X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Weeksy Lee Roth
    Groupie
    • Jan 2004

Isolated Synth track for Jump?

I'm trying to organize my band to do Jump, but we don't have a keyboard player
    and I can't find an authentic mp3 or MIDI track with the synth sound identical
    to the album version or even someone that plays it at the right pace and notes
    without putting their own spin on the song

Is there an mp3 of the original track from the 1984 album with the Synth track
    isolated somewhere out there, the only thing I've found close is on youtube but it
    has just Dave's vocals isolated with the Synth intro/solo and Eddies guitar solo and outtro
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Just find a new song...geez...

Nobody wants to hear a Jump cover...

Comment

• Weeksy Lee Roth
      Groupie
      • Jan 2004

Thanks for your usual shit opinion that no one asked for

I promise that we wont subject you to listening to it, because believe me the last thing I'd want to do is
      waste energy on trying to entertain you, as you sir are an oxygen thief

Comment

• fraroc
        Commando
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Weeksy Lee Roth
        Thanks for your usual shit opinion that no one asked for

I promise that we wont subject you to listening to it, because believe me the last thing I'd want to do is
        I love you for saying this.
        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

I'm trying to organize my band to do Jump, but we don't have a keyboard player
          and I can't find an authentic mp3 or MIDI track with the synth sound identical
          to the album version or even someone that plays it at the right pace and notes
          without putting their own spin on the song

Is there an mp3 of the original track from the 1984 album with the Synth track
          isolated somewhere out there, the only thing I've found close is on youtube but it
          has just Dave's vocals isolated with the Synth intro/solo and Eddies guitar solo and outtro
          Maybe you could use the intro of Springsteen's recent cover - his keyboardist really delivers.

No, seriously, there must be something circulating, as Eddie's guitar tracks have been for a while.

Good luck!
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Weeksy Lee Roth
            Groupie
            • Jan 2004

If anyone can piece together a decent mp3 of the synth by looping the intro into the verse, that would be awesome

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Exactly. It's repeated from start to finish, except during the guitar solo, so that's a good solution ( much better than making a loop with Springsteen's keyboard player's intro )
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

As your version of Jump will be as you make all three people leave the bar...

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Maybe find a MIDI file?
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2004

The only thing I've found close is on youtube but it
                    Those would be the Guitar Hero track rips.
                    I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

Working...