PDA

View Full Version : Van Halen on the Soul Train

WARF
11-17-2013, 11:59 AM
My good friend and sidekick from Cafe Wha? Greeneyedmurder sent me this video.

We both came to the conclusion that Van Hagar would never be on the soul train.

Can you do the running man to DREAMS?

I don't think so. Van Hagar was just a flash in the pan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-NNMUxqJW8#t=15

WARF
11-17-2013, 09:43 PM
Speaking of "sloppy" when is Brian Minto's next fight?

cadaverdog
11-18-2013, 12:28 AM
This doesn't belong in main warf and I will not repeat it. Not going to have the site get sloppy
That was rude. You didn't capitalize "Warf" . You need to learn some effin manners boy.

Sensible Shoes
11-18-2013, 02:51 PM
Most memorable thing about this video - the guy who tries the jump off the riser and fails miserably.

Von Halen
11-18-2013, 05:29 PM
Speaking of "sloppy" when is Brian Minto's next fight?

Who's Brian Minto?

Satan
11-18-2013, 05:53 PM
Josẽ Thunder's boyfriend.

WARF
11-18-2013, 06:14 PM
Who's Brian Minto?

A shitty boxer who lost to a former crackhead "Tony Tubbs"

Alinchainz used to own Joe Thunder on a regular basis... search for the FROGGY'S fight Alinchainz vs. Joe Thunder it was EPIC.

Here it is.... a classic Roth Army thread!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?30243-Joe-Thunder-Vs-Alinchainz-Street-Fight-Froggy-Sports-Club

Ironically, me and Lounge were friends back then...

Me, Lounge and Alinchainz OWNED Joe Thunder ^^^^^^^

This took place in the main discussion in 2005 almost exactly 8 years ago.

Kristy
11-18-2013, 06:52 PM
After watching that horrendous shit I am so glad the 80's are dead and buried. Jesus fuck. Too bad I can't say the same for many of you cretins.

WARF's Vagina
11-18-2013, 07:12 PM
Here it is.... a classic Roth Army thread!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?30243-Joe-Thunder-Vs-Alinchainz-Street-Fight-Froggy-Sports-Club

Ironically, me and Lounge were friends back then...

Me, Lounge and Alinchainz OWNED Joe Thunder ^^^^^^^

This took place in the main discussion in 2005 almost exactly 8 years ago.

This post just plainly paints how immature and stupid you are.

WARF
11-18-2013, 11:27 PM
It actually paints how knowledgable I am of this site history.
And I think it's good to show praise to Alinchainz and his contributions made here and honoring his legacy.

WARF
11-18-2013, 11:45 PM
Even despite my personal flaws I'm still here contributing. I'm totally prepared for those who want to throw stones at me as well. I'm far from perfect. Yet, here I am posting at the Roth Army even with another DLR site under my belt. I've haven't taken shots at anyone the past few months. Why? Why am I still here? Van Halen isn't doing anything. I think being a fan means sticking through everything. Yeah, there was lots of things I disliked about here. I've got faith that Sesh and Von Halen will somehow restore this place to its previous glory. I love David Lee Roth. I'm gonna support him til he's dead. It's always been an obsession. I wake up some days and I hate Van Halen. I wait everyday hoping Michael Anthony will come back and give the fans such as myself who has seen the real lineup one final tour with Mike. I want closure to the worlds greatest band. Van Halen is my life. Even if Dave is older and can't do his kicks anymore . I'm riding this out to the end. I've invested too much time to walk away. I'm gonna hold the torch waiting for the six pack lineup as long as they are alive.

cadaverdog
11-19-2013, 03:30 AM
Even despite my personal flaws I'm still here contributing. I'm totally prepared for those who want to throw stones at me as well. I'm far from perfect. Yet, here I am posting at the Roth Army even with another DLR site under my belt. I've haven't taken shots at anyone the past few months. Why? Why am I still here? Van Halen isn't doing anything. I think being a fan means sticking through everything. Yeah, there was lots of things I disliked about here. I've got faith that Sesh and Von Halen will somehow restore this place to its previous glory. I love David Lee Roth. I'm gonna support him til he's dead. It's always been an obsession. I wake up some days and I hate Van Halen. I wait everyday hoping Michael Anthony will come back and give the fans such as myself who has seen the real lineup one final tour with Mike. I want closure to the worlds greatest band. Van Halen is my life. Even if Dave is older and can't do his kicks anymore . I'm riding this out to the end. I've invested too much time to walk away. I'm gonna hold the torch waiting for the six pack lineup as long as they are alive.
He's sincere. He started calling me sockfucker again after months of refraining. He want's to come back and be one of the cool kids again. I like the guy but if he turns on me to get his old pals back I'll understand. I'll never be an elite member here. I think Roth's the man when it comes to Van Halen but Alfalfa Switzer will always be my favorite singer.

ThatArtGuy
11-19-2013, 12:18 PM
I love David Lee Roth. I'm gonna support him til he's dead. I'm gonna hold the torch waiting for the six pack lineup as long as they are alive.

DUDE! Just until they are dead?!? People still are banging away on Beethoven how many centuries later? When it comes to that day that Dave passes on, I'll be stating, "David Lee Roth is dead. Long live David Lee Roth!"

vandeleur
11-19-2013, 12:26 PM
That's the trick dlr doesn't die , there is a bit of Dave in all of us .
Dave distilled a little Dave magic in us while we were listening .
Probably distilled a lot more in some of the ladies at the concerts but you know what I mean :D

WARF
11-19-2013, 12:55 PM
DUDE! Just until they are dead?!? People still are banging away on Beethoven how many centuries later? When it comes to that day that Dave passes on, I'll be stating, "David Lee Roth is dead. Long live David Lee Roth!"

I don't even wanna think about Dave kicking the bucket!

I do think Hagar will out live him just to torture us! LOL

Edwards3rdWife
11-19-2013, 01:11 PM
Soul Train was the bomb

GreenEyedMurder
12-18-2013, 11:16 PM
Most memorable thing about this video - the guy who tries the jump off the riser and fails miserably.

If you're not Dave, you shouldn't attempt that move.
But I thought the video's cool because an urban music show is one of the last places I'd expect to find a VH song. OK, maybe the opera is a less likely venue.

Nitro Express
12-19-2013, 02:50 AM

Hey Warf. Do you want some bib overalls and a cattle dog for Christmas? I might throw in a Mexican wrestling mask too.