PDA

View Full Version : Bugman says that my Former Employer Wrote the Constitution!

Satan
02-21-2014, 02:42 PM
Tom DeLay: People keep forgetting that God ‘wrote the Constitution’
By David Edwards
Thursday, February 20, 2014 16:23 EST

Former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-TX) this week warned Americans to remember that God “wrote the Constitution” based on the Bible.

During an appearance on John Hagee Ministries’ Global Evangelism Television (GETV) network on Wednesday, host Matt Hagee asked the Texas Republican where the country had gone wrong.

“I think we got off the track when we allowed our government to become a secular government,” DeLay explained. “When we stopped realizing that God created this nation, that he wrote the Constitution, that it’s based on biblical principles.”

“Governments like we have are very easy to destroy,” Hagee later noted.

DeLay recalled that he had closed the Capitol rotunda for three hours as Majority Leader so that members of the House and Senate could get “on our knees seeking the face of God and praying.”

“And I really feel now, Pastor Matt, the Lord has heard us, I see the Holy Spirit moving. And I pray every day for an awakening in this country,” he said, adding that people should get involved.

“Join a group, a tea party or whatever.”

Watch the video below from GETV, broadcast Feb. 20, 2014.

Nitro Express
02-21-2014, 11:57 PM
Most these evangelical operations belong to The National Council of Churches. That was set up by the Rockefeller family to control the prodestant churches in the US. They all support the zionist movement and they all teach about the rapture (a nice little trick to pacify christians and actually get them excited when the tyranny does come in). Oh boy! Signs of the times. We don't need to do anything. I'm saved and I'm going to be raptured!

This new and improved megga-hallalujah fest is a universe away from what went on in the constitutional convention. I'm sure their views on religion varied a lot and they clearly had one concern about it. Avoiding a theocracy. Now let's face it. If you don't have freedom of religion you don't have freedom. So the government needs to protect that right but you also have to protect the government from religion. Something these modern "I'm Saved!" blow bags have forgotten. John Hagee and his type of ilk are exactly what the founding fathers were trying to protect us from. Religion sponsored political action committees and supporting a foreign government and going to war for it because we need to save the holy land from the infidels. Shit. It sounds like the crusades all over again.

A convention wrote the constitution. Nobody went up Mt. Sinai and brought it down. I think this joker has the founding fathers mixed up with Moses.

Satan
02-22-2014, 12:31 AM
I think this joker has the founding fathers mixed up with Moses.

Worse yet, they probably think Charlton Heston really WAS Moses, and that "Keep your paws off my guns, you damn dirty ape!" was one of my Former Employer's Top 10 list up on Mt. Sinai.

Satan
02-22-2014, 03:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOZTL0xvBTc