What is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this?

Three times it's popped up on my interweb radar this week from different sources, it's now up at 2 million views.

The second half is bizarre...

Ok so apparently 'Winny' is a Japanese peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing program.

Comment

If that's what they're sharing they need to stop the Winny before it spreads. I'm not sure I'd say bizzare but this video goes down a strange path. Godzilla mates with Barney and produces a "musical" group.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

All death metal might as well be Japanese, since you can't tell what the fuck they're singing anyway.

But the Flea-like funky bass player seems a little out of place.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
          Ok so apparently 'Winny' is a Japanese peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing program.
          They probably figured "Japster" would be a little bit offensive, so that was the next best choice.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
            All death metal might as well be Japanese, since you can't tell what the fuck they're singing anyway.
            That was death metal? The death of metal maybe.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
              They probably figured "Japster" would be a little bit offensive, so that was the next best choice.
              Why is Japster offensive? We call the place Japan. Nipster also sounds offensive but Nippon is the name of the country.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
                That was death metal? The death of metal maybe.
                Well... the first half of it was.... then it went into something else entirely. I typed out the previous post when the cookie monster shit was playing, and thought the whole song would be like that.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...
                X