X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Howard Stern says.........

..............that he talks to Ed on the phone regularly. He said this on his show this morning..........the way Howard has been making fun of Dave the last year or so, you know Dave bashing is a major part of the discussion. Not exactly major news, but just funny after having fucked with Van Hagar for so long now Howard is an Ed ass kisser..........The fucker has been fading for years, butt his is the final nail!
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Stern was funny in 1996

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I remember in the early nineties Howard said he was listening to ou812 while running, and he couldnt handle the "screeching". Also he called Ed a "pussy" numerous times..........

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Stern was funny in 1996

I agree, too bad he hasnt been funny since.

Comment

• 5150Clown
          Head Fluffer
          • Mar 2004

So Howard is Dave bashing these days? What a weak punk! I knew Howard was over. Even the FCC can't take him anymore. Stutering John left at the right time.
          "If Eddie & Dave would put asside their egos, Aerosmith would have to give up their tittle of the 'Greatest American Rock Band'"

Comment

• Figs
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
            I remember in the early nineties Howard said he was listening to ou812 while running, and he couldnt handle the "screeching". Also he called Ed a "pussy" numerous times..........
            I missed what he said today. He used to bash the Hagar stuff a lot. Now he bashes whoever he's not on the phone with.

I remember Stuttering John asking the VH brothers if they missed their balding, such-and-such (I forgot the words), lead singer.

Eddie said, "No, do you?"
            SJ, "Well, yes"
            Eddie, "Well fuck you."

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by 5150Clown
              So Howard is Dave bashing these days? What a weak punk! I knew Howard was over. Even the FCC can't take him anymore. Stutering John left at the right time.

I barely listen to him anymore, and I've heard him bash him a couple times over the last few months.........basically makes fun of his personality etc., which he used to compliment back in the day.

Comment

• JCOOK

HOWARD HAS ALWAYS BEEN TWO FACED ABOUT THIS STUFF, I REMEBER HIM BASHING VAN GAYGAR AND BASHING DAVE TOO. ANY THING FOR RATINGS.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I listen to Howard Stern almost every day (and he is still the king) and I dont hear him bashing Dave...

Why would Howard all of a sudden be buds with Eddie when this Van Hagar tour is basically a Clear Channel production?

5 or 6 years ago Eddie and Alex were on Howards birthday show via satellite...Howard kept asking them about Dave and the VH sisters got all pissed and ended the interview...
                  Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Daves PA rental
                    I listen to Howard Stern almost every day (and he is still the king) and I dont hear him bashing Dave...

Why would Howard all of a sudden be buds with Eddie when this Van Hagar tour is basically a Clear Channel production?

5 or 6 years ago Eddie and Alex were on Howards birthday show via satellite...Howard kept asking them about Dave and the VH sisters got all pissed and ended the interview...

Don't believe me?! Howard was talking about the teacher -student sex scandal, and they were playing "Hot For Teacher" in the background. They were commenting about Ed's solo(too bad he can't play like that anymore........in fact can't even come anywhere near that level), when Howard mentioned How Wolfie comes out on stage with Ed. That's when he mentioned he and Ed talk on the phone. He said something to the effect of "We're like women".........

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Howard has never been the same since his divorce.........though I still listen from time to time, there are still some funny bits from time to time.
                      Last edited by Bill Lumbergh; 06-30-2004, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by JCOOK
                        HOWARD HAS ALWAYS BEEN TWO FACED ABOUT THIS STUFF, I REMEBER HIM BASHING VAN GAYGAR AND BASHING DAVE TOO. ANY THING FOR RATINGS.
                        well said. howard is so two-faced, he even two-timed his own wife. the last time i listened to his show was when dave had his band on the show doing accoustic numbers after the sam & dave tour was over.

i just can't believe that howard is talking shit about dave these days...especially after how much he kissed dave's ass over the last 15 or so years. it's difficult to accept...or even believe for that matter. i think i'd have to actually hear him doing it to truly believe it.

and if it is true, then fuck him. or better yet, fuck his wife...oooops, i'm sorry, EX-wife! heh heh.
                        Last edited by Bad Muthafucker; 06-30-2004, 11:26 AM.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• EddieFan4Eva
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                          [ They were commenting about Ed's solo(too bad he can't play like that anymore........in fact can't even come anywhere near that level), [/B]
                          LOL....moron.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
                            LOL....moron.
                            Hello?? You still here??

Get a girlfriend.
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Hummarstra
                              Commando
                              • Feb 2004

Howard is still as funny as ever!!! What the fuck are you guys talking about? Have you listened to him lately. Hasn't lost a thing.

Comment

Working...