X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thetruthbaby
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2004

Get It Through Your Thick Heads

There is a reason I started posting on this board other than being a fan of classic VH with ROTH. That reason is that on a daily basis some Hagar fan is on some board somewhere trying to say that the Hagar era was as big or as "important" historically as the Roth era. In a very recent post EmpyreLounge44 stated that it could be argued that "Right Now" is VH's biggest song or right on par with "Jump". What a crack head. Where in the hell do these people come from. First off the numbers-- JUMP is VH's ONLY GOLD SINGLE EVER. FACT. Secondly does anyone in the real brain functioning world actually believe that Jump isn't VH's biggest single ever? Hell Jump isn't my fave VH song at all, but IT'S BY FAR THEIR BIGGEST SONG EVER AND IT ALWAYS WILL BE. This is important because it goes along with what I've been saying all along (my Roth bros know this already) VHALEN'S legacy is with ROTH. You idiots that love the Hagar era can try and deny it all you want but all you have to do is look at the numbers, turn on classic rock radio, or watch/read an interview with anyone in the music industry to see which VH has historical meaning. AND IT IS NOT THE "DREAMS" lineup. I've never denied that VHagar had success but to say that they were as big or important in any way is just lying. The numbers prove it but more important SO DOES COMMON SENSE. I'll say it till the end ot time, VH's legacy lies with ROTH. Get used to it.
    DLR/VH IS JUST BETTER
  • DaveIsKing
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Here! Here!
    PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• DR CHIP
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Isn't amazing that some people just do not get it....Roth is VH

Comment

• 5150Clown
        Head Fluffer
        • Mar 2004

"Right now" had a great video and it won a bunch of awards (back when MTV still loved VH despite spam). That song really didn't get much radio play at all. It was the end of the hair bands and Nirvana was stepping in.

"Jump" on the other hand got more radio play. If you ask any idiot to name one VH song...they'd probably say "JUMP". Hell...my dad is in his early 60's and when "Jump" came out, he loved it. He still does. As a matter of fact, he refers to VH as the "Jump" guys.

Our generation was way more affected by the song "Jump" than "Right now". If you ask me to sing the lyrics to "Right now" I could probably just sing a few, but "Jump".....everyone knows that song.

VH just likes "Right now" better because the brothers (or sisters really) like to pride themselves in the fact that lyrically they moved on with spammy. Whatever!
        "If Eddie & Dave would put asside their egos, Aerosmith would have to give up their tittle of the 'Greatest American Rock Band'"

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The young always have something to prove...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DR CHIP
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

Right now a tour is suckin ass big time....

Comment

• azcrdnal
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

right now im spanking my hagar

Comment

• 5150Clown
                Head Fluffer
                • Mar 2004

Right now Eddie is getting a drink.
                "If Eddie & Dave would put asside their egos, Aerosmith would have to give up their tittle of the 'Greatest American Rock Band'"

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Right now this is thread 123,245,123,06 of this nature... Do we really need another???

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

RIGHT NOW, Fabulous Shadow is dreaming of DaveIsKing....
                    PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jun 2004

being the crack head that I am, I will bite into this since I said it in the first place. I wasnt talking about sales or anything like that but I happen to hear Right Now all the time on the radio, at sporting events, all over the place just like I hear Jump. the DLR era sold more yes...im not debating that, the numbers prove that. All I am saying is that you can make an argument that Right Now is as big as Jump was. It did not sell as a single...but sales dont really mean anything or else the Britney/Aguilerra/Timberlake's of the world would be music royalty. But Right Now's staying power has proven to be just as big, if not bigger than Jumps.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by DaveIsKing
                        RIGHT NOW, Fabulous Shadow is dreaming of DaveIsKing....
                        Right Now DaveIsKing is dreaming of DaveIsKing...

:p ya know I luv ya baby!!!

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Thetruthbaby
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jun 2004

Hey FABULOUS SHADOW

OBVIOUSLY we do need more of my posts everyday just like this since these fucking idiots think that "Right Now" is VH's biggest song ever. You sound like another one of the Hagar/Eddie sheep who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. ROTH 34 MILLION, hagar 18 million. HA
                            HA HA HA HA!
                            DLR/VH IS JUST BETTER

Comment

• Thetruthbaby
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jun 2004

EMPYRE LOUNGE-- STOP SMOKING CRACK

Right Now gets as much airplay as Jump. Very funny. Jump is easily the most played VH song ever and to this day is played more across this country than any song VH ever released. The denial of Hagar fans is truly mind blowing.
                              DLR/VH IS JUST BETTER

Comment

Working...