PDA

View Full Version : Dave New Album and Tour

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 04:02 PM
In a recent interview with David Lee Roth, the original frontman of Van Halen discusses his current status as well as his future plans. Diamond Dave has recently been training to become an EMT, which is a nice service from someone of his status. Here are some highlights from the interview.

Q: Dave, why did you decide to become an EMT?
A: Come on, what would you rather be, a rock star or an EMT?

Q: Do you have any plans after this job?
A: Yeah, I plan on putting out a cover album "with a twist."

Q: Really, what kind of covers are you going to do?
A: Some are going to be related to my new job and others are going to be songs I have always liked, and I just wanted to add my personal touch to them.

Q: What is the name of the album going to be?
A: Look at all 200 people here tonight.

Q: Do you have a new band?
A: No, I have formed a supergroup.

Current song titles rumored to be on new album. Remember they have a twist.
1. Right Now, (I wish I was in Van Halen)
2. Why Can't this be love, Elton
3. I can't drive 55 in my ambulance
4. Ice Cream Man Part 3, (Third times the charm)
5. Once, I was a rock star, now I fix peoples cuts.
6. Without You Eddie, there is no Van Halen
7. 20 Years to the day, since I had a decent album
8. It's About Time (I learn to write my own songs)
9. Don't Tell Me (I'm a Rock Star), I'm a taxi driver now.
10. In "n" out of your man

The lead single has been narrowed down to either I can't drive 55 in my ambulance or It's about time (I learn to write my own songs)

The supergroup consists of:
Lead Vocals - David Lee Roth
Lead Guitar - Doogie Howser
Bass Guitar - Goose
Drums - Gary Coleman

For more information on the album go to: www.whointheirrightfuckingmindwouldbuythis.com/dumbassdavidleerothfans/lookatall200peopleheretonightalbum

A tour will start right after the album is released in November. Current dates include these, but the smaller venues will be added later.

11/25 7th inning stretch at the Cubs game, Chicago, IL #
11/26 Frozen food section at Kmart, St. Louis, MO *
11/28 Handicapped Parking section at Wal-Mart, Des Moines, IA *
11/29 Mike Tyson's treehouse, Los Angeles, CA *
12/01 Billy Bob's Barbeque cook off, Some small fuckin town in the Midwest. *
12/03 Sarah's Diner, Denver, CO *
12/04 John's Car Wash, Las Vegas, NV *
12/06 Regional Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ *
12/08 Grand Canyon Rest Area, Exit 51 *
12/09 Betty Sue's Hospital, New York, NY ^
12/11 AA Meeting, Lexingtion, KY ^
12/13 Wednesday Bingo at Old Folks Home, Miami, Florida ^
12/15 Cabo Wabo Cantina, Cabo San Lucas {}
12/16 Cabo Wabo Cantina, Cabo San Lucas {}
12/17 The Switch Hitter's Club for Men, San Francisco, CA ^
12/20 The home plate area ONLY at Busch Stadium, St. Louis, MO ^
12/22 Doogie Howser's Mom's House ^
12/23 Roth Army Headquarters, The shit house on the other side of the planet. <>
12/25 Santa Claus's house, North Pole /////
12/27 Disney World (Gay Day) /////

KEY:
# - Assuming that they have time to fit the concert in the short amount of time they are allowed.
* - Opening for New Kids on the Block on these dates
^ - Opening for Vanilla Ice on these dates
<> - Opening for Van Halen tribute band
///// - The Headlining Act
{} - Opening for Sammy Hagar, if Hagar has time to get out of the studio. If not Roth will be the opening act and Tina Turner coupled with Whitney Houston will be the headlining act.

For more information on the tour go to:
www.emt.com/taxidriver/ambulancedrive/olympicgymnastics/washedupneverwasrockstar/buytickets

distortion9
06-30-2004, 04:15 PM
Not one chuckle.

guwapo_rocker
06-30-2004, 04:22 PM

SNIPER
06-30-2004, 04:42 PM
BBWWWAAAAAAAAAA HAAA HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

guwapo_rocker
06-30-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by SNIPER
BBWWWAAAAAAAAAA HAAA HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Why thank you Diaper!!!:D

SNIPER
06-30-2004, 04:48 PM
Not intended for you Dropo

BARE BONE
06-30-2004, 04:50 PM
Spammy seen walking the streets. BBWWWAAAAAAAAAA HAAA HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THAT IS FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

SNIPER
06-30-2004, 04:52 PM
thats lame

FORD
06-30-2004, 04:57 PM
Diaper must be Town Idiot's "life partner". Who knew sheep mated for life?

ALinChainz
06-30-2004, 04:57 PM
The once was a sheep named Sniper,
Who's posts made him sound quite hyper,
He couldn't smell any riper, he needed a personal wiper, and now dysfunction changes his diaper.

DavidLeeNatra
06-30-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
He couldn't smell any riper, he needed a personal wiper, and now dysfunction changes his diaper.

:D :D :D

ALinChainz
06-30-2004, 04:59 PM
Keep that handy Erectile, Van Hagar is doing so poorly, you might help them get one of those gugs.

Maybe your Grammy buddy Justin can step in for Spammy, you like him as much as Roth if I remember correctly.

guwapo_rocker
06-30-2004, 05:00 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol: :killer:

SNIPER
06-30-2004, 05:02 PM
We will see which greatests hits album does better. 7/20 fuckers! Judgement day shall be here soon. Roth is going down.

smaz
06-30-2004, 05:11 PM
:lol: guwapo!!!

And dysfunction, that post was about as worthwile as this Van Hagar scam...tour I mean.

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by distortion9
Not one chuckle.

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by BARE BONE
Spammy seen walking the streets. BBWWWAAAAAAAAAA HAAA HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW THAT IS FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by FORD
Diaper must be Town Idiot's "life partner". Who knew sheep mated for life?

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
:D :D :D

Keep that handy Erectile, Van Hagar is doing so poorly, you might help them get one of those gugs.

Maybe your Grammy buddy Justin can step in for Spammy, you like him as much as Roth if I remember correctly.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol: :killer:

The funny thing about this is that I insult DLR and you guys don't know how to defend him, because you can't. So you resort to name calling. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Better get your tickets quick, this tour may be at the bottom of the Pollstar rankings, which is good because the higher you are on the list, the less tickets you sell, according to the DLR army.

guwapo_rocker
06-30-2004, 05:15 PM
We will see which greatests hits album does better. 7/20 fuckers! Judgement day shall be here soon. Roth is going down.

My 2 year old says you might be more comfortable in

these. Town Idiot can help you put 'em on!!

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 05:16 PM
My 2 year old says you might be more comfortable in

these. Town Idiot can help you put 'em on!!

You are going to the concert in Toronto aren't you.

FORD
06-30-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by DIAPER
Roth is going down.

...on your sister :eatit:

guwapo_rocker
06-30-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by dysfunction
You are going to the concert in Toronto aren't you.

Seriously?? No I am not, even though there were still
great seats left yesterday in sec. 107 row 9.

Coyote
06-30-2004, 05:22 PM

And you're a poet, but didn't know it. :D

ALinChainz
06-30-2004, 05:25 PM
Ed walking around drunk in the streets with wine in his hand, coming onto girls by sticking his finger in their water glasses.

Ed might be in rehab before this tour is over.

Again, pollstar tracks searches, not ticket sales. The folks running the tour have came right and said it isn't doing well and they are cutting ticket prices and handing out free food to boot.

How is this tour doing so well?

ALinChainz
06-30-2004, 05:27 PM

Same reason the first one sold, Dave is on it.

pete
06-30-2004, 05:35 PM
The funny thing about this is that I insult DLR and you guys don't know how to defend him, because you can't. So you resort to name calling. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Better get your tickets quick, this tour may be at the bottom of the Pollstar rankings, which is good because the higher you are on the list, the less tickets you sell, according to the DLR army.

Everytime we give you facts - you ignore them.

You make a fucking point!!!

Make a statement for FAT-Homo's everywhere.

smaz
06-30-2004, 05:35 PM

You want us to stick up for him:
Dave could approach any guitarist or any band and offer to sing or ask them to be in his band, and people would instantly jump at the chance. The only guitarist that will accept Sammy is a drunk self-centered has-been.

TLR
06-30-2004, 05:38 PM
Apparently dysfunction feels the need to try to fill the shoes of the so-called obligatory comedian some think every room needs. Too bad he failed so miserably.

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by pete
Everytime we give you facts - you ignore them.

OK I got it, the lower you are on the chart the better. DLR Band album sold 3 copies this week which puts it atop the Billboard charts, while Balance sells 800, putting it at 6,527 on the charts.

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by smaz
You want us to stick up for him:
Dave could approach any guitarist or any band and offer to sing or ask them to be in his band, and people would instantly jump at the chance. The only guitarist that will accept Sammy is a drunk self-centered has-been.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then why is he becoming a fuckin EMT.

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by TLR
Apparently dysfunction feels the need to try to fill the shoes of the so-called obligatory comedian some think every room needs. Too bad he failed so miserably.

Obviously it worked, you responded, sort of.

ALinChainz
06-30-2004, 05:47 PM
You keep pushing that pollstar crap. Fuck that chart.

It doesn't mean anything, but because VH is currently near or at the top of a list that means squat, you find the need to try and rub someone's nose in it here.

A Dave site, not a Spammy site. You don't belong here. You don't make any valid posts. No one cares about your opinion.

Think Balance is outselling anything VH from the Dave era?

Funny how you guys want to ignore Sammy's solo efforts, you want to pit Sam w/VH against Dave solo.

Sam's career was, and still may be, in the toilet before the reunion.

Remember, you're first posts here? "Fuck the reunion, and fuck Hagar". Your words, not mine. And you only did that because members here were handing it to you. fatcs, it's all in the archives.

You started a bullshit thread to bash Dave at THE Dave site, why? What's your problem? You spend a lot of time here for hating dave so much, a lot like your buddy LSD.

ALinChainz
06-30-2004, 05:49 PM

I get it. Just for a response.

Means you're lonely and want some attention.

Yuck.

Where is Diaper when you need him. Clean up, aisle 1.

pete
06-30-2004, 05:49 PM

it's charity.

it's adventure

and you know that.

Dave's always explored things.

pete
06-30-2004, 05:50 PM
OK I got it, the lower you are on the chart the better. DLR Band album sold 3 copies this week which puts it atop the Billboard charts, while Balance sells 800, putting it at 6,527 on the charts.

The 1st six outsold all Van Hagar by a large margin

and you know that.

Keeyth
06-30-2004, 05:58 PM

Who lit the fuse on your tampon dysfunction??

I'm not being rude. You're just insignifigant.

I'm already imagining the duct tape over your mouth...

...I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter! :D

moose
06-30-2004, 06:13 PM

LMAO! Thumbs up Guwapo.

BARE BONE
06-30-2004, 06:28 PM
SNIPER and dysfunction.

smaz
06-30-2004, 06:30 PM

He was involved in medical work before, and his family were involved in the medical field. And besides, it's only one weekend every month and it's voluntary. I've said before - Dave took it on as something new, a challenge. Ed and Sammy keep attempting the same impossible challenge - trying to revive Van Halen. Just because Dave's a singer doesn't mean he can't do other things. I believe Sammy opened up a bar in Lake Tahoe or something, so how about us Roth fans twist that as this Van Halen tour isn't earning any money so he needs another income source. And he's got pictures of himself up around it, which means that his pictures arn't published anywhere, so he has to open up a bar to do it himself.

And something else I've also said - if you want to compare Dave and Sammy, look at the nicknames that the fans and media have given them. Diamond Dave- the name of a legend, a serious name. Red Rocker. Enough said.

smaz
06-30-2004, 06:31 PM
You like that picture don't you Bare Bone??

Keeyth
06-30-2004, 06:34 PM
He was involved in medical work before, and his family were involved in the medical field. And besides, it's only one weekend every month and it's voluntary. I've said before - Dave took it on a something new, a challenge. Ed and Sammy keep attempting the same impossible challenge - trying to revive Van Halen. Just because Dave's a singer doesn't mean he can't do other things. I believe Sammy opened up a bar in Lake Tahoe or something, so how about us Roth fans twist that as this Van Halen tour isn't earning any money so he needs another income source. And he's got pictures of himself up around it, which means that his pictures arn't published anywhere, so he has to open up a bar to do it himself.

And something else I've also said - if you want to compare Dave and Sammy, look at the nicknames that the fans and media have given them. Diamond Dave- the name of a legend, a serious name. Red Rocker. Enough said.

It sucks that Eddie doesn't realize how easy it would be to revive Van Halen... ...just ad Dave!

Instant sold out stadium tour. Guaranteed.

But Ed is stupid...*sigh* :(

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 06:34 PM
Think Balance is outselling anything VH from the Dave era?

Fair Warning and Diver Down. Maybe WACF, I'm not for sure on that one. Plus these albums have been out over 10 years longer.

ALinChainz
06-30-2004, 06:36 PM
And they are still outselling Van Hagar stuff, which still means people would rather have them and they are STILL better.

Means the tunes STILL hold up.

Don't supppose you have any stats ...

Keeyth
06-30-2004, 06:36 PM
Fair Warning and Diver Down. Maybe WACF, I'm not for sure on that one. Plus these albums have been out over 10 years longer.

Ahhh.... ...I see the screw up fairy has visited us again.

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 06:37 PM
Dave's always explored things.

In short, this is your way of telling me that he has given up on music. Fuck that explore shit, he is supposed to be a musician. If Sammy tried to be an EMT, he would be a fag, but if Dave does it he is exploring things or just being himself.

ALinChainz
06-30-2004, 06:38 PM
The big difference here is that Dave is physically fit to be an EMT, can handle the training.

No way Sammy could.

smaz
06-30-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Ahhh.... ...I see the screw up fairy has visited us again.

Sorry dude your mistaken - Sammy ain't here. Thank god.

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 06:40 PM
Don't supppose you have any stats ...

VH with Dave sold 34 million. 10 from VH1 and 10 from 1984. That leaves 14 million over 4 records. I know VHII sold 5. That knocks it down to 9 million. That means they are averaging 3 million and that is what Balance sold and it hit the shelves over a decade after DD, FW, and WACF.

Keeyth
06-30-2004, 06:41 PM
Sorry dude your mistaken - Sammy ain't here. Thank god.

Um, I was talking about dysfunction...

Keeyth
06-30-2004, 06:42 PM
VH with Dave sold 34 million. 10 from VH1 and 10 from 1984. That leaves 14 million over 4 records. I know VHII sold 5. That knocks it down to 9 million. That means they are averaging 3 million and that is what Balance sold and it hit the shelves over a decade after DD, FW, and WACF.

I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.:p

smaz
06-30-2004, 06:44 PM

If they sold 34 million with Dave, that's an average of 5 million an album. Balance couldn't even beat the average amount of each of the albums sold. Also They sold 10 million of their first album with Dave. How many did they sell of their first album with Hagar???

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 06:45 PM
The 1st six outsold all Van Hagar by a large margin

and you know that.

Never denied it.

smaz
06-30-2004, 06:47 PM
Um, I was talking about dysfunction...

Um, I was joking...lol

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 06:48 PM
If they sold 34 million with Dave, that's an average of 5 million an album. Balance couldn't even beat the average amount of each of the albums sold. Also They sold 10 million of their first album with Dave. How many did they sell of their first album with Hagar???

It doesn't matter what the average is. Fact is Balance outsold FW and DD and maybe WACF. I think 5150 sold 6 million.

Keeyth
06-30-2004, 06:52 PM
It doesn't matter what the average is. Fact is Balance outsold FW and DD and maybe WACF. I think 5150 sold 6 million.

Thank you. We're challenged by your unique point of view.

If I throw a stick, will you leave?

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 06:52 PM

This is the dumbest post I have ever seen. What the hell does a nickname have to do with anything? Freddie Mercury's nickname is cocksucker, does that mean his music was bad. Enough said.

DavidLeeNatra
06-30-2004, 06:55 PM

SO WHAT??? VH1 and 1984 outsold the whole fucking van hagar catalog...

smaz
06-30-2004, 06:55 PM

You said Balance sold 3 million and FW, DD and WACF sold 3 million. How is that outselling if there roughly equal??

Keeyth
06-30-2004, 06:56 PM
This is the dumbest post I have ever seen. What the hell does a nickname have to do with anything? Freddie Mercury's nickname is cocksucker, does that mean his music was bad. Enough said.

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

smaz
06-30-2004, 06:56 PM

Dave and Sammy got their nicknames through music, whereas Freddie's sounds personal........

Roth kills Sam
06-30-2004, 06:57 PM
What the hell does a nickname have to do with anything? Freddie Mercury's nickname is cocksucker, does that mean his music was bad.

YOUR NICKNAME IS COCKSUCKER AND IT MEANS EVERYTHING

GET OUT OF HERE YOU SPERMY GAYBAR SHEEP AND GO BACK TO THE VHLINKS WHERE BELONG

Keeyth
Dave and Sammy got their nicknames through music, whereas Freddie's sounds personal........

Maybe he knows from personal experience...:D

dysfunction
SO WHAT??? VH1 and 1984 outsold the whole fucking van hagar catalog...

Yeah off 2 songs. One cover and one fuckin song about jumping.

smaz
06-30-2004, 06:58 PM
Maybe he knows from personal experience...:D

If so I wouldn't be surprised........

smaz
06-30-2004, 07:00 PM

Yet they beat any attempt at Van Hagars own songs.

pete
06-30-2004, 07:00 PM
In short, this is your way of telling me that he has given up on music. Fuck that explore shit, he is supposed to be a musician. If Sammy tried to be an EMT, he would be a fag, but if Dave does it he is exploring things or just being himself.

He's volunteering.

He climbs mountains, travels and does lots of interesting things.

and you know that

douchfunction

you're such an idiot.

so clueless

read his book - you fucking dick troll

you've never won an arguement or even started one.

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 07:01 PM
Yet they beat any attempt at Van Hagars own songs.

Congratulations, you just admitted than Classic Van Halen had to resort to selling out in order to draw fans.

Roth kills Sam
06-30-2004, 07:01 PM

I'M GOING TO JUMP ON YOUR MOM IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF HERE, YOU SPERMY GAYBAR FAG

GO TO THE FAG GAY HOMO VHLINKS WHERE YOU BELONG

pete
06-30-2004, 07:02 PM

no off albums that changed music from that point on.............

you insignifigant pile of ant dung.

smaz
06-30-2004, 07:03 PM
Congratulations, you just admitted than Classic Van Halen had to resort to selling out in order to draw fans.

Van Hagar used the Van Halen name to attract fans. That's selling out.

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 07:05 PM
He's volunteering.He climbs mountains, travels and does lots of interesting things.

Who gives a fuck if he climbs mountains and travels. Is this keeping him from getting in the studio, so he can put out more than one or maybe two records every decade?

pete
06-30-2004, 07:07 PM
Who gives a fuck if he climbs mountains and travels. Is this keeping him from getting in the studio, so he can put out more than one or maybe two records every decade?

I don't - you do

What the fuck do you do?

But trying to act like he has his eyes on a new job is stupid.

Like you

You fucking flea

it's charity

nut licker

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 07:08 PM
Van Hagar used the Van Halen name to attract fans. That's selling out.

Selling out - California Girls and any other fuckin cover he did. Did DLR ever have a hit song that HE actually wrote?

guwapo_rocker
06-30-2004, 07:09 PM

You have to be the most ignorant fucking turd on the face of
the planet. Does your sister type all this shit while you ramble
on incoherently. Can you make a single valid point? Just one??
I think not. Now get back to your fucking trailer BOY!!!!

DavidLeeNatra
06-30-2004, 07:10 PM
Selling out - California Girls and any other fuckin cover he did. Did DLR ever have a hit song that HE actually wrote?

how about six albums including VH's only '1 sinlge jump and a lot of his solo tunes like yankee rose or just like paradise?

smaz
06-30-2004, 07:11 PM

Van Hagar do Van Halen covers at their shows to attract and please the fans. And also he did - Yankee Rose. Anyway I'm outta here for now. Goodbye everyone.

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 07:12 PM
But trying to act like he has his eyes on a new job is stupid.

You make it sound like he is just getting by trying to feed his kids. He has never had a real job. Singing in a fucking rock band and singing cover tunes, and climbing mountains does not qualify as a fuckin job.

ALinChainz
06-30-2004, 07:15 PM

Man if you have to ask, you really don't know much.

You know it was a cover that was the band's first hit single. You know Ed, Al, and Mike were part of the band that did a few covers on those first 6 albums.

You can't lay that all at Dave's feet.

And I don't suppose any other band has ever did a bunch of covers?

GnR perhaps?

Suppose they sucked then too?

pete
06-30-2004, 07:17 PM
You make it sound like he is just getting by trying to feed his kids. He has never had a real job. Singing in a fucking rock band and singing cover tunes, and climbing mountains does not qualify as a fuckin job.

Musician is a job.

and sitting in a studio for 20 years, getting wasted, does not create new inspiration.

ASS-RASH!

to sum up the 1st 6, groundbreaking, VH albums as a cover tune and a song about jumping is ignorant.

and anyone who responds to this guy is just feeding his need for male contact.

I'm done with you.

fucking scrotum zit.

ALinChainz
06-30-2004, 07:17 PM
I just read a post by Phoenix about his picking up of the new Rush cd which is all covers.

I suppose they suck to.

guwapo_rocker
06-30-2004, 07:18 PM

ALinChainz
06-30-2004, 07:19 PM
Musician is a job.

and sitting in a studio for 20 years, getting wasted, does not create new inspiration.

ASS-RASH!

to sum up the 1st 6, groundbreaking, VH albums as a cover tune and a song about jumping is ignorant.

and anyone who responds to this guy is just feeding his need for male contact.

I'm done with you.

fucking scrotum zit.

Bet this dude is the regular life of the party in real life.

DavidLeeNatra
06-30-2004, 07:20 PM
the stones and the beatles did a few covers...elvis has never written a single song...I guess they all suck, too...

pete
06-30-2004, 07:21 PM
Bet this dude is the regular life of the party in real life.

I tell it like it is.

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 07:22 PM
Musician is a job.

Yeah, if you are a struggling one, not if you have $50 million stuck back for a really fucking rainy day.

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 07:23 PM
the stones and the beatles did a few covers...elvis has never written a single song...I guess they all suck, too...

We have a winner.

DavidLeeNatra
06-30-2004, 07:24 PM
We have a winner.

at least...with you we have always a loser...

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 07:25 PM
I just read a post by Phoenix about his picking up of the new Rush cd which is all covers.

I suppose they suck to.

David Lee Roth's solo career is better than Rush, so that should tell you where I stand on Rush.

guwapo_rocker
06-30-2004, 07:25 PM
We have a winner.

WTF....he's gotta be 11 years old tops!!!!

dysfunction
06-30-2004, 07:26 PM
at least...with you we have always a loser...

If being right means I'm a loser....so be it.

ALinChainz
06-30-2004, 07:27 PM
I tell it like it is.

Not you dude, you are the party.

Talking about Justin Dysfunction here.

And I am now on that wagon to. He doesn't warrant response because he doesn't have a clue.

DavidLeeNatra
06-30-2004, 07:30 PM
If being right means I'm a loser....so be it.

depends on the definiton...in that case...if "being right" means "talking shit" ...you are...

Dan
06-30-2004, 07:31 PM
dysfunction you suck big time at The David Lee Roth Army.Fuck off to the links asshole.

HippieLettuce
06-30-2004, 07:45 PM
It's a shame you put so much time into your post. It's about as clever as Hagar's lyrics. Honestly, it wasn't funny.

TLR
06-30-2004, 07:59 PM
“ Originally posted by TLR
Apparently dysfunction feels the need to try to fill the shoes of the so-called obligatory comedian some think every room needs. Too bad he failed so miserably. ”

Key words being: "sort of." It wasn't worthy of much more than that.

Terry
06-30-2004, 10:24 PM

Wouldn't be a mindblower if the new greatest hits outsold the old.

It's only of interest to sheep, and only a dumb fucker would pay for tunes he already owns and three new tracks he can download for nothing.

Considering Van Hagar's fan base, sales should be brisk.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
06-30-2004, 10:34 PM
<html>
<body>
<body bgcolor="red">
<h1> Vhlinks sucks, except for the link to Corbis.com, which has great Dave pics lol</h1>
</body>
</html>

hotdog@ a shake
07-01-2004, 01:32 AM
so...what does a nickname have to do with being a musician?

hmmm...Elvis Presley is known the world over as "THE KING"...(of Rock N Roll)...does that mean his music is bad?

CLAMBAKE, anyone???

hotdog@ a shake
07-01-2004, 01:33 AM
so...what does a nickname have to do with being a great musician?

hmmm...Elvis Presley is known the world over as "THE KING"...(of Rock N Roll)...does that mean his music is bad?

CLAMBAKE, anyone???

Bill Lumbergh
07-01-2004, 01:37 AM

400 plus posts on a Roth fan site message board...............

lucky wilbury
07-01-2004, 01:39 AM
like i said in the other thread about dylan i think dave should cover "positivly 4th street" and dedicate it to eddie:

You got a lotta nerve
To say you are my friend
When I was down
You just stood there grinning

You got a lotta nerve
To say you got a helping hand to lend
You just want to be on
The side that's winning

You say I let you down
You know it's not like that
If you're so hurt
Why then don't you show it

You say you lost your faith
But that's not where it's at
You had no faith to lose
And you know it

I know the reason
That you talk behind my back
I used to be among the crowd
You're in with

Do you take me for such a fool
To think I'd make contact
With the one who tries to hide
What he don't know to begin with

You see me on the street
You always act surprised
You say, "How are you?" "Good luck"
But you don't mean it

When you know as well as me
You'd rather see me paralyzed
Why don't you just come out once
And scream it

No, I do not feel that good
When I see the heartbreaks you embrace
If I was a master thief
Perhaps I'd rob them

And now I know you're dissatisfied
With your position and your place
Don't you understand
It's not my problem

I wish that for just one time
You could stand inside my shoes
And just for that one moment
I could be you

Yes, I wish that for just one time
You could stand inside my shoes
You'd know what a drag it is
To see you
----------------------

written in 1965 but it fits don't it?

Bad Muthafucker
07-01-2004, 09:37 AM
hey dys-fuck-tion, nobody needs to defend dave. the facts speak for themselves. if you supposedly hate dave so much, then why are you spending time out of your life thinking and talking about him? something tells me dave doesn't even know of your pathetic little two-bit nothing nobody existence in the universe.

the defense rests......

JCOOK
07-01-2004, 10:16 AM
MAN YOU ARE A COMIC FUCKING GENUIS.

BARE BONE
07-01-2004, 11:05 PM
Fuckin fatass!

Roth kills Sam
07-01-2004, 11:16 PM
Holy crap - Spermy lost weight!