X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Ronald Reagan - Liberal Democrat

And he didn't even mention the 11 tax increases.....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Republican deity ??

LMAO !!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Here's the complete Reagan radio speech from 1948...

I would have voted for that guy. Ironically, the guy he became was who I voted against a few months after my 18th birthday.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Here's the complete Reagan radio speech from 1948...

I would have voted for that guy. Ironically, the guy he became was who I voted against a few months after my 18th birthday.
          Reagan became republican when he became a corporate spokesman. The Gipper was a GE man. So is Obama. They should just rename to two political parties GE/Goldman Sachs Party No.1 and GE/Goldman Sachs Party No. 2.

Unions? Ha! ha! ha! Yeah Obama will take their campaign money and then secretly stab them in the back by making under the table trade agreements. At least Republicans fuck unions in the open. There's no difference really. Everyone but the corporations get fucked up the ass.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...