Eddie gave That Metal Show one of his amps.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carloscda
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2009

Eddie gave That Metal Show one of his amps.

Last week they also had as their top 5, people they want to come on. Ed was #1 Dave was also listed.

They said ok Ed has sent them his amp now if he would just come on the show.

But we know that won't be happening....
  • TJMKID
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

When is the last time Ed and Dave appeared together for a TV or radio talk show interview by a 3rd party? I'm not counting the Vimeo vids in 2012 where Ed, Al, and Dave sat on stools in the studio and reminisced about the old days, since those were obviously choreographed questions ahead of time. I'm also not counting the tour presser at the Four Seasons to promote the '07-'08 reunion tour.

I wanna say it was a Rockline interview from '82 but I think that was the whole band except Ed. The entire band did that short interview on their Japan tour '78 after playing a lip-synched rendition of YRGM. I'm actually starting to believe Ed and Dave have NEVER sat down together with an interviewer since 1978 !!

Last edited by TJMKID; 03-11-2014, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Didn't one of the teenage girl magazines feature them in an interview together in 83 or so?
      I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

That is a bit strange when you think about it.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...