PDA

View Full Version : Mush Limpdick punked by one of his own listeners

Satan
11-22-2013, 10:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3ndB9YqARw

sadaist
11-24-2013, 11:31 AM
The last few times recently that I have tried to listen to Rush have been awful. Not joking when I say the entire time all he did was talk about the new childrens book he wrote about Rush Revere and some talking time-traveling horse. And he always starts off by saying he doesn't want to pimp out his book....but.....

and then he reads fan letters from children just gushing over him & the book. So painfully obvious that these are fake letters written to sound as if coming from a child. So disgusted by all of it.

Can't listen to Coast To Coast anymore because all it is is a forum for hacks to shill their crappy books and websites. I swear every question asked to any guest, the answer always starts like this...

"in my book "blah blah title" available at Amazon or my website www.blahblahtitle.com I spoke to that a lot. The real sasquatch was first detected back in.....

Dudes, I can't take this shit anymore. I just want to listen to some decent talk radio where it's actual talk and not one giant commercial.

Kristy
11-24-2013, 12:23 PM
Can't listen to Coast To Coast anymore because all it is is a forum for hacks to shill their crappy books and websites. I swear every question asked to any guest, the answer always starts like this...

Coast-To-Cost is just deplorable anymore.

ELVIS
11-24-2013, 01:25 PM
I just want to listen to some decent talk radio where it's actual talk and not one giant commercial.

www.infowars.com

Nickdfresh
11-24-2013, 04:30 PM

Dudes, I can't take this shit anymore. I just want to listen to some decent talk radio where it's actual talk and not one giant commercial.

George Noory is just stupid and boring and comes across as a gullible fuckwit whereas Art Bell was a showman and at least was a bit interesting and offered a nudge-and-wink when he coddled crazy guests. I see they've continued the idiotic policy of making people pay for what everyone else offers for free in Podcasts, but then again that may be a good policy because they show is so bad now you want people to at least pay a bit before turning it off...

Nickdfresh
11-24-2013, 04:35 PM
www.infowars.com

Oh, where you get your colloid suppositories? I guess it's not an infomercial where Alexis shills all sorts of stupid shit to "Preppers?"

baru911
11-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Coast-To-Cost is just deplorable anymore.

Art Bell came back with a show on Sirus Radio. He was only on for a few weeks and then was off. No idea what happened.

Rush started sucking about 10 years ago. No idea what the douche bag is like now. He's such a shill for the republican party. The funny part is that he became famous due to a shake-up in daytime radio. The major radio networks fired/downsized their daytime announcers to cut cost. It just so happened that Rush was in the process of launching a syndicated daytime radio show and the local affiliates could either pick his show up or hire local talent. It was cheaper to buy his show. It wasn't his talent that made him. It was the cost of doing business.

Nitro Express
11-24-2013, 06:41 PM
My dad was into the ham radio hobby big time. So was Art Bell. My dad and some others got to go to Art's place to check out his big ass antennas.

http://www.smeter.net/w6obb/antenna-farm.php

I think Coast to Coast AM was good when Art ran it because Art was in control of the whole thing. It was a home cooked showed. When George Noorey took it over he took the show to Los Angeles and commercialized it. Art protested but he was no longer in control of it.

Right now all our media has been bought up and consolidated. Five media companies own it all and they have the same board members so it's one conglomerate. It's the same with the banks.

Art is an independent broadcaster and he's the type of guy they want to keep off the air. Rush Limbaugh keeps the left vs.right paradigm going and is an important tool in the banker's strategy to keep the country divided so the democrats and republicans continue to waste their energy and resources fighting each other instead of the bankers who own both parties behind the scenes.

They want a big fist fight in the streets of the emerald city but they don't want anyone going, "hey, whats behind this curtain?"

Nitro Express
11-24-2013, 06:52 PM
My dad was into the ham radio hobby big time. He converted a room in the house into a ham radio station that had two huge consoles of radio equipment. At the other end of the room was a work bench where he worked on all his electronic projects. Art Bell was a big time ham radio enthusiast. In the ham radio world he was a bit of a celebrity. My dad and some others had the opportunity to check out Art's radio setup and his huge five acre antennae field.

http://www.smeter.net/w6obb/antenna-farm.php

Coast to Coast AM when Art ran it was ran completely by Art. When George Noorey took over he took the show to Los Angeles and it became a corporate ran show. Noorey was out for the $$$$$ where Art wanted to have a unique night time show.

Why are guys like Art Bell kept out of the media now? They are independents. Our media has been bought up and consolidated. Everything is owned by a few companies who have the same people on the boards of directors. They spew the same news with the same bias. We have no more free media in the US and the people who bought up our country want to keep it that way.

Rush Limbaugh will always be on the air. He's part of the left vs. right paradigm. They want the democrats and the republicans to waste all their emotional energy on fighting each other so they never figure out the bankers own and play both sides off each other. Rush's job is to play his part in making sure there is a big fist fight in the streets of the emerald city so nobody gets out of line and wanders over and pulls the curtain back.

Nitro Express
11-24-2013, 06:59 PM
The last few times recently that I have tried to listen to Rush have been awful. Not joking when I say the entire time all he did was talk about the new childrens book he wrote about Rush Revere and some talking time-traveling horse. And he always starts off by saying he doesn't want to pimp out his book....but.....

and then he reads fan letters from children just gushing over him & the book. So painfully obvious that these are fake letters written to sound as if coming from a child. So disgusted by all of it.

"in my book "blah blah title" available at Amazon or my website www.blahblahtitle.com I spoke to that a lot. The real sasquatch was first detected back in.....

It's because our media has been bought up and consolidated by a few companies who share board members. There is no free press in the US anymore. Art Bell was an independent. Rush and Noory are corporate shills. Rush is the Republican cheer leader out to do his part to keep the right vs left arguments going. They want the Democrats and Republicans to waste their time and resources fighting each other so they never get together and go after the bankers who actually are the problem and by they way, own all the media now.

sadaist
11-28-2013, 11:44 PM
Art Bell came back with a show on Sirus Radio. He was only on for a few weeks and then was off. No idea what happened.

i don't know. I found this though.

http://gnosticwarrior.com/art-bells-radio-show-cancelled.html

World famous radio show host, Art Bell had just posted this statement hours ago on his Facebook page, “Sometimes when you are ‘all in’ you win, Art Bellsometimes lose. By mutual agreement, Dark Matter will no longer air as of tonight.”

I’m sorry to say to all of you Art Bell fans out there, but it looks like the infamous paranormal and conspiracy radio show host will no longer being doing his current Sirius XM Radio show that he had just started this September. The long awaited live, nightly call-in show called “Art Bell’s Dark Matter,” had only aired for six week since September 16th.

Here is more of what Art Bell had to say on Facebook;

“I started the show with the expectation that my listeners would be able to stream the show since most were coming from AM,” Bell tells us. “They started the thirty-day trial and found that it was dropping out on them every few minutes. After the 30-day trial most did not renew; why would they? Faced with paying about 180 bucks a year for something that was not working right, what would you do? So I lost my base.
My show is based on call in; if all I am left with is truck drivers (love them but the cell connections are not good) with cell phones going down the road at 70 MPH… well you get the idea. So I asked Sirius to allow free streaming for a year until they could fix their problems, and they said no. The show was simply not viable under these conditions. – Art”
Before there was George Noory, there was Art Bell who originally created and hosted the first radio show on “Coast to Coast AM”, which lasted for 15 years until he had retired from radio in 2003. Bell got into radio at only 13 years of age as a amateur radio operator, and later had hosted radio shows while serving in the Air Force in Vietnam. Later when he returned to United States after the war, he started a new late night show on a Las Vegas radio station that eventually became his nationally syndicated show, “Coast to Coast AM.”
The 68 year old radio show host was the first true pioneer of both the paranormal and conspiracy themed radio shows, who had paved the way for many of the radio show hosts and podcasters that you see today. However on many conspiracy theories he didn’t agree with, such as 9/11 which he had dismissed stating on his website; “God Bless George W. Bush and the U.S.A.,” right after the attacks on the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001.
If there are any more updates on the status of Art Bell or his show, I will be sure to report it here on GnosticWarrior.com.

Satan
11-30-2013, 12:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBFA7HKQn7I