X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

John "Grandpa Simpson" McCain Wants A War With Russia

John McCain Wants To Push The United States Into A Full Scale War With Russia
    By: Justin Baragona
    Saturday, March, 1st, 2014, 1:23 pm

On Saturday, the day after President Obama addressed the nation on the ongoing crisis in Ukraine, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) made a statement. As per his usual self, McCain made sure to undermine the President regarding his foreign policy strategy. At the same time, he pushed for the US to commit to sending troops into Ukraine and confronting Russia directly.

Below is McCain’s full statement:

“I am deeply concerned that Russia’s ongoing military intervention in Crimea may soon expand to eastern Ukraine. Yesterday, President Obama said that Russia would face ‘costs’ if it intervened militarily in Ukraine. It is now essential for the President to articulate exactly what those costs will be and to take steps urgently to impose them.

Russia’s use of force in Ukraine is unfolding in clear violation of Russia’s own commitments to respect Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, including under the 1994 Budapest Memorandum. None of us should be under any illusion about what President Putin is capable of doing in Ukraine, especially now that he has requested, and the Russian Duma has approved, the deployment of Russian troops, not just in Crimea but in the country of Ukraine.

Every moment that the United States and our allies fail to respond sends the signal to President Putin that he can be even more ambitious and aggressive in his military intervention in Ukraine. There is a range of serious options at our disposal at this time without the use of military force. I call on President Obama to rally our European and NATO allies to make clear what costs Russia will face for its aggression and to impose those consequences without further delay.”
    Make no mistake about McCain’s statement that there are other options available without resorting to military force. He wants the United States to go to war and he wants it to happen yesterday. He’s been banging the war drums especially hard lately, whether it is Iran, Syria or Russia. He not only wants to push us into a full-scale war, he wants to try to make the President look like a weak leader while doing so.

However, nobody is taking McCain seriously anymore. The President isn’t going to listen to anything he says, and McCain’s sphere of influence has rapidly shrunk the past few years. Other than maybe Senators Kelly Ayotte and Lindsey Graham, nobody on Capitol Hill is really joining forces with McCain when he goes off on his hawkish tirades. While Republicans in Washington love to rip the President for every decision he makes, most also know that the American people have no appetite for another war. The recent situation with Syria made that abundantly clear.

Once again, we just see bitter, angry old man McCain taking out his frustrations with the 2008 election results every time he goes off on one of these hackneyed rip jobs on the President. He is so transparent and impossible to take as a serious foreign policy expert. He just wants to shake his fist angrily at the White House and claim that the President doesn’t know what he’s doing. He’s become the crazy uncle at Thanksgiving dinner that only reads WND and The Blaze and watches Fox News 24/7.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Yeah. Well McCain wants war with everyone. Iran, Syria, Russia. Look at the guy. He's not mentally stable. This whole business with Russia is Putin kicked the western oligarchs out. It's why Russia has no debt now and they have money to rebuild their infrastructure. McCain is a shill for the western banking elite and they had this grand plan to run the world into debt slavery using their Bank of International Settlements group of central banks. They thought as soon as they could take the US down for the count they had the world.

They lost Russia. Putin stole it back and Putin is not a globalist. Now Russia and China relations are very good. It scares them. Their plan is unraveling. People are waking up here and in Europe.

We don't need a war against Russia, we need a war against George Soros and his type of ilk who finance and start revolutions. The Ukraine had a corrupt president but he was legally elected. A Soros (banking shill) president put in with a bunch of riff raff is not a legal government. Hold fair elections and let the Ukrainians decide who their new president is going to be. The current president probably needs to be impeached and thrown in jail for embezzlement.

Russia has a lease on their naval base. Also most of Crimea is Russian. It used to be part of Russia until that idiot Kruchev gave Crimea to the Ukraine because Kruchev was Ukrainian. When you have lots of military assets sitting in a country that no longer has a functioning government and you have a little worm in Washington DC making threats, yeah, there are some things to be concerned about.

But Obama is a banker puppet. He has no concept of geopolitics and is too dumb to realize what he says has consequences. We would be better off with Joe Biden so let's impeach the worm. He's taking us to the brink. He's out of control. At least Biden isn't blinded by his own narcistic bullshit. The world used to laugh at us but now the joke has gotten very dangerous. We got to real our bullshit in.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

American people have no appetite for another war. The recent situation with Syria made that abundantly clear.
      Very true but the current president and congress could care less about what the american people want. The american people want peace and they want jobs. They want affordable prices on medicines and healthcare. They want law and order. They are tired of being ripped off by banks and corporations who get away with it because the government is not enforcing the rule of law. We just want to go back to being a constitutional republic that minds it's own business and can enjoy the freedoms we used to enjoy. Simple as that. We wanted revenge on who attacked us on 9/11 but we never wanted to invade country after country and become bull dogs for the international bankers.

Supposedly Bin Laden is dead. Well then. Mission Accomplished! Time to end this bullshit before it sets World War III off.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

McCain was meddling in the Ukraine before all the brew ha ha started. He's part of who caused the problem and his solution is war. One reason McCain has a hard on for war is he's positioned to make money off of it. Has bunkers to hide in and the Bush's might just be nice enough to let him hang on their ranch in Paraquay until the nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere settles down. I mean we are dealing with a nazi mindset here. Not sane people. Thank God the insane lunatic never became president.

I hope the only thing McCain destroys is his political career.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          McCain was meddling in the Ukraine before all the brew ha ha started. He's part of who caused the problem and his solution is war. One reason McCain has a hard on for war is he's positioned to make money off of it. Has bunkers to hide in and the Bush's might just be nice enough to let him hang on their ranch in Paraquay until the nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere settles down. I mean we are dealing with a nazi mindset here. Not sane people. Thank God the insane lunatic never became president.

McCain is an attention seeking windbag, but he wasn't meddling in the Ukraine...

Vlad Putin is an asshole thug that leads a lawless gov't. But the Ukraine is not in our national security interests and the Crimea is a primarily Russian speaking and cultural area. We're going to go to war over a place where Russian forces already were deployed? If the Russians begin marching north and westward, we and NATO would give the Ukraine aid, but that's unlikely at this point...

Comment

• So this is love
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

Nitro, you speak common sense....I hope they don't call you a left wing for it....But what do I know I'm just a canuck....Cheers!
            Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Trust me, there's absolutely no chance that he will be called a "left-wing"

That said, I can't argue for the most part with his assessment of McCain. (aside from the "meddling in the Ukraine" part, which I don't think he was actually doing. Even if his former running mate can see it from her house)
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• So this is love
                Veteran
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by FORD

That said, I can't argue for the most part with his assessment of McCain. (aside from the "meddling in the Ukraine" part, which I don't think he was actually doing. Even if his former running mate can see it from her house)

Fuck ya.....I just realized....I should never drink and read...lol ..long live Van fg Halen....RNR
                Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  McCain is an attention seeking windbag, but he wasn't meddling in the Ukraine...

Vlad Putin is an asshole thug that leads a lawless gov't. But the Ukraine is not in our national security interests and the Crimea is a primarily Russian speaking and cultural area. We're going to go to war over a place where Russian forces already were deployed? If the Russians begin marching north and westward, we and NATO would give the Ukraine aid, but that's unlikely at this point...
                  Russia had a legal agreement with the Ukrainian government to keep it's naval bases in the Crimea and run military drills there. The elected president of the Ukraine was a crook but he's still the elected president and a bunch of thugs who took Kiev by force are not elected. Since the elected president is in Russia he has the legal authority to ask Russia for help. So as far as I can see, Putin has not broken any laws here.

Borders over time shift along cultural and ethnic lines. I think when the smoke settles from this Crimea will be part of Russia again. It was part of Russia until Khruschev gave it to the Ukraine when it was all in the Soviet Union.
                  Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-02-2014, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
                    Nitro, you speak common sense....I hope they don't call you a left wing for it....But what do I know I'm just a canuck....Cheers!
                    My politics is specific to the issue. I really don't fall into either camp. When I vote, I get the sample ballot a month before the election and research the candidates and vote for the candidate I think is the best. I never have voted a party line. Voting a party line is a huge mistake. It's not about parties it's about people and I have found good people on both sides of the isle.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

U.S. Senator John McCain took in the anti government protest scene in Kiev’s Maidan square Saturday, snapping pictures with his cell-phone.

Why would McCain be going over to the Ukraine in Decemeber? You would think the State Department would have an interest by why a senator from Arizona? He also went over to Syria. He should be representing the state of Arizona and leaving the foreign policy up to the executive branch.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/14/world/...aine-protests/

Why would McCain be going over to the Ukraine in Decemeber?
                        Maybe he wanted to buy his wife one of those odd "nesting dolls" for Christmas and thought he would go right to the source?

You would think the State Department would have an interest by why a senator from Arizona? He also went over to Syria. He should be representing the state of Arizona and leaving the foreign policy up to the executive branch.
                        I don't believe it's all that unusual for a Senator on the Foreign Relations Committee to meet with foreign officials. Though he's not either the chairman or even the ranking Repuke on that Committee, so that might be the part that's questionable.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Neo cocksucking so called cuntservatives want more meddling in the Ukraine. I say if they want to be in the Ukraine so badley give them a shove out of an airplane over it. Then they rag on Obama. Hey cunts. Game over. Your pants are down. Obama is one of you! Newmax. What a shitty rag! So stop the "Spreading Democracy" charade and spread your cheeks and shove it up to the back of your teeth!
                          Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-02-2014, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah. Well McCain wants war with everyone. Iran, Syria, Russia. Look at the guy. He's not mentally stable.
                            I'm repeating myself but I remember listening to McCain a year or so after 9-11 and being impressed with him on foreign policy, now he's a fucking lunatic bozo.

There has to be a retirement age for politicians - 77 is at least 7 years too old.

The world moves too fast now for old men. Would you want a 77 year old operating on you?

I like the 2 term thing the US has too. The kind of people that end up running countries certainly cannot cope with being in charge more than 10 years without insanity starting to set in.

Which is one of the worries about Putin...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Maybe he wanted to buy his wife one of those odd "nesting dolls" for Christmas and thought he would go right to the source?

I don't believe it's all that unusual for a Senator on the Foreign Relations Committee to meet with foreign officials. Though he's not either the chairman or even the ranking Repuke on that Committee, so that might be the part that's questionable.
                              I would say he's acting like he's in the State Department more than just sitting on a congressional committee.

The dude was in Egypt too. Graham too. Two cocksuckers and what does Egypt have to do with Arizona or South Carolina? The goobery can't find it on the map constituents of these "time to go" pricks better start asking themselves if they want non-stop war and more debt saddled on them. Yeah little Joey died over in the sand spreading democracy and the IRS and banks want a pound of flesh. Oh but that's ok. McCain is spreading democracy and laughing all the way to the bank.
                              Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-02-2014, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Working...