X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fraroc
    Commando
    • Jun 2012

Mark Dice can eat my fucking ass

I've been meaning to make a thread on that shithead for a while and now I'm finally going to get around to it. This is going to be sort of a ranting style thread.

Mark Dice, you are a fucking huge piece of shit, I've honestly had enough of you. Over the years I've watched your videos on YouTube talking shit about celebrities and saying that they're all part of the illuminati, I've written you off as just another conspiaracy theorist/fear prostitute just like your buddy Alex Jones. I've also been watching your "Crazy Petition" videos that according to you, show off how brainwashed the American people are. "OBAMA ZOMBIES PETITION TO GET RID OF FIRST AMENDMENT!!" Give me a fucking break, after seeing a lot of your videos, I am really beginning to think that these petition videos are all fucking staged. If not, then has it ever occurred to you that these people are signing your bullshit petitions is just so you'll shut the fuck up, leave them alone, and stop fucking badgering them? Nonetheless, the petition videos show you how much of a scumbag you really are, you fucking piece of shit. All you're getting out of that is making your fucking fellow American look stupid, thus bringing you down as an American yourself.

You're also incredibly defensive and you can't stand it when people have a dissenting opinion. So many people said that you took your fucking crazy conspiracy nut beliefs to a fucking limit when you prayed for God to kill Lil Wayne, Lady Gaga, and Ke$ha (In addition to being a conspiracy nut, Mark Dice is also a Christian fundie, fucking LOVELY. Which I also find fucking hilarious because you said in one of your videos that you hated Fred Phelps and the Westboro Bastard Cult, way to fucking lower yourself to their standards, cuntface.) I mean, I hate fucking Lil Wayne and Ke$ha but I'm not going to pray to God that they die because they're part of your so called "illuminati". Your fucking response to people saying that you took it to the limit was calling us "pussies" and "sheeple". Basically confirms my point that you can't take any opposing opinions, you can dish it out but you can't take it. You fucking cocksucker.

Anyways, I said what I needed to say.
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Solution = don't watch him.

Life is too short to waste on these windbag idiots unless they amuse you.

Before the internet these guys used to be the mentally confused guy you saw holding a placard and shouting the end is nigh in the middle of town being ignored or laughed at by passers by.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

That's not true...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Mark Dice is so goddamned out of his mind with all of his "Celebrity X is a Satanic Tool of the Illuminati" horseshit that he makes Alex Jones and Glenn BecKKK seem rational by comparison.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Zing!
          Veteran
          • Oct 2011

Who the hell is Mark Dice?
          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

He's a wack job conspiracy theorist who believes that pretty much every celebrity on earth engages in anal sex Satanic orgies in allegiance to the Illuminati.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by FORD
              He's a wack job conspiracy theorist who believes that pretty much every celebrity on earth engages in anal sex Satanic orgies in allegiance to the Illuminati.
              luckies
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Most do exactly that...

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

You seriously believe that dragonshit, Mr. Presley?

You believe that I would need such an elaborate pretense as all of that imaginary conspiracy that Dice lays out, in order to expand my Most Unholy influence throughout the world?

Please.... give a Devil a little more credit than that!
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

I don't give the devil jack shit...

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Wow he is class ,really funny , like an Ali g vibe going on . Not sure it wouldn't wear a bit thin after a while .
                      Parody is a hard target
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        I don't give the devil jack shit...
                        Well.... except your soul, of course. You should have read the fine print when you signed that contract with Colonel Parker.
                        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          Most do exactly that...
                          Go fuck a wood chipper.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Kristy