PDA

View Full Version : How To Get Into An MLB Game For Free

Nickdfresh
05-04-2014, 09:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfsIs2OIfWU

High Life Man
05-05-2014, 02:19 AM
Here's an idea: how about not being a cheap fuck and pay for things?

I get it, it's expensive. If you can't afford it, don't go. Like so many things in life.

BTW - next year, all MLB entrances will have required full body scans. I think the NFL already has this in place. Get to the game early, kids!

twonabomber
05-05-2014, 03:00 AM
That's gotta be a parody. Most ballparks and arenas have a no re-admission policy.

DLR Bridge
05-05-2014, 06:19 AM
Yeah, I figured it was a joke. Funny up to and including the "somebody's tit" remark.

cadaverdog
05-05-2014, 06:56 AM
Yeah, I figured it was a joke. Funny up to and including the "somebody's tit" remark.
I'm pretty sure that wasn't intended to be taken seriously. They have people checking tickets in every section of Dodger Stadium and they'd tell you that's your problem if you dropped your hot dog. If I wanted to get in for free when I was younger I just waited until the game was already in progress and walked right in. They didn't keep guards at every gate after the first couple innings. It's been a few years so they've probably improved security since then considering the constant threat of terrorism nowdays. They wouldn't want somebody to bring a gun into the stadium and start blowing people away. Dodger Stadium isn't as bad as that guy made it out to be but you never know about people nowdays.

DLR Bridge
05-05-2014, 07:10 AM
No, really? :biggrin:

cadaverdog
05-05-2014, 08:06 PM
I thought I already posted this. I knew it was a joke as soon as it started but my comments were aimed at the first reply.