PDA

View Full Version : Van Shitgar in Toronto on July 3rd

Diamondjimi
06-29-2004, 06:57 PM
The radio stations in Toronto are giving away tons of (you guessed it) free tickets. What the fuck were they thinking ,booking themselves into 20,000 seat arenas ? I would'nt go to this show at gunpoint.
I'll try and post a scan of the reviews next week for anyone that needs a good laugh.

I have secured a photo of the backstage area . Vh 2004 Spammy enjoying himself with a Honey who is actually his age.!!!
Enjoy Amigo's!!!!!!

Dr. Love
06-29-2004, 08:09 PM
I can think of one person that cared enough to start a thread about it.

scubaa
07-04-2004, 01:48 PM
THE SHOW ROCKED AND YOU MISSED IT, AS FOR YOUR POSTED PHOTO YOU SHOULD NOT POST SUCH PERSONAL PHOTS OF YOUR PARENTS OR IS THAT YOU WITH DLRS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH OR IS THAT DLR IN HIS NEW ROLE OF AN EMT PROVIDING SOME CPR..LOL

YOUR A FLIPPIN SICK MOFO, BUT GO FIGURE YOU ARE A FAGGET LOVING DLR FAN

EddieFan4Eva
07-04-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
I can think of one person that cared enough to start a thread about it.

Who cares you ask? Van Halen fans......so, take the family photo down.

Dr. Love
07-04-2004, 03:00 PM
I didn't ask that. :confused:

EddieFan4Eva
07-04-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
I didn't ask that. :confused:

I used the wrong quote....sorry!!

Roth kills Sam
07-04-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
Who cares you ask? Van Halen fans......so, take the family photo down.

Your faggot family photo is on the "Queer as Folk Website (Van-halen.com)".

I am going to beat your faggot mom so friggin bad tonight at the cheezy hotel she is paying for that her last 2 teeth are gonna fall out.

GET YOUR GAY FAGGOT HOMO SPERMY GAYBAR LOVIN QUEER ASS OVER TO THE VHLINKS AND GO HAVE GAY FAG HOMO LOVE WITH THE SHEEP OVER THERE

Diamondjimi
07-04-2004, 10:34 PM
Well Said !!!
The sheep must be kept in line !

An attached message for the sheep !!!

EddieFan4Eva
07-05-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
Your faggot family photo is on the "Queer as Folk Website (Van-halen.com)".

I am going to beat your faggot mom so friggin bad tonight at the cheezy hotel she is paying for that her last 2 teeth are gonna fall out.

GET YOUR GAY FAGGOT HOMO SPERMY GAYBAR LOVIN QUEER ASS OVER TO THE VHLINKS AND GO HAVE GAY FAG HOMO LOVE WITH THE SHEEP OVER THERE

As much as you spew out the words Gay, Homo, and Fag...you must be a flamer in hiding....go ahead, admit it.....we wont find fault with you. The only fault i'd find is that you're an illiterate dumbass.

scubaa
07-05-2004, 10:52 AM
indeed he is a closet homo well said!

tjvhou812
07-05-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
The radio stations in Toronto are giving away tons of (you guessed it) free tickets. What the fuck were they thinking ,booking themselves into 20,000 seat arenas ? I would'nt go to this show at gunpoint.
I'll try and post a scan of the reviews next week for anyone that needs a good laugh.

I have secured a photo of the backstage area . Vh 2004 Spammy enjoying himself with a Honey who is actually his age.!!!
Enjoy Amigo's!!!!!!

why would you pimp a pic of your parents on this web site,
btw. who do you look like your mommy or your daddy

JCOOK
07-05-2004, 11:51 AM
SAMMY RIPPIN OFF DAVE AGAIN--- "LOOK I PAID HER FOR IT WHAT THE FUCK"!

Diamondjimi
07-06-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
why would you pimp a pic of your parents on this web site,
btw. who do you look like your mommy or your daddy

Hey
Spammy boned yer Mama in the shitter and she had you .
Now fuckoff back to the VH links and tell 'em how cool you are !!!
This link is for real DLR fans ,not half fans.

L.S.D.
07-06-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Hey
Spammy boned yer Mama in the shitter and she had you .
Now fuckoff back to the VH links and tell 'em how cool you are !!!
This link is for real DLR fans ,not half fans.

real fans are fans of the band, not of dlr and his washed up career. Stick with the Boston Pops and EMT training. Van Halen is fine without dlr and all of you idiots at the shows.

the funny thing is you all claim that dave rocks, but its obvious by his appearance on the pops, that he is faded and part of the past.

guwapo_rocker
07-06-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by L.S.D.
real fans are fans of the band, not of dlr and his washed up career. Stick with the Boston Pops and EMT training. Van Halen is fine without dlr and all of you idiots at the shows.

the funny thing is you all claim that dave rocks, but its obvious by his appearance on the pops, that he is faded and part of the past.

We completely understand your frustration because

Van Hagar was not offered the gig. Really it's okay to

let those emotions out. Would you care for a tissue?

Carmine
07-06-2004, 12:55 PM

you are a blind JAG-OFF! he was booked to play in front of a half million people, on a major networks telecast, with one of the foremost orchestras in the country...AND HE NAILED IT!! not bad for someone as you say, is washed up.

L.S.D.
07-06-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by DLRoswegony
you are a blind JAG-OFF! he was booked to play in front of a half million people, on a major networks telecast, with one of the foremost orchestras in the country...AND HE NAILED IT!! not bad for someone as you say, is washed up.

He nailed it? Too bad he couldnt nail an ass ina seat of an arena if he payed them. Half a million people, try the House of Blues where he rips off van halen to 300-500 people. What?

guwapo_rocker
07-06-2004, 01:03 PM
He nailed it? Too bad he couldnt nail an ass ina seat of an arena if he payed them. Half a million people, try the House of Blues where he rips off van halen to 300-500 people. What?

I think you should relax. I am worried this stress is

going to cause you a great deal of harm. Would you like

a glass of water? A valium perhaps?

L.S.D.
07-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
I think you should relax. I am worried this stress is

going to cause you a great deal of harm. Would you like

a glass of water? A valium perhaps?

I love valium. Ill take 30mg's and a glass of Red Zin. Thanks.

ALinChainz
07-06-2004, 03:01 PM
I notice all you sheep are parading right around all the bad reviews and pisy ticket sales of the current VH tour.

That is why youre here right? At a Dave site?

You couldn't be here to bash Dave, that would make you attention deprived losers seeking abuse for masturbating purposes.

Loves Shaking Dinky