X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Blazing Saddles

One of the greatest comedies ever made, and Mel Brooks says it couldn't be made in today's America because of all the FUCKED UP political correctness! He's right! Too many butt hurt little fucking pussy ass bitches with fragile feelings.

I don't give a fuck if your ancestors were mistreated 300 fucking years ago. It has nothing to do with you or your kind being lazy worthless fucks. If you or anyone of "your kind" are indeed lazy worthless fucks.

I'm a fucking MUTT, and I don't care what you call me. In fact, I'm sure there's a ****** in our family woodpile somewhere. My cousin has the nappiest hair of any white woman I've ever met in my life! There is no way with what we know of our family history, someone of color wasn't fucking someone! So call me whatever the fuck you want! It won't hurt my feelings!

Hey, I just thought of something. My cousins situation would probably explain why I have a large black cock.

Enough about me! Let's discuss this Mel Brooks thought, and Blazing Saddles!
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

That large black cock you have ,you put batteries in it , just saying
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Great movie tho

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I freaking LOVE Blazing Saddles. My dad used it as a babysitter for my kid. He had the entire movie memorized by age 4 and would act out scenes in public places. Fucking kid embarrassed me numerous times...but those are some of the fondest memories now! The day my grandchild is born, I'll be buying a copy. Payback is gonna be fun!

I wish I could upload the video in my brain of him acting out the scene when the sherrif first gets to town... picture a 4 year old with a huge afro, "anybody move and the n***** gets it.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Your right though if that came our now people would shit the bed , there would boycotts and all sorts

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
            I freaking LOVE Blazing Saddles. My dad used it as a babysitter for my kid.
            That sounds like a good idea...

Comment

• ToraToraTora
              Head Fluffer
              • Aug 2010

" Hey, Where the white wimmin at??????"

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                That sounds like a good idea...
                Better than fucking video games....
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Coyote
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

It's one of those movies that require multiple viewings to catch everything. Just like "Airplane!"...

A Laurel & Hardy handshake for Mr. Brooks.
                  Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Coyote
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• fraroc
                      Commando
                      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Von Halen
                      One of the greatest comedies ever made, and Mel Brooks says it couldn't be made in today's America because of all the FUCKED UP political correctness! He's right! Too many butt hurt little fucking pussy ass bitches with fragile feelings.

I don't give a fuck if your ancestors were mistreated 300 fucking years ago. It has nothing to do with you or your kind being lazy worthless fucks. If you or anyone of "your kind" are indeed lazy worthless fucks.

I'm a fucking MUTT, and I don't care what you call me. In fact, I'm sure there's a ****** in our family woodpile somewhere. My cousin has the nappiest hair of any white woman I've ever met in my life! There is no way with what we know of our family history, someone of color wasn't fucking someone! So call me whatever the fuck you want! It won't hurt my feelings!

Hey, I just thought of something. My cousins situation would probably explain why I have a large black cock.

Enough about me! Let's discuss this Mel Brooks thought, and Blazing Saddles!
                      South Park. Nuff said.

And listen, before you fucking go on about my generation. I know people that are my age (19) and younger that saw Blazing Saddles and laughed their fucking asses off.
                      How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

South Park has it's moments, but even their movie - which was the only musical I've ever watched all the way through - falls far short of Mel Brooks in his prime. And Blazing Saddles was pure genius.

As good as it was though, you have to wonder if it might have been even better if Richard Pryor had played Bart (which was the original plan).
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                            It has nothing to do with you or your kind being lazy worthless fucks. If you or anyone of "your kind" are indeed lazy worthless fucks.
                            And you say I'm mean to Smellvis.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

You're not smart enough to be mean...

Comment

Working...