Right-Wing Zealots Are Already Freaking Out About The Return Of Cosmos!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Posted by: John Prager in Education, Image Gallery, Religion, Videos March 10, 2014

The reboot of Carl Sagan’s Cosmos is here and, as Ned Twyman predicted, the anti-science crowd is furious. Unfortunately, even though it aired on FOX, Cosmos presented viewers with a scientific view of the universe and, to some, that means the end of the world.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson, host of the show, continued in the tradition of walking us through the universe and presenting anti-Creation, anti-God propaganda. Can you believe he said that we are made of “star stuff” rather than invisible strands of Jesus’ love?

In all of our world’s 6,000 years there has not been a more ridiculous idea than that the world was not created in six days. All this reboot of the show accomplishes is to push the liberal, atheist viewpoint through anti-Christian propaganda!

After all, it was endorsed by Barack “Benghazi” Obama…right?

Just take a look at what these geniuses have to say about it:

(more to follow...)
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

That whole 6,000 year old earth "theory" drives me insane.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

some more teabagger meltdowns.......

Amen.

For the above people, here’s an version edited for creationists.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WACF
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        That whole 6,000 year old earth "theory" drives me insane.
        My Mother in law....she absolutely shocked me when I found out she believed this.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Yay religion !!

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WACF
            My Mother in law....she absolutely shocked me when I found out she believed this.
            It's laughable. And unfortunately it makes all people of faith look like backwards morons. I honestly know someone who believes that dinosaurs are make believe. No shit. I could take her to the local museum and show her the bones and she still wouldn't believe it. Go figure.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

When I first heard about this remake being made, I was skeptical. Neil DeGrasse Tyson seemed like a good choice for the host, but Seth MacFarlane's involvement made me think "what the fuck??". I half expected Brian & Stewie to debate science with Stan Smith from American Dad.

But they actually pulled it off. And pissed off the ignorant inbreds in the process. I think Carl Sagan would approve, on both counts.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• WACF
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                It's laughable. And unfortunately it makes all people of faith look like backwards morons. I honestly know someone who believes that dinosaurs are make believe. No shit. I could take her to the local museum and show her the bones and she still wouldn't believe it. Go figure.

Part of the proof is the sea shells located in rocks on mountains...cause that is what happened during Noah's Ark time.

I explained the Tetonic Plates and how the shells got to be so high....she looked at me at joyfully and explained I was wrong...no idea about or interest in Tetonic Plates.

I mentioned no proof that humankind has ever been wiped out or a mass near extinction of wildlife except for those on the Ark...once again....nope...there is proof...in scripture.

My wife ended our discussion...for the better good.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

The original programme and book were very good , always had a lot of time for Carl Sagan way a head of his time in some respects . Particularly on environmental issues weirdly enough .
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Religious people explaining their well researched argument on the Internet is a good thing .
                    It means there is less of the fuckers to bump into out in the real world
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I heard this was back on, and frankly I wasn't that interested to be quite honest. Maybe I'm a shallow and unintelligent cunt. In fact, I am perhaps. But now that I hear so many religious good folk are so up-in-arms over it all, I'm going to be an avid watcher!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

These anti science people need to do their communicating with yelling and smoke signals because without science and understanding the different elements and their properties, there's no fucking internet for them to bleat on.

Please look to the scriptures and tell me how heavy elements are formed. Because it's my understanding that the only place hot enough is the middle of a fucking supernova. Please oh wise prophets... tell me how silicon, sulfur, chlorine, argon, sodium, potassium, calcium, scandium, titanium, vanadium, chromium, manganese, iron, cobalt, and nickel are formed. It's all stardust.

Try having computers and microphones and speakers and fiber optic cables without them, you loud mouthed willfully-ignorant motherfuckers.

gnaw on it

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Oh, you mean you haven't heard?

I made all that stuff down here in Hell, and then put it up there on Earth, just to trick you mortals.

Along with the fossils, dinosaur bones, and all those rings in the trees.
                            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Pass the Jesus Juice!
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...