• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Socky's BCE Conspiracy 9/11 Thread Derailment SpinOff

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    I wouldn't give a fuck what they thought of me in Kansas. What do you care about liberals? They're the ones giving you your handouts, dipshit! If anyone should stop bitching about the "nanny/welfare state," it's you!!
    I already said the law was stupid right off the bat but I'm not buying this liberals are the only people whose opinion counts about anything and conservatives are destroying this country bullshit you liberal assholes spew on a regular basis. Now make some more you're on welfare cracks or whatever the fuck you want but I think you're a steamin' pile of dog shit no matter how much money you have or make. You and your asshole friends can talk shit till the cows come home for all I care. You're about as relevant to me as the dog shit in my front yard is.
    Beware of Dog
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I already said the law was stupid right off the bat but I'm not buying this liberals are the only people whose opinion counts about anything and conservatives are destroying this country bullshit you liberal assholes spew on a regular basis.
    Facts speak for themselves, Socky.

This country was a lot better off, economically speaking, during the years when the Roosevelt Reforms (both Teddy and FDR) protected it. The BCE started systematically destroying them when they returned to power in 1981, and the results speak for themselves.

Have there ever been good people who were Republicans? Sure.

Eisenhower was a good guy, despite the fact that Prescott Bush put him in office with Nixon as his VP. He built the Interstate Highway system, which sadly was the last significant nationwide infrastructure upgrade this country had. And though Ike was the first BCE President, he was not on board with much of their agenda, which is why he warned us of their intentions in his last speech as President. Sadly, we didn't take his warning seriously. Within three years of that, his successor would be brutally murdered, and one of this country's longest and most useless wars would begin.

Hell, even Nixon did one or two decent things, like the EPA and Earth Day. Poppy Bush is a drug smuggling treasonous bastard, but he signed the Americans With Disabilities Act, so I'll give him credit for that much.

But that was the last decent thing any Republican did, on a national level.

We had decent people in the Republican party here locally. The guy who was a two term governor when I was a kid went on to be the president of the Evergreen State College. Not exactly a bastion of right wing extremism. We had another guy here who held a number of elected county and state offices as a Republican, but he often showed up at Democratic fundraisers, and nobody threw him out. Not even me. But there's not a single Republican in this state like Dan or Ralph anymore. They were the last of their kind.

Find me more like them and while I might never vote for them, I'd at least be able to talk to them. But that isn't the current Republican party. The current party traces their lineage directly to Hitler (through the BCE) and to Stalin (through the KKKochs) and you simply cannot reason with the likes of that.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
      Facts speak for themselves.

The current party traces their lineage directly to Hitler (through the BCE) and to Stalin (through the KKKochs) and you simply cannot reason with the likes of that.
      Those aren't facts. Those are extremist theories put in your head by other liberal extremists. You can't trace their lineage to Hitler or Stalin. They were merely pawns too.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Oh for FFS grab a Kleenex already! I'm glad you "hate" liberals actually!
        I don't hate anyone dickweed. Not even you. I don't like you but I reserve my hatred for people who do a little more than call me names on the internet and act like their shit don't stink.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The links between the BCE and Hitler and between Stalin and daddy KKKoch have been well documented on this board and others. Look it up yourself.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

The links between the BCE and Hitler and between Stalin and daddy KKKoch have been well documented on this board and others. Look it up yourself.
            I did. You're full of shit. Here's something from a legitimate source not a liberal propaganda site.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I did. You're full of shit. Here's something from a legitimate source not a liberal propaganda site.
              http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/cy...eged-nazi.html
              You call that a source?

There's a brief one paragraph statement there without any supporting evidence. That's not a source. Not to mention Abe Foxman is hardly unbiased. The ADL was founded with noble intentions, but that Likudist assclown took it entirely in the wrong direction.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

You call that a source?

There's a brief one paragraph statement there without any supporting evidence. That's not a source. Not to mention Abe Foxman is hardly unbiased. The ADL was founded with noble intentions, but that Likudist assclown took it entirely in the wrong direction.
                You've been spewing liberal propaganda for years with no supporting evidence. Google BCE. You won't find much if anything about your BCE unless you're refering to the Canadian phone company.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, then take Mike Malloy's approach and Google "Bush Crime Family" then.

Or just start with this link.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Try looking up Fritz Thyssen. he owned the Union Banking Company that Prescott Bush was one of seven directors of. Thysen also owned United Steel of Germany. He supported Hitler at first because he was opposed to a soviet takeover of Germany but was thrown out of the Nazi party because he opposed the war when it began.Later he was arrested and sent to Dachau concentration camp until he was rescued by the 42nd and 45 Infantry divisions of the U S Army. Several democrats were directors of the Union Banking Corporation too. Funny how you never mention that. Look up W. Averell Harriman.
                    Last edited by cadaverdog; 02-19-2014, 02:34 PM.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Try looking up Fritz Thyssen. he owned the Union Banking Company that Prescott Bush was one of seven directors of. Thysen also owned United Steel of Germany. He supported Hitler at first because he was opposed to a soviet takeover of Germany but was thrown out of the Nazi party because he opposed the war when it began.Later he was arrested and sent to Dachau concentration camp until he was rescued by the 42nd and 45 Infantry divisions of the U S Army. Several democrats were directors of the Union Banking Corporation too. Funny how you never mention that. Look up W. Averell Harriman.
                      That's all covered in the above link.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Well, then take Mike Malloy's approach and Google "Bush Crime Family" then.
                        Mike Malloy's a liberal democrat propaganda author. He spreads the same unfounded bullshit you do. Prescott Bush died in 1972 before George Sr even took office. He was just a greedy oil man not a Nazi sympathizer and I doubt he planned 9//11 before he died unless he was Nostradamus reincarnated.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

That's all covered in the above link.
                          Spun with a liberal bias no doubt.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Mike Malloy's a liberal democrat propaganda author. He spreads the same unfounded bullshit you do. Prescott Bush died in 1972 before George Sr even took office. He was just a greedy oil man not a Nazi sympathizer and I doubt he planned 9//11 before he died unless he was Nostradamus reincarnated.
                            Mike Malloy is a pundit just like Rush Limbaugh is a pundit. Paid cheerleaders for their opposing teams. If any of these guys started exposing the central banking fraud and the people behind it they would soon be out of a job. They would be fired so fast their heads would spin. As long as they do their jobs of continuing the left/right paradigm so the politicians can run up more debt and start more wars, all is well. You see the real scam is to take us to default and hopefully to have enough guns to our heads where we will be stuck paying the fictitious debt. As long as they keep the country divided there won't be enough critical mass to make any real change.

Rush and Malloy exist simply to help assure what happened in Iceland does not happen in the United States. It's all about debt slavery and they want to keep us stuck in it.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Don't forget Armand Hammer and John Rockefeller. Hammer was doing oil deals like the Koch's with the Soviets. The Rockefeller's Chase bank had branches in Moscow and Peking. The oligarchs were not only behind Hitler's fascism. They were behind the communism as well. Mao was a carpet bagging puppet. The puppets always seem to live in the west before they are assigned to go into a country, take it over, and make everyone happy comrades. In short it's the old banking families. Nothing has changed.

It's the banks and the central banks are the worst culprits. Want to change the world? Well dissolving the Bank of International Settlements would be a good place to start. They hold every country with a BIS connected central bank hostage. Unless a nation controls it's own currency, it is not sovereign. This is what they don't want the general public to understand and this is why they cook up all sorts of wars and gobbled gook to distract and confuse the masses.
                              Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-19-2014, 03:05 PM.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...