X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fraroc
    Commando
    • Jun 2012

Life really is a precious thing...

To all the Fast and Furious fans on Roth Army....RIP Paul Walker....

He was only 40...Jesus...
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Yeah, not that there's necessarily a great way to go, but what a horrible way to die.

The thing that struck me about it upon hearing the news is that he was one of those working actors who didn't seem to have the need or was able to avoid living his life as a tabloid / supermarket magazine fixation. He did whatever promotional work was asked of him when he had a movie coming out, then was pretty low key otherwise.

A shame.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

How ironic.

This HORRIBLE "actor", dies doing what he promoted in his shitty movies. Driving like an asshole. Or, riding in a car being driven like an asshole.

I wonder how many young people died as a result of his promotion of driving like an asshole? Young people trying to be like him. Young people trying to do the fake shit from those horrible movies.

A fitting end.

Hopefully this ends those shitty movies with all that bad acting, and crap cars.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

*Maybe there is hope for Von after all*

Comment

• fraroc
          Commando
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Von Halen
          How ironic.

This HORRIBLE "actor", dies doing what he promoted in his shitty movies. Driving like an asshole. Or, riding in a car being driven like an asshole.

I wonder how many young people died as a result of his promotion of driving like an asshole? Young people trying to be like him. Young people trying to do the fake shit from those horrible movies.

A fitting end.

Hopefully this ends those shitty movies with all that bad acting, and crap cars.
          You fucking classless CUNT. A man is fucking dead and you have the nerve to talk shit about him. I'm not a Fast and Furious fan AT ALL, but at least I have some respect for human life.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

If only you had the same "respect" for when it comes to getting a job.

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Coming soon..... from Fire Lake Pictures......

Paul Walker stars in The Fast and the Fire-ous....
              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
                You fucking classless CUNT. A man is fucking dead and you have the nerve to talk shit about him. I'm not a Fast and Furious fan AT ALL, but at least I have some respect for human life.

Hey, dickhead, why don't you devote your time to finding a motherfucking JOB! Just in case nobody told you, college these days is a waste of time and money. You ain't gonna get a return on your investment, not unless you're studying to be an orthodontist. Which you aren't. So shut the fuck up and go and buy me and your dad a fifth of The Macallan and piss the fuck off.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• fraroc
                  Commando
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  Hey, dickhead, why don't you devote your time to finding a motherfucking JOB! Just in case nobody told you, college these days is a waste of time and money. You ain't gonna get a return on your investment, not unless you're studying to be an orthodontist. Which you aren't. So shut the fuck up and go and buy me and your dad a fifth of The Macallan and piss the fuck off.
                  Fuck you too, dude.

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

If you'd get a fucking job, maybe you'd be able to buy one of those shitty cars they use in those horrible movies. I'm sure you are a ricer lover.

At least Walker didn't die in one of those pieces of shit. At least he went out in a Porsche.

Comment

• fraroc
                      Commando
                      • Jun 2012

I don't even know why I even bother dealing with your fucking shit talking, Von. You know what? despite my fuck ups in life, I have more class in in one fingertip than you, DONNIEP, or Krustina Kuntbag have in total.

And furthermore, the three of you can go fuck yourselves.
                      Last edited by fraroc; 12-01-2013, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Fragglerock can't afford a car! He's too busy sucking the life out of both of his parents and arguing on youtube with some dude who obviously has his number! Fragglerock is a simple minded, half retarded idiot who posts his "real life" on a David Lee Roth message board. Hahahahahahahahahaha! What a fucking moron!! Daddy this, mommy that. Hey, fragglerock, I owned my own home at your age. Why don't you give it a shot?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

I don't even know why I even bother dealing with your fucking shit talking, Von. You know what? despite my fuck ups in life, I have more class in in one fingertip than you, DONNIEP, or Krustina Kuntbag have in total.

Guess what my fingertip is just below, you stupid fucker...

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Wow! What prose! That kid's a writer!

Comment

• fraroc
                              Commando
                              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              Guess what my fingertip is just below, you stupid fucker...

Comment

Working...