X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BIGBADZERO
    Banned
    • Apr 2004

Val[erie] keeping an eye on Wolfie

Audacy brings people together around what moves them, and helps advertisers connect to those audiences. We engage over 170 MM consumers each month across our connected platforms.
  • Fabulous Shadow

Cool find BBZ... Poor Val has no choice but to keep her eye on Wolfie cuz ya know Eddie aint doing it.

One ? though, what makes eddie think paying fans want to see his kid play? Think he'd let my kid get up on sdtage and jam with him too?

Comment

• dave_is_vh
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

Why doesn't she get full custody 24/7 NOW. It shouldn't be tough with an alcoholic father.
      "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR

Comment

• BIGBADZERO
        Banned
        • Apr 2004

I don't think Ed can't handle it, i think VB's just being her overprotective self. One of the "insiders" @ MA's Peppers party told me she was the Yoko Ono of the band.

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BIGBADZERO
          I don't think Ed can't handle it, i think VB's just being her overprotective self. One of the "insiders" @ MA's Peppers party told me she was the Yoko Ono of the band.
          I heard Val sing on "One Day At A Time" and that's bullshit that she can't carry a tune.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

How old is Wolie now? 11? I'm sure he is quite capable of caring for himself for the most part. Plus I'm sure there is plenty of help at Ed's place. {ossibly even a few naughty nannies...

Comment

• Mike Blair
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Jun 2004

The best thing that ever happened to Eddie was that bitch leaving him.

Note that he wouldn't even get his ass out and do anything until she left.

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Fab, he's thirteen now. I'm sure he loves stepping on stage with his dad but there's no getting past it that Ed is a friggin mess. She HAS to be there!
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• classicdude
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Apr 2004

Seriously though, has that bitch done anything besides made bad made-for-tv movies and fucked up one of the greatest rock bands of all times? She did look hot in her day, I'll give her that. Head, anyone?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Fuck Val! She has no business being on this tour. She left Eddie when things were really bad for him and on the upswing for herself. She had no problen leaving Wolfie with Ed while she was away filming TBAA. Her reasons for being on this tour are purly selfish. To get a little piece of the spotlight for herself and nothing more. She could have hired someone to go and look after Wolf or refused to let him go at all. Ed is an alcoholic, that doesn't mean he doesn't love his son or would put him in harms way. I'm sure he would have agreed to a hired chaparone for Wolf.

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Fab, oh Fab? No "Fuck Val" here!!!! You have a son and I know that you cherish him right? Would you honestly send him out on a tour with his fucked-up father only entrusting a Nanny? I think not?!?!?!
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

No I wouldn't. Neither he nor I would go. Period. If his father felt that strongly about having him be a part of his life he would have sobered up long ago. When Val walked away, she walked away from all of it. Good and bad. Not just the bad.

For the record... My son wouldn't be on tour with a SOBER Dad at age 13...
                        Last edited by Guest; 06-30-2004, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                          [B]No I wouldn't. Neither he nor I would go. Period. If his father felt that strongly about having him be a part of his life he would have sobered up long ago. When Val walked away, she walked away from all of it. Good and bad. Not just the bad.
                          Look, I give Valerie some credit here. Their son obviously loves his dad and from all looks of it, this is all Ed has left or can muster. Perhaps they put their marital differences aside for their son? He's on Summer Vacay and wanted to come on stage? Edward is a mess and maybe Valerie is putting personal feelings aside. As far as her walking out on him? My goodness? WTF?!?!?! Twenty some years of putting up with that shit and now add his other eccentric behavior?

I give her props for being Wolfie's guardian during this. Shit, apparently they all went to a ballgame while is Boston (Excluding Ed of course :rolleyes and it was probably fun.

For the record... My son wouldn't be on tour with a SOBER Dad at age 13...
                          I commend you as a parent for that!!!
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Exactly... He loves his dad. Ed must have done something right. It could not have been all that bad if she managed to stay 20 years in the marriage and kept her son in it until he was 10. I left my alcoholic husband when my son was ONE. For his sake, not mine. I didn't want him exposed to the alcoholic lifestyle. Val left Ed because she didn't want to stand by and watch him kill himself. So go on tour with him, better yet, take your son too... Thats a good environment!

Summer vacation? Take a trip to Disneyland for godsake, hit the Britney Spears concert in Vegas and while your there suprise Dad by showing up at one of his shows...
                            Last edited by Guest; 06-30-2004, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

double post

Comment

Working...