PDA

View Full Version : New Sammy Interview

DR CHIP
06-30-2004, 10:07 PM
Excerpts from the new Rolling Stone interview with Fat Sam.....

Q: Sammy how does it feel to play to half filled venues, when your tour with David Lee Roth was so much more of a success?

A: Well we tried really hard to promote the shows with the Dave era songs. We figured that since people really wanted to hear those [Dave's] songs live we would promote the shows with them and I would try and sing them. I realized how influential Dave was, when I was on tour with him, because whether he opened or closed the show, the crowd was always bigger for him than me.

Q: Do you feel you live in the shadow of David Lee Roth? In the Van Halen band itself?

A: Not really, because Dave was known for his wild antics, the girls, the fun, the parties. I am more into food, sucking Mikey's dick and being sucked by him, and watching Ed turn more into a Japanese warrior (with his hair) than guitar player. We are different. Dave is a rockstar and I am a fat, beach bum. No hard feelings except for Mikey (laughs).

Q: Do the tarps at the shows bother you? The empty seats?

A: Hell no. I am in it for the money as all the other guys are. We get a fixed amount anyway. Who cares about the fans. Your not recording or printing this are you?

Q: How much do you weigh now?

A: Got another hotdog pal? Let's put it this way...I can't see my dick in the shower pal (laughs).

Q: Why does Ed have so much trouble playing his own stuff anymore?

A: Ed shreds man. He owns the guitar. He makes shit up as he goes and on this tour there is some shit being made up (laughs). I do agree he is having some difficulties, but you know our fans are just stupid as hell. They just don't remember the real Van Halen, so we can sing a little flat and play a little sloppy. Hell for $92 bucks I am gonna enjoy whatever the band thows my way. Dig? We got guys on the internet actually believing that we are HUGE right now.

Q: Do you feel HUGE right now?

A: Well sorta bloated. I just ate fourteen tacos from Taco Bell. Man Ed won't be getting too close tonight.

Q: What are your future plans?

A: Make as much money from the tour as possible.

There is much more interview coming your way in the next edition of Rolling Stone magazine. Make sure you pick a copy up at your local book store. Be sure to catch Van Halen at a half filled venue near you!

Samsonite
06-30-2004, 10:11 PM
I know that was fake but is there a real interview with him in the next Rolling Stone?

pete
Sammy is kinda cool.

I guess when you're in you GOLDEN YEARS you mature.

He's a great-grandfather now.

Post the segment about how DLR politely declined his proposal of marriage.

Panamark
Im glad to see some real journalism regarding this tour for a change ! :D

pete
Originally posted by Samsonite
I know that was fake but is there a real interview with him in the next Rolling Stone?

of course not!

he doesn't matter.

never did

DR CHIP
06-30-2004, 10:13 PM
The only people who can't play their own shit ....is Van Hagar baby.....

EddieFan4Eva
06-30-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by DR CHIP
Excerpts from the new Rolling Stone interview with Fat Sam.....

Q: Sammy how does it feel to play to half filled venues, when your tour with David Lee Roth was so much more of a success?

A: Well we tried really hard to promote the shows with the Dave era songs. We figured that since people really wanted to hear those [Dave's] songs live we would promote the shows with them and I would try and sing them. I realized how influential Dave was, when I was on tour with him, because whether he opened or closed the show, the crowd was always bigger for him than me.

Q: Do you feel you live in the shadow of David Lee Roth? In the Van Halen band itself?

A: Not really, because Dave was known for his wild antics, the girls, the fun, the parties. I am more into food, sucking Mikey's dick and being sucked by him, and watching Ed turn more into a Japanese warrior (with his hair) than guitar player. We are different. Dave is a rockstar and I am a fat, beach bum. No hard feelings except for Mikey (laughs).

Q: Do the tarps at the shows bother you? The empty seats?

A: Hell no. I am in it for the money as all the other guys are. We get a fixed amount anyway. Who cares about the fans. Your not recording or printing this are you?

Q: How much do you weigh now?

A: Got another hotdog pal? Let's put it this way...I can't see my dick in the shower pal (laughs).

Q: Why does Ed have so much trouble playing his own stuff anymore?

A: Ed shreds man. He owns the guitar. He makes shit up as he goes and on this tour there is some shit being made up (laughs). I do agree he is having some difficulties, but you know our fans are just stupid as hell. They just don't remember the real Van Halen, so we can sing a little flat and play a little sloppy. Hell for $92 bucks I am gonna enjoy whatever the band thows my way. Dig? We got guys on the internet actually believing that we are HUGE right now.

Q: Do you feel HUGE right now?

A: Well sorta bloated. I just ate fourteen tacos from Taco Bell. Man Ed won't be getting too close tonight.

Q: What are your future plans?

A: Make as much money from the tour as possible.

There is much more interview coming your way in the next edition of Rolling Stone magazine. Make sure you pick a copy up at your local book store. Be sure to catch Van Halen at a half filled venue near you!

you even amazed me with the utter stupidity of this post.

pete
06-30-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva

even you!!!!!!!!!!

damn, that pretty stupid!

BrownSound1
06-30-2004, 11:14 PM
I think this is funny as hell. Good job, soldier.

gslinger
07-01-2004, 01:10 AM
posted by T.V.

tis tis, wheres you manners, you didnt put the articles photos with your post

i'm just sorry sammy ripped out his shirt in this herseypark vh photo

xoxoxox

Trixie

gslinger
07-01-2004, 01:12 AM
red hospital nurse outfit is different, xoxox Trixie

MAX
07-01-2004, 01:13 AM
Jeeze, look at the rolling flab haning out of his 44 inch waist!!!! My good God man!!!!

gslinger
07-01-2004, 01:17 AM
posted by tv

i'm not sure what to think of this stage attire, but if the RollingStone thought worthy of publishing this article photo to help Sammy's career, you should too. xoxox Trixie

DavidLeeNatra
07-01-2004, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by DR CHIP
The only people who can't play their own shit ....is Van Hagar baby.....

like...uhm...unchained?

MAX
07-01-2004, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by gslinger
posted by tv

i'm not sure what to think of this stage attire, but if the RollingStone thought worthy of publishing this article photo to help Sammy's career, you should too. xoxox Trixie

Any sharpshooters in the house? :eek:

smaz
07-01-2004, 12:16 PM

I am amazed at the utter stupidity of Van Hagar fans.

ashstralia
07-01-2004, 12:27 PM
exactly, THERE IS NO VAN HALEN
WITHOUT
DAVID
LEE
ROTH!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!

JCOOK
07-01-2004, 01:05 PM
NOW I KNOW WHATS BEEN EATING GILBERT GRAPE!

scottydabodi
07-08-2004, 11:19 PM
Well, it's about time Ronald McHagar woke up a smelled the coffee!! This is the most HONEST interview he's ever done!!! Good Work!!

Rikk
07-09-2004, 01:57 AM

I guess someone who's ready for a brain aneurysm from all the cheese clogging his brain wouldn't recognize the humor in that post.

Seriously, you are a fucking loser. Who are you going to convince? That interview was hilarious. The thing is, you're so pathetic, if that interview were real, you'd argue that he comes off really well in it.