PDA

View Full Version : I was on a secret mission for the army...

DavidLeeNatra
07-01-2004, 06:19 AM
besides from the "mikey blowing sam pic" I posted in another thread...I found that satement from fatman...man, that fucker makes it look like it's a sam solo tour and the (fiew) people out there just came to see HIM:

Yo! Red Heads, I think “It’s About Time” You heard from me. Well, first off things are going great out here. VH is playing great! I’m having a blast! The fans are over the top. It’s beyond my expectations. It feels as good (if not better) than it ever did. Every night I see all you red heads out there flying your CW colors. (Awesome). It puts a big ass smile on my face. It really makes me feel good and comfortable. Come on baby, the Wabos are great. I talk to them almost daily. They are excited about playing Tahoe Wabo July 3 with Vince Neil. I think it’s so cool they can play with anyone, they are bad ass. The Tahoe Wabo is doing unbelievable. I’m so proud of my Wabo’s!!! (A few more to come but one at a time, they got to be right). No cookie cutters, please.

bighank66
07-01-2004, 06:41 AM
Thats pretty funny---Didn't Dave say one time that Vince Neil was Sammy's son?

Daddys loaning his band to his chubby son...

DavidLeeNatra
07-01-2004, 06:44 AM
"shit my pants are torn up and everyone can see my little wiener...I'll never try that damn split jump again...fuck that roth..."