Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Adam & Eve were stoners!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

duh
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I still say an apple was involved in the story though......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

The Adam and Eve story infers that the human race came from incest.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• WACF
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express

So does the Noah's Ark world reboot story...

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            I think that's been explained aready recently. Adam and Eve weren't the only people alive they were the only people in the Garden of Eden. It was the first private community. It was a nice place before the snake infestation. After that it turned to shit.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

I wonder if Adam ever said I'm sick of these mother fucking snakes in this mother fucking garden.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by WACF
                So does the Noah's Ark world reboot story...
                That's been settled too. Noah's sons had wifes on the Ark.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I think that's been explained aready recently. Adam and Eve weren't the only people alive they were the only people in the Garden of Eden. It was the first private community. It was a nice place before the snake infestation. After that it turned to shit.
                  if i'm payin' HOA fees in a private community, they better take care of the snakes!
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

So see if I get this .

This Bible book comes out and the author God is a bit of a mystery . So its like Banksy ?

But there seems to be a bit of question of how original it is , is there a bit of plagiarism involved . So its like Zeppelin 1

But its a mixture of a little history and a bit gobbledy gook ...

Is it a Dan Brown book ?

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Most of the people who wrote that fairytale known as the Bible were high. And on some pretty shitty weed (or ergot, take your pick).

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Most of the people who wrote that fairytale known as the Bible were high. And on some pretty shitty weed (or ergot, take your pick).
                        quail shit too

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                          if i'm payin' HOA fees in a private community, they better take care of the snakes!
                          Yeah, but where you live, the snakes were there first, so they probably consider you the infestation.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            So see if I get this .

This Bible book comes out and the author God is a bit of a mystery . So its like Banksy ?

But there seems to be a bit of question of how original it is , is there a bit of plagiarism involved . So its like Zeppelin 1

But its a mixture of a little history and a bit gobbledy gook ...

Is it a Dan Brown book ?

What gets me about all this is.......God's an omnipotent all knowing being, yet he didn't know Adam and Even ate from the tree of knowledge.

Then Cain lies to God and God doesn't know he's lying at first.

Of course the whole God created Adam, the first man, and Cain goes to Nod..........how's that possible?
                            Originally posted by vandeleur
                            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                              What gets me about all this is.......God's an omnipotent all knowing being, yet he didn't know Adam and Even ate from the tree of knowledge.

Then Cain lies to God and God doesn't know he's lying at first.

Of course the whole God created Adam, the first man, and Cain goes to Nod..........how's that possible?
                              Well, the obvious answer there - without going to the whole "it's all a fairy tale" thing - would be that the Bible was never meant to be the history of the entire human race, but one specific group of people, i.e. the family line that JC would eventually come from.

So who's to say that God didn't put Adam & Eve in Eden, two other people in Nod, and maybe some others in other parts of the world?

Obviously there were enough people living in Nod at the time that God had to mark Cain to warn them not to kill him.

Of course all those fuckers drowned in the flood, so they're irrelevant, right?

Which also completely fucks up the racist idea that God's mark on Cain was turning him black, because Cain's descendants would have all drowned in the flood, as Noah and his family were descended from Adam & Eve's "replacement" son Seth.

And I need a couple of hits from the apple bong of the knowledge of good and evil before I think any more about all of that......
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...