X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baru911
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2012

De Blasio ran and was elected for his lefty views

This is so freakin funny. De Blasio was elected as some sort of retort to the current era of City government. De Blasio was elected to stop search and frisk tactic’s by the NYPD. So, what is De Blasio’s first appointment as Police Commissioner? He appoints Bill Bratton from LA.

Bill Bratton expanded the search and frisk tactic in LA.

Maybe De Blasio is taking a page from President Ego’s play book. President Ego ran on the promise he would end the wars. He has expanded the wars in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Yemen, and Libya. President Ego promised to close GTMO. It is still open. President Ego has expanded the drone attacks started by Bush. Lets not forget the whole NSA spying program(s) and how they have been expanded.

It appears that lying to be elected and then shitting on those that voted for you in alive and well in the democratic party.

Yes, I know the other side of the fence does it. I just did not expect De Blasio wouldn't even take office before shitting on his constituents...lmoa!
    Just remember boys and girls, to get Nick the Dick and his partner FORD off your porch when they come to your home you just need to pay them for the pizza.
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

DeBlasio spoke about issues like the stop-and-frisk tactics, the need to allocate more resources for the homeless, the methods for capping rising rents and the redistribution of wealth from the top tier of NYC resident earners during the campaign and clearly a winning percentage of voters agreed with him in the abstract.
    The realities of living day-to-day in NYC are quite different than how DeBlasio spoke of them as a candidate. DeBlasio realizes this. Being mayor of ANY city is more managerial than presidential once the campaign ends and the day-to-day grind begins.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by baru911
      This is so freakin funny. De Blasio was elected as some sort of retort to the current era of City government. De Blasio was elected to stop search and frisk tactic’s by the NYPD. So, what is De Blasio’s first appointment as Police Commissioner? He appoints Bill Bratton from LA.

Bill Bratton expanded the search and frisk tactic in LA.

Maybe De Blasio is taking a page from President Ego’s play book. President Ego ran on the promise he would end the wars. He has expanded the wars in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Yemen, and Libya. President Ego promised to close GTMO. It is still open. President Ego has expanded the drone attacks started by Bush. Lets not forget the whole NSA spying program(s) and how they have been expanded.

It appears that lying to be elected and then shitting on those that voted for you in alive and well in the democratic party.

Yes, I know the other side of the fence does it. I just did not expect De Blasio wouldn't even take office before shitting on his constituents...lmoa!
      Well douchebag, he did pull the United States out of Iraq, dummy.

You know, the war you voted for?

I mean, to be fair. Neocon fuckwit who voted for war with Iran and Sarah Palin...

Comment

• baru911
        Head Fluffer
        • Jun 2012

Your observations are once again spot on. Let’s see….

Nick lies about his Saturn and his battery issues,
        Nick post threads based upon facebook posts
        And now Nick post this….

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

I mean, to be fair. Neocon fuckwit who voted for war with Iran and Sarah Palin...
        That would mean I voted for Johnny McCain. LMAO. Not anytime, anywhere, or in any reality.

You have ZERO credibility.

Better run off and change some stuff on Wikipedia. They need more fuck-up's on their site.
        Just remember boys and girls, to get Nick the Dick and his partner FORD off your porch when they come to your home you just need to pay them for the pizza.

Comment

• baru911
          Head Fluffer
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Terry
          DeBlasio spoke about issues like the stop-and-frisk tactics, the need to allocate more resources for the homeless, the methods for capping rising rents and the redistribution of wealth from the top tier of NYC resident earners during the campaign and clearly a winning percentage of voters agreed with him in the abstract.
          The realities of living day-to-day in NYC are quite different than how DeBlasio spoke of them as a candidate. DeBlasio realizes this. Being mayor of ANY city is more managerial than presidential once the campaign ends and the day-to-day grind begins.
          Nice that you are making excuses for him. He hasn't even taken office yet. Man, the left is soooooooo forgiving when it comes to their people. But then again, this is the crowd that elected Anthony Weiner to Congress. I'm expecting way too much from New Yorkers. Thanks for making that clear.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Your observations are once again spot on. Let’s see….

Nick lies about his Saturn and his battery issues,
            Um, no. Not really. I never had a battery issue in the old Saturn...

Nick post threads based upon facebook posts
            Wow, in an unrelated forum I posted a thread about Michael Vick. Thanks, John Hinkly Jr.

And now Nick post this….

That would mean I voted for Johnny McCain. LMAO. Not anytime, anywhere, or in any reality.
            No, you voted for Bush over him. Cunt.

You have ZERO credibility.

Better run off and change some stuff on Wikipedia. They need more fuck-up's on their site.
            Oh shit! Cocku911 is all cocky because be bought a brand new pick-up truck for less than the price it was manufactured it for! LOL
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-07-2013, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Nice that you are making excuses for him. He hasn't even taken office yet. Man, the left is soooooooo forgiving when it comes to their people. But then again, this is the crowd that elected Anthony Weiner to Congress. I'm expecting way too much from New Yorkers. Thanks for making that clear.
              Hey dude, I'm glad you've taken time to pull Ted Cruz's cock out of your mouth to post this.

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Anthony Weiner was a great congressman. He's just a shitty husband.
                Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• baru911
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jun 2012

Um, no. Not really. I never had a battery issue in the old Saturn...
                  You really gonna stick by that story? I’m giving you one last opportunity to back out of the lie you’ve now written more than once.

Wow, in an unrelated forum I posted a thread about Michael Vick. Thanks, John Hinkly Jr.
                  So, your your point is that your credibility is only destroyed by your stupid ass mistakes in that forum? Somehow the post and threads you make in other areas don't reflect upon yourself in here? OK. You're just stupid in here and a total dumbass is the other parts of this website. Thanks for clearing that up. However, your credibility is still pretty much zero no matter how you slice it.

No, you voted for Bush over him. Cunt.
                  Ummm, your post I was referring to was about voting for Sara Palin. She was Johnny's running mate. She never was on Bush's ticket. You might want to clear that up in Wikipedia if you fucked that up over there too.

Your turn
                  Last edited by baru911; 12-07-2013, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• baru911
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Satan
                    Anthony Weiner was a great congressman. He's just a shitty husband.
                    By that logic Marion Barry was a great mayor. He was just a flawed person. LMAO!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You really gonna stick by that story? I’m giving you one last opportunity to back out of the lie you’ve now written more than once.
                      You got me! I didn't mean to say your wife isn't a whore who cheats on you when you're out of country...

So, your your point is that your credibility is only destroyed by your stupid ass mistakes in that forum. Somehow the post and threads you make in other areas don't reflect upon yourself in here? OK. You're just stupid in here and a total dumbass is the other parts of this website. Thanks for clearing that up. However, your credibility is still pretty much zero no matter how you slice it.
                      But at least I'm not in a relationship where my significant other fucks other people...

Ummm, your post I was referring to was about voting for Sara Palin. She was Johnny's running mate. She never was on Bush's ticket. You might want to clear that up in Wikipedia if you fucked that up over there too.

Your turn
                      Okay, so you voted for bush, and you're a cuckold. Confessions are good.

Comment

• baru911
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jun 2012

You got me! I didn't mean to say your wife isn't a whore who cheats on you when you're out of country...

But at least I'm not in a relationship where my significant other fucks other people...

Okay, so you voted for bush, and you're a cuckold. Confessions are good.
                        What's the matter Nicki? Gotta back off the whole Saturn thing because you know you lied and are afraid it might get exposed? Afraid it might show how much of a poser you really are in here? Afraid it might start the crack to show just how much you lie about most things you write about? Dude, you are a total lying buffoon and you know it.

Run away scared little Wiki Niki.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What's the matter Nicki? Gotta back off the whole Saturn thing because you know you lied and are afraid it might get exposed? Afraid it might show how much of a poser you really are in here? Afraid it might start the crack to show just how much you lie about most things you write about? Dude, you are a total lying buffoon and you know it.

Run away scared little Wiki Niki.

LOL Okay? I own a Saturn! (like ten years ago). And you're a dipshit whose wife fucks other people. We're even!

Comment

• baru911
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jun 2012

LOL Okay? I own a Saturn! (like ten years ago). And you're a dipshit whose wife fucks other people. We're even!
                            We have established you own a Saturn. However, you keep typing you didn't have battery issues. Also, you sure it was 10 years ago - not maybe like 6 or 7? Just trying to establish the facts. The truth tends to get stretched when your behind the keyboard

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

We have established you own a Saturn. However, you keep typing you didn't have battery issues. Also, you sure it was 10 years ago?
                              Um, ownED, idiot. Who gives a fuck? I wish I still did, it was a nice car that would accentuate the Cadillac for fuel economy...

BTW, how is your wife fucking other guys while you're out of town? Maybe that's your thing?

Comment

Working...