X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Vengeance
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Reminder why Aerosmith was once great.

Despite what's happened to the band the last ten years....this 1977 show will live on!
    Stay Frosty, muthas!
  • GreenBayLA
    Sniper
    • Jan 2006

Great show. While they had good and bad nights 1977 was possibly the peak of first era. Lord of the Thighs and Rattlesnake Shake top my list here.
    "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• 78/84 guy
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2005

Grunge. Before grunge. They still are a great live band. Just take out the songs written after 1990.

Comment

• Zing!
        Veteran
        • Oct 2011

Reminder why Aerosmith was once great.

I LOVE early Aerosmith. Pretty much everything up to Done With Mirrors. Everything after, including Permanent Vacation, I can't listen to.
        My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Mushroom
          Commando
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Zing!
          I LOVE early Aerosmith. Pretty much everything up to Done With Mirrors. Everything after, including Permanent Vacation, I can't listen to.
          I had to nearly gag the first time I heard "Dude,..." I remember it being previewed on Metal Shop (KGB, San Diego), and Guns & Roses aired next with Welcome to the Jungle.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Zing!
            Completely agree. There are only a hand full of post Mirrors songs I can listen to, and that's mostly for the riffs. Not something I'm glad to say about such a great band's track record for the past 28 years.

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

That was really, really cool.

Thanks for posting.
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...