• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Full Bug
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Demonoid Is Back!

This is a great day for humanity....

After 20 months of downtime the infamous Demonoid BitTorrent tracker has made a comeback. The tracker returned a few weeks ago, but the now the website is accessible again too. Former users are still able to use their login details, and most of the old torrents are still listed on the site.

Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Hmm... gotta wonder if it's run directly from an NSA server now.
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

That's a good question..... considering last I heard they had rebranded themselves as "D2" and changed their URL completely. But the D2 site is now closed and links back to Demonoid, so hopefully not.

Besides, when the FEDS takeover a site, they usually brag about it, by taking down the website and replacing it with a generic page that says

Hi. We're the Federal Government, and we shut this website down because we believed what some greedy corporate asshole told us when he whined about "piracy", so you can suck it!

That's a paraphrase, of course. But pretty much the spirit of what they say......
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...