• Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Worlds most evil driver

• twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I approve of the anti-cat techniques used in this video.

I am becoming a big fan of the brake check. If I'm in the Wrangler and I can't see the car behind mine's headlights then they're too fuckin' close and they get checked.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

Clever editing! Fuck there's some idiots on the road...

I recently nearly got killed on a pedestrian x ing, the dumb fucker will be getting a nasty surprise in the mail right about now.

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
        I am becoming a big fan of the brake check. If I'm in the Wrangler and I can't see the car behind mine's headlights then they're too fuckin' close and they get checked.
        Mate, I used to have a little trayback ute. A 1971 hq Holden one tonner. (google!)

Sweet little 253 v8, four speed, big truck diff. I had a 100w spotty mounted on the towbar, aimed at eye height if you were closer than, say, fifty feet. wired to a dash switch. When the tail gaiters got too close at night on the highway, I'd hit the anchors and flip the switch simultaneously.

I'd look in the rearview a tenth of a second beforehand. The look on the fuckers faces as my lights lit 'em up was priceless! And sometimes it was elderly people.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
          Mate, I used to have a little trayback ute. A 1971 hq Holden one tonner. (google!)

Sweet little 253 v8, four speed, big truck diff. I had a 100w spotty mounted on the towbar, aimed at eye height if you were closer than, say, fifty feet. wired to a dash switch. When the tail gaiters got too close at night on the highway, I'd hit the anchors and flip the switch simultaneously.

I'd look in the rearview a tenth of a second beforehand. The look on the fuckers faces as my lights lit 'em up was priceless! And sometimes it was elderly people.
          I am probably going to put a roof rack on this Cherokee I just bought, and am thinking of the rear facing lights for the same purpose.

My Wrangler is not lifted but it's got 33 inch tires so a little taller than stock...if I can't see their lights then yeah, they're too fuckin' close.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

It's illegal here to have bright lights pointing rearward. I got around that by explaining that I did a lot of farm work, where regular reversing lights wouldn't cut the mustard!

True story, worth remembering for future reference.

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'd just say they were for night 'wheeling or recovery. The offroad park I frequent sometimes has trail rides after dark.

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

There ya go!

Comment

Working...