engine!!! :D
:D :D

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 11:20 PM
Dude, seriously! Fuck! :D

As much as I think you're kind of a dickhead, even you don't deserve that kind of Jody Foster rape in "The Accused!"

Nickdfresh
11-14-2013, 11:21 PM

I have a relative that bought a full-on Raptor for WAY LESS than that! :D

Seshmeister
11-15-2013, 12:39 AM
Speaking as someone that just bought their second Lear jet I find boasting on message boards about wealth true or not a bit pathetic.

Lets try and aim higher than that guys...

Kristy
11-15-2013, 01:05 AM
[QUOTE=baru911;1817475]Hey Nick the Dick. Really, see when you add 36,500 + 15,000 you don't get 47,000. You get 51,500. [QUOTE]

:019:

Niki Wiki's his math. It's known as a Arithmewiki.

cadaverdog
11-15-2013, 01:24 AM
Speaking as someone that just bought their second Lear jet I find boasting on message boards about wealth true or not a bit pathetic.

Lets try and aim higher than that guys...
I remember when I bought my second Lear Jet. The first one hard a scratch on it so I gave it to my Majordomo as a bonus one month. I can't stand people who claim to be rich on the internet either. It makes us real rich people look like braggarts.

Nitro Express
11-15-2013, 01:37 AM
Wealth flaunting never bothered me. It's like kindergarten. It's show and tell on steroids.

Nickdfresh
11-15-2013, 07:09 AM
[QUOTE=PETE'S BROTHER;1817493][QUOTE=baru911;1817475]Hey Nick the Dick. Really, see when you add 36,500 + 15,000 you don't get 47,000. You get 51,500.

Niki Wiki's his math. It's known as a Arithmewiki.

Actually it's Windows7 calculator.

Isn't it getting tired of spinning everything into a Wiki joke, Kirsten?

jacksmar
11-15-2013, 08:09 AM

I didn't spend quite that much on mine but you really are an asshole if you drive a Saturn in your affluent Buffalo suburb when your neighbors are driving Range Rovers, Escalades and a Lexus LX.

Are you the neighbor that drops property values by occupying space you can't afford?

Spend a little less money on your casual use habit and buy something people don't mind seeing in your driveway.

BTW, every dumbass leftist commie lib should be mandated to drive an electric Fisher Price Malibu Barbie solely based on the fact my "power speculator" checks get bigger.

Satan
11-15-2013, 11:54 AM
I didn't spend quite that much on mine but you really are an asshole if you drive a Saturn in your affluent Buffalo suburb when your neighbors are driving Range Rovers, Escalades and a Lexus LX.

Are you the neighbor that drops property values by occupying space you can't afford?

Spend a little less money on your casual use habit and buy something people don't mind seeing in your driveway.

Jerksmear knows that of which he speaks. He parked his trailer in the richest neighborhood in Largo.

But it's not just any trailer, it's an Airstream, goddamn it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEoS3PRNPUw

jhale667
11-15-2013, 02:54 PM
You continue to provide example after example of the level of your intelligence.

Much like you do by regularly and idiotically calling FORD a "racist", your barely 2nd-grade level "Nick the Dick" rhyme and pathetic Teabilly serial POTUS bashing? Get real. Your house is made of candy-glass, not even the real stuff.

baru911
11-15-2013, 06:50 PM
Much like you do by regularly and idiotically calling FORD a "racist", your barely 2nd-grade level "Nick the Dick" rhyme and pathetic Teabilly serial POTUS bashing? Get real. Your house is made of candy-glass, not even the real stuff.

Way to stick up for your friends. So nice and so needed in the case of Nick the Dick. His post do show the need. FORD on the other hand is misguided but there is a certain level of intelligence in his post. However, FORD is a racist.

BTW, did you miss the Press convenience yesterday where the President had to spend 1 hour of his time yesterday saying the healthcare rollout was just awful? Is that some Tea______(fill in the blank with your typical silly democratic hate speech about the Tea Party) thing or just a statement relating to what occurred yesterday? Seems like it is just a statement of what happened - The president acknowledged that the troubled launch of his signature domestic achievement had damaged his standing with the public.

I've no idea what "candy-glass" is.

baru911
11-15-2013, 06:58 PM
[QUOTE=Kristy;1817517][QUOTE=PETE'S BROTHER;1817493]

Actually it's Windows7 calculator.

Isn't it getting tired of spinning everything into a Wiki joke, Kirsten?

Not Kristen but Wikipedia is calling. Someone is doing an edit and they need you to go over there had screw it up worse. That is your modus operandi. Go, Nick, Go.

Here is a link explaining the big words what I was using. I believe it is simplified enough for you or broken down Barney Style enough for you to u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modus_operandi

PETE'S BROTHER
11-15-2013, 07:30 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modus_operandi

I KNEW it

Kristy
11-15-2013, 07:43 PM
However, FORD is a racist.

Still he kicks your ass on every one of your redundant, moronic and poorly researched arguments. Just when you couldn't go any lower, you pull a race card bait and switch.

Angel
11-15-2013, 07:45 PM
Yeah, FORD's a racist, and I'm an American.

Kristy
11-15-2013, 07:45 PM

BTW, every dumbass leftist commie lib should be mandated to drive an electric Fisher Price Malibu Barbie solely based on the fact my "power speculator" checks get bigger.

Yeah, yeah we get it. You have a small penis.

Nickdfresh
11-15-2013, 07:49 PM

Maybe if you could fucking read, mouthbreather, you'd have noticed that I in fact do not own a Saturn and haven't had one for like a decade, idiot. I also don't recall claiming I live in an "affluent suburb," not everyone that is affluent gives much of a fuck what they drive...

No.

"Casual use?" Nothing I use is done casually. And if you think I give a flying fuck what other people think, I'd be a sad cunt like you douche911. Not giving a fuck is immensely liberating actually. Try it sometime...

Only if you get "mandated" to drive a 1985 Chevy Caprice! :D Hell, maybe you'd look good in one... ;)

P.S.: I wouldn't be caught dead owning a hybrid, though my parents seem to like theirs...

Satan
11-15-2013, 07:51 PM
However, FORD is a racist.

Right..... and I'm the first chair harp player in Heaven's symphony orchestra.

Nickdfresh
11-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Way to stick up for your friends. So nice and so needed in the case of Nick the Dick. His post do show the need. FORD on the other hand is misguided but there is a certain level of intelligence in his post. However, FORD is a racist.

You're questioning my intelligence when you write like you're fucking three? :D

BTW, did you miss the Press convenience yesterday where the President had to spend 1 hour of his time yesterday saying the healthcare rollout was just awful? Is that some Tea______(fill in the blank with your typical silly democratic hate speech about the Tea Party) thing or just a statement relating to what occurred yesterday? Seems like it is just a statement of what happened - The president acknowledged that the troubled launch of his signature domestic achievement had damaged his standing with the public.

I've no idea what "candy-glass" is.

No shit Sherlock! Thanks for the recap.

Yes, he acknowledged the website roll out was a giant piece of shit and no one is seriously happy with that. That doesn't mean that the current system at all fucking works!

Nitro Express
11-15-2013, 09:24 PM
Yeah, FORD's a racist, and I'm an American.

Actually you are an American. You live on the American continent.

Nitro Express
11-15-2013, 09:26 PM
It's either a Dick Wagon or a Pussy Wagon.

jacksmar
11-15-2013, 10:10 PM
Maybe if you could fucking read, mouthbreather, you'd have noticed that I in fact do not own a Saturn and haven't had one for like a decade, idiot. I also don't recall claiming I live in an "affluent suburb," not everyone that is affluent gives much of a fuck what they drive...

No.

"Casual use?" Nothing I use is done casually. And if you think I give a flying fuck what other people think, I'd be a sad cunt like you douche911. Not giving a fuck is immensely liberating actually. Try it sometime...

Only if you get "mandated" to drive a 1985 Chevy Caprice! :D Hell, maybe you'd look good in one... ;)

P.S.: I wouldn't be caught dead owning a hybrid, though my parents seem to like theirs...

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/4/623/509/39055254001_large.jpg

I'd look good in this because I look good in everything I drive.

In like terms, what is like a decade?

jacksmar
11-15-2013, 10:32 PM
Yeah, yeah we get it. You have a small penis.

You really like my limousine
You like the way the wheels roll
You like my seven inch leather heels
And goin' to all of the shows, but
Do you love me, do you love me
Do you love me, really love me

You like the credit cards and private planes
Money can really take you far
You like the hotels and fancy clothes
And the sound of electric guitars, but

Do you love me, I mean like do you
Really love me

You really like rock 'n' roll
All of the fame and the masquerade
You like the concerts and studios
And all the money, honey, that I make, but

Your backstage pass and black sunglasses
Make you look just like a queen
Even the fans, they know your face
From all of the magazines, but

http://www.graphicdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/kiss-logo.png

And I beat my dick like it owes me money.

Angel
11-15-2013, 10:59 PM
Actually you are an American. You live on the American continent.

No. I'm a Canadian. You are American. Mexicans inhabit the rest of the continent. I don't identify with the continent, I identify with my country. Many of us are extremely touchy about that!

Satan
11-15-2013, 11:05 PM
You really like my limousine
You like the way the wheels roll
You like my seven inch leather heels
And goin' to all of the shows, but

You like the credit cards and private planes
Money can really take you far
You like the hotels and fancy clothes
And the sound of electric guitars, but

Do you love me, I mean like do you
Really love me

You really like rock 'n' roll
All of the fame and the masquerade
You like the concerts and studios
And all the money, honey, that I make, but

Your backstage pass and black sunglasses
Make you look just like a queen
Even the fans, they know your face
From all of the magazines, but

Well, since you didn't post your Mini-Kiss tribute band singing the song, I took the liberty of posting this cover version instead......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XazY_p71fjs

cadaverdog
11-15-2013, 11:46 PM
No. I'm a Canadian. You are American. Mexicans inhabit the rest of the continent. I don't identify with the continent, I identify with my country. Many of us are extremely touchy about that!
I can dig that. I'd have to kill someone if they accused me of being Canadian.

Nitro Express
11-15-2013, 11:53 PM

I would cruise that pimp machine at sunset playing this while smoking a big cigar in search of delicious decadence.

http://youtu.be/f0TGP-KWNV4

Nitro Express
11-16-2013, 12:03 AM

You forgot Central and South America. The continent goes all the way down to the southern tip of Chile.

If you live on the continent you are an american. I'm an american but if you want to be specific I'm a US citizen.

cadaverdog
11-16-2013, 12:26 AM

I had one of those bad boys. Mine was a detectives car and it hauled ass. Some of the detective cars were two doors but most of them were four doors. Mine was stolen but I got it back with new rims and tires on it a few days later. The dude who had it had a pink slip for another 88 Caprice that he owned and put his plates on mine. If it hadn't been a two door he might have gotten away with it. His pink slip was for a four door.

Nitro Express
11-16-2013, 12:40 AM
I had one of those bad boys. Mine was a detectives car and it hauled ass. Some of the detective cars were two doors but most of them were four doors. Mine was stolen but I got it back with new rims and tires on it a few days later. The dude who had it had a pink slip for another 88 Caprice that he owned and put his plates on mine. If it hadn't been a two door he might have gotten away with it. His pink slip was for a four door.

http://youtu.be/QTOg4aYGtdY

Ha! Reminds me of this scene.

cadaverdog
11-16-2013, 01:18 AM
http://youtu.be/QTOg4aYGtdY

Ha! Reminds me of this scene.
I never had one of those bad boys but I had a friend whose dad had one. We were getting high by these duck ponds that are technically on Edwards Air Force base property but there's no fences to keep you out. I got out of the car to take a piss and I see two cars with lights flashing headed our way. We got off the base before they could catch us but they kept chasing us. My buddy kicked that Polara in the ass and we left them in the dust. That was one of the last times the Polara was ever driven. The front u joint broke and my buddys dad rolled the thing coming home from drinking at the VFW a few days later. Since no one else was involved and the car ended up in the desert the cops didn't bust him for DUI. They said he was on private property and it's not illegal to drive drunk on private property. I'm pretty sure one of the cops was a fellow VFW member gave him a break.

Angel
11-16-2013, 07:01 AM
I can dig that. I'd have to kill someone if they accused me of being Canadian.

Don't worry, I'd kill them first.

Angel
11-16-2013, 07:06 AM
You forgot Central and South America. The continent goes all the way down to the southern tip of Chile.

If you live on the continent you are an american. I'm an american but if you want to be specific I'm a US citizen.

Oh, ffs. You mean the Americas...plural...as in two. South America is a different continent. Because US citizens are known as American's, other citizens of the America's do not like to be called American's. If I was to tell someone I was American, they would think US. So....we don't call ourselves American.

Nickdfresh
11-16-2013, 08:16 AM

Those cars are so pedestrian and ugly they're actually kind of beautiful...

Nickdfresh
11-16-2013, 08:18 AM
Oh, ffs. You mean the Americas...plural...as in two. South America is a different continent. Because US citizens are known as American's, other citizens of the America's do not like to be called American's. If I was to tell someone I was American, they would think US. So....we don't call ourselves American.

But what about Central America? :confused1:

Call someone from El Salvador or Honduras "Mexican" and they'll get quite offended...

Angel
11-16-2013, 08:37 AM
But what about Central America? :confused1:

Call someone from El Salvador or Honduras "Mexican" and they'll get quite offended...

"Central" America is on the southern tip of North America. Columbia is actually the most southern country in North America. And yes, if you call a Honduran a Mexican they will be just as offended as Canadians are when they are called American.

I excluded the Central American nations because I was talking about your immediate neighbours.

You don't see Canadians wearing US flags when they travel, but you sure see a lot of Americans wearing Canadian flags...

We often wonder if your school system teaches about the other countries in N. America. Now we know...

PETE'S BROTHER
11-16-2013, 10:30 AM
You don't see Canadians wearing US flags when they travel, but you sure see a lot of Americans wearing Canadian flags...

where? :headlights:

twonabomber
11-16-2013, 11:11 AM
Those cars are so pedestrian and ugly they're actually kind of beautiful...

I had a four-door '85 Classic. One of the only GM cars I had that I actually liked. Grimes had a two-door Impala with the "aerocoupe" back window. I know mine had a 305, can't remember if his had a 350.

Pops has a '95 Caprice wagon that I may consider buying when he's done with it.

ELVIS
11-16-2013, 11:28 AM
Because US citizens are known as American's, other citizens of the America's do not like to be called American's.

And you're in school ??

jacksmar
11-16-2013, 11:53 AM
http://media.motortopia.com/files/16958/vehicle/497640ec78410/1montecarloSS88Blk.jpg

T tops used to = chicks with no tops. 88 was a good year for this car and in the cassette deck:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8f/Skyscraper_album_cover.jpg

Damn good times:baaa:

jacksmar
11-16-2013, 12:15 PM
[QUOTE=Satan;1817636]Well, since you didn't post your Mini-Kiss tribute band singing the song, I took the liberty of posting this cover version instead......

That version was part of the reason grunge and Seattle sucked and still suck.

That sound is like having your entire body skinned in the waters just off Bermuda......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC9-SLqEbk4

ELVIS
11-16-2013, 12:28 PM
Try this newer version...:biggrin:

Satan
11-16-2013, 01:01 PM
That sound is like having your entire body skinned in the waters just off Bermuda......

Well... the part where Novoselic sings, you might have a point.

Nitro Express
11-16-2013, 05:21 PM
I never had one of those bad boys but I had a friend whose dad had one. We were getting high by these duck ponds that are technically on Edwards Air Force base property but there's no fences to keep you out. I got out of the car to take a piss and I see two cars with lights flashing headed our way. We got off the base before they could catch us but they kept chasing us. My buddy kicked that Polara in the ass and we left them in the dust. That was one of the last times the Polara was ever driven. The front u joint broke and my buddys dad rolled the thing coming home from drinking at the VFW a few days later. Since no one else was involved and the car ended up in the desert the cops didn't bust him for DUI. They said he was on private property and it's not illegal to drive drunk on private property. I'm pretty sure one of the cops was a fellow VFW member gave him a break.

I worked at the Department of Energy Hanford site and the Idaho Nuclear Engineering site. I was doing work for Lockheed and the site security was contracted out to a Blackwater type of operation. Those guys were nuts. They would put the red muzzle plug in their M-16's and fire blanks. They loved to catch you walking across a parking lot at night and fire a burst and scare the shit out of you. Hey it had to be a boring job and idle time makes the kiddies do crazy things. They had seismic sensors all around the perimeter and if something looked out of the ordinary deer or coyote they would send the helicopter out to take a look.

They also had snowmobiles but I think they had more fun on those than actually doing any real security work. LOL! I got paid well. Saw a lot of stupidity and waste. I can tell you at those remote sites the security people are bored as hell and if you give them an excuse to come and get you, they are going to jump on it. Some were nice and some were the biggest assholes I ever met.

Nitro Express
11-16-2013, 05:28 PM

The American continent is divided into three subcontinents. It's still called the american continent. Having spent a fare amount of time in South America and having a sister who lived in Ecuador and Peru I can tell you it's the other way around. They get pissed off that we call ourselves americans and they remind you that they are americans as well. Amercan sounds better than calling yourself a United Statesian LOL! American sounds better so that's why it's probably used but it's not the best description because it's a bit vague.

Angel
11-16-2013, 09:55 PM
The American continent is divided into three subcontinents. It's still called the american continent. Having spent a fare amount of time in South America and having a sister who lived in Ecuador and Peru I can tell you it's the other way around. They get pissed off that we call ourselves americans and they remind you that they are americans as well. Amercan sounds better than calling yourself a United Statesian LOL! American sounds better so that's why it's probably used but it's not the best description because it's a bit vague.

7 continents:

N America
S America
Asia
Europe
Africa
Australia
Antartica
http://www.whatarethe7continents.com/

cadaverdog
11-16-2013, 11:57 PM
7 continents:

N America
S America
Asia
Europe
Africa
Australia
Antartica
That map's wrong. I've been to Asia. It's west of here, not east. It's way on the other side of Hawaii.

Nitro Express
11-17-2013, 12:25 AM
7 continents:

N America
S America
Asia
Europe
Africa
Australia
Antartica

Yes but there is the american continent. Sometimes it's called the continent of the americas.

http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/continents.htm

However, there is no standard definition for the number of continents. In Europe, many students are taught about six continents, where North and South America is combined to form a single America.
These six continents are Africa, America, Antarctica, Asia, Australia/Oceania, and Europe

There is not a set standard of continents. It all depends on where you went to school. In my school in Hong Kong we were taught America was one continent. Probably in the states now they teach North and South America are two continents. It boils down to what the teacher thinks is right. LOL!

cadaverdog
11-17-2013, 01:04 AM
I think we should annex Canada and move the current inhabitants to Alaska. We could take all their maple syrup and back bacon and sell it to pay off our national debt. The French will have to deal with us if they want any maple syrup for their toast.

Angel
11-17-2013, 01:30 AM
Yes but there is the american continent. Sometimes it's called the continent of the americas.

http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/continents.htm

There is not a set standard of continents. It all depends on where you went to school. In my school in Hong Kong we were taught America was one continent. Probably in the states now they teach North and South America are two continents. It boils down to what the teacher thinks is right. LOL!

In my world, it's 7. Always has been.

Angel
11-17-2013, 01:31 AM
I think we should annex Canada and move the current inhabitants to Alaska. We could take all their maple syrup and back bacon and sell it to pay off our national debt. The French will have to deal with us if they want any maple syrup for their toast.

I would think the natural resources would be more valuable. We'll use our secret weapon...poutine. Heart attacks for all!

Satan
11-17-2013, 01:46 AM
7 continents:

N America
S America
Asia
Europe
Africa
Australia
Antartica

My question is that who the fuck ever decided that Europe and Asia were two different continents.

I mean, technically North and South America were one large land mass until the Panama canal was built, and Africa would also be connected to Asia if not for the Suez canal, but there's not even a man-made body of water between Europe and Asia.

Who the Hell determined that one big piece of uninterrupted land could be called "two continents"?

cadaverdog
11-17-2013, 04:17 AM
I would think the natural resources would be more valuable. We'll use our secret weapon...poontang. Heart attacks for all!
I've had Canadian poontang. I didn't have a heart attack but I was breathing pretty hard when I busted a nut.

vandeleur
11-17-2013, 04:17 AM
When discussing geography it's always best to take a moment and consult the oracle on these matters the game RISK .
It's a continent if you get points for holding it for a round :biggrin:

Nickdfresh
11-17-2013, 10:19 AM
http://www.thetriathletestore.com/images/CanadaSOS.jpg
:D

cadaverdog
11-17-2013, 06:01 PM
http://www.thetriathletestore.com/images/CanadaSOS.jpg
:D
If those are for me I'll pass. I only use American made socks for a spooge sponge.

cadaverdog
11-17-2013, 06:07 PM
I would think the natural resources would be more valuable. We'll use our secret weapon...poontang. Heart attacks for all!
I'm sure Canadian poontang smells really putrid but we do have gas masks just for that kind of attack. As soon as they caught a whiff they'd don their masks and continue kicking Canuck ass.

Nickdfresh
11-17-2013, 09:12 PM
I'm sure Canadian poontang smells really putrid...

No, it doesn't...

Nitro Express
11-17-2013, 09:25 PM

Actually we don't have any debt. The Federal Reserve Bank has lots of it. They are just trying to pass their debt onto us. It would be nice if The FED would honor it's bond payments. Ask Germany how their banking with The Federal Reserve is going at the moment.

Nitro Express
11-17-2013, 09:29 PM
I would think the natural resources would be more valuable. We'll use our secret weapon...poutine. Heart attacks for all!

You guys have some of the best rodeo stock in the world. A ride on a pissed off Albertan bull could ruin your day.

cadaverdog
11-18-2013, 12:36 AM
No, it doesn't...
Have you sniffed every crotch in Canada? I'm sure they all don't smell like maple syrup. Some of them are bound to smell a little funky.

cadaverdog
11-18-2013, 12:45 AM
BTW: I actually like Canada. I've been there a few times. Once in the Navy and a couple other times when I visited my buddy that lives in Oak Harbor now. In the Navy we went to some place called Esquamalt. We had to go up this narrow inlet for hours and came to a good sized watery cul de sac with a yellow submarine and a WWII destroyer anchored in it. We towed the destroyer out to see and sank it with a Tomahawk missle. A bunch of us ended up in the same bar and some dumbass with a couple buddies tried to start a fight with one of our guys. They changed their minds when they found out he had a couple hundred friends nearby. Other than that we had a blast there. We went to Victoria, BC on the way up and partied our asses off there too. We had to wear our uniforms to leave the ship but everyone was cool with us being there. I even scored some killer bud of a local stoner.

Nitro Express
11-18-2013, 04:01 AM
I have relatives that live in British Columbia and Alberta. To be honest, they aren't much different than the people who live around here. The one thing I notice is they don't like hot spicy Mexican food. They didn't understand how I could just eat that hot red stuff. They didn't know what salsa was. One of them has to have his HP Sauce and hates it that none of the restaurants here have it. He now brings his HP Sauce with him. LOL!

Nitro Express
11-18-2013, 05:08 AM
Have you sniffed every crotch in Canada? I'm sure they all don't smell like maple syrup. Some of them are bound to smell a little funky.

Damn Dog you are a dog. Going around sniffing all the tangy wangy crotches.

PETE'S BROTHER
11-18-2013, 09:17 AM
we are infiltrated with canucks till march ;) one thing i notice about canadians around here is they all have white hair :baaa:

Angel
11-18-2013, 09:21 AM
I have relatives that live in British Columbia and Alberta. To be honest, they aren't much different than the people who live around here. The one thing I notice is they don't like hot spicy Mexican food. They didn't understand how I could just eat that hot red stuff. They didn't know what salsa was. One of them has to have his HP Sauce and hates it that none of the restaurants here have it. He now brings his HP Sauce with him. LOL!

Didn't know what Salsa was!?!?!? They're rednecks right? HP is the best! I can't eat poached eggs without it, lol.

Used to eat a lot of spicy food when I was in BC...here they don't even carry anything hot!