Paul Ryan's 'Inner City' Remarks - Racist? No... A Republican? No Way!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Paul Ryan's 'Inner City' Remarks - Racist? No... A Republican? No Way!

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Eddie Munster has a secret fetish and I'll tell you what it is. It's sucking salty chocolate balls and drinking all the jizz. He ashamed of his addiction. He wants all the black people gone. That way he figures he will be free and no longer be his fetish's pawn.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Who cares what this clown says ??

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Who cares what this clown says ??
          Well.... I'd say there's a good chance that he's going to be the KKKoch puppet of choice in 2016. Which means the media will shove him down your throat on a daily basis, right around next February.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Well.... I'd say there's a good chance that he's going to be the KKKoch puppet of choice in 2016. Which means the media will shove him down your throat on a daily basis, right around next February.
            The mainstream media has eaten it's own golden goose. It's no longer trusted or respected by a large majority of americans on both sides of the isle. Also the republican party is in a flux. You have the old guard like McConnell waging war against the grass roots part of the party and that isn't necessarily the so called Tea Party. The cat is out of the bag on the so called Tea Party as well. So there is a war raging there. Yeah the old guard has the money but that only goes so far when your reputation sucks greasy elephant balls. You can't polish a turd even if you buy the best polish and hire the best polishing professionals.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The only war going on in the Republican party is between the BCE (who have been basically unchallenged in their control of the party since 1952) and the KKKochs, who smell blood in the water after the obvious failures of the Chimpministration, and even Republicans openly admitting they would never vote for another known BCE candidate.

The last GOP ticket was literally a BCE/KKKoch compromise, with Mittens clearly having the BCE backing, and Munster being a KKKochsucker. Next time, I doubt the KKKochs will be willing to settle for the #2 slot on the ticket.

There is no "grass roots" in the Republican party. Technically the Democrats still have a true grass roots base, but the DLC party "leaders" ignore them.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Oh Ryan tea bag my brown salty balls. Stick em in your mouth and suck em!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

The only war going on in the Republican party is between the BCE (who have been basically unchallenged in their control of the party since 1952) and the KKKochs, who smell blood in the water after the obvious failures of the Chimpministration, and even Republicans openly admitting they would never vote for another known BCE candidate.

The last GOP ticket was literally a BCE/KKKoch compromise, with Mittens clearly having the BCE backing, and Munster being a KKKochsucker. Next time, I doubt the KKKochs will be willing to settle for the #2 slot on the ticket.

There is no "grass roots" in the Republican party. Technically the Democrats still have a true grass roots base, but the DLC party "leaders" ignore them.
                  Come on. The Bush clan owned the Clintons. The Bush clan own Democrats too. The two main parties are owned by the same oligarchs. That's why the foreign policy never changed when Obama came in. People really got fooled that Obama was really a far left guy. Heck. I was fooled. It turns out he's just a shill for the oligarchs. I laugh when the right wingers say Obama is a muslim and hates jews. Maybe they better take a look at who's running Obama's state department. It's still all about trying to save the petro dollar and using the US war machine to save it. Also looking after Israel's interests as well.

So really the problem as I see it is we don't have enough real diversity in political parties. We have two that act like one. Why aren't the Republican going after Obama for his IRS abuses? Because they want to abuse the IRS as well. Sure you might have some infighting going on but they both work for the same money masters. They play both sides.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah.... Obama "hates Jews" so much that his first cabinet pick was the literal son of a Zionist terrorist (and a complete asshole in his own right) named Rahm Emanuel.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Nobody's watching "the media" anymore...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Yeah.... Obama "hates Jews" so much that his first cabinet pick was the literal son of a Zionist terrorist (and a complete asshole in his own right) named Rahm Emanuel.
                        Exactly. But you hear the paranoid World Net Daily right wing types say Obama is a muslim and he's going to force us all to go to the mosque and put the women in burkas.

I like to get both sides of an issue and the russians are wondering if Obama even is in charge of the US State Department. They seem to think John McCain and his his zionist buddies are. LOL! I mean John McCain is dealing with all these hot spots a lot. You know, the places we destabilize by sending in Al Quaida, The Islamic Brotherhood, and Neo Nazis. Oh and the Blackwater mercenaries. Yeah I know they have changed their names a few times. When you look through the smoke you see John McCain and a bunch of zionist jews and John Hagee in a cheer leading uniform praising The Lord and the rapture soon to come. LOL!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          Nobody's watching "the media" anymore...
                          I'm seeing more and more people aren't watching TV anymore. Heck I can think of three households that don't even have a TV.

Comment

Working...