• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Kerry/Clinton 2004

VICE PRESIDENT HILLARY; SPECULATION INTENSIFIES IN WASHINGTON

Official Washington and the entire press corps will be rocked when Hillary Rodham Clinton is picked as Kerry's VP and a massive love fest will begin!

So predicts a top D.C. insider, who spoke to the DRUDGE REPORT on condition he not be named.

"All the signs point in her direction," said the insider, one of the most influential and well-placed in the nation's capital. "It is the solution to every Kerry problem."

MORE

"There are three issues that this campaign will be decided on -- national security, health care, and the economy, not necessarily in that order."

"Kerry believes that no one is better on national security than he is, he served in Vietnam after all, so he has that covered and the suggestion that he needs to strengthen the ticket with someone who has national security credentials is dismissed as foolish."

The insider continues: "The Democrats feel like health care is the domestic issue. But how to make it the dominant topic of conversation -- break through war and terrorism? Hillary Clinton. She catapults it out front with her commission. She tried to provide health care before and the Republicans in congress attacked her and her husband and used a bunch of scandals dirty tricks to stop it, we know they are scandals and dirty tricks because the former president book says so. So now you have the number two person on the ticket who is a 'health care expert' and what will Republicans do? Attack on health care pointing to her commission saying that it was government medicine. Her response -- it wasn't, and the Republicans are a bunch of dirty tricksters, "Liars and Crooks," as Kerry calls them, and its been too long and Democrats wont let the Republicans do it to them again. By the way, it puts prescription drugs on the back burner, the Republicans health care ace. You will have a fully engaged national debate on health care from now until the election."

MORE

"The Democrats economic plan is to say Bush sucks, it's never enough, we must get back to the Clinton Era when 22 million jobs were created. You can't do much better at making that point then-- Kerry/Clinton 2004.

"But what about impeachment and Monica -- wont that overshadow her being picked? It' now been covered in the book. Not only that, but she is a women scorned who has dealt with what so many American women deal with and stuck it out to keep her family together. And Whitewater? It's in the book. Vince Foster? Book. Billing records, White House travel Office? Book, book. All have been covered. All Republican slime tactics.

"Why would Kerry make such a public spectacle about trying to get John Mccain, wont whoever you pick be considered a second choice. Not if it is Hillary!

"There are differences of opinion about how this election will be won but one school says its all about the base. Republicans are bumping up against the ceiling with support from their base and Democrats are sitting on the floor. This would change that.

"Official Washington and national media will fall in love with the idea immediately letting Kerry/Clinton dominate the news through July and up to the Republican convention. She will say she is doing it for the good of the country. I am convinced this is going to happen."

MORE

"But what Hillary about having to wait to run for president? If Bush wins then she is the nominee for 2008 because it will be all Kerry's fault. If she wins she is the first woman VP of the United States, which would help her become the first woman president of the U.S. It would be historic in its own right and change the nature of politics in this country, and mark her place in the history books for ever-- a different history than her husbands."

Developing...
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Closet boy Drudge is completely full of shit on this one.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Wayne L.

I wouldn't doubt it if John Kerry chooses Hillary Clinton to be his running mate because the Democratic Party leaders & their activists are so cynical thinking the American people would vote for a Kerry/Clinton ticket after 8 years of her husband Bill Clinton. John Edwards is all about his looks without any substance which would make him the Democrats version of Dan Quayle image wise in this year's election if it is a Kerry/Edwards ticket.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

It will be Bill before Hitlery...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          It will be Bill before Hitlery...
          Under the 22nd Ammendment, he's not eligible. If he were, he would have been elected to a third term as President, we would still have a budget surplus, a healthy economy, and a World Trade Center.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• distortion9
            Sniper
            • Mar 2004

Oh sweet Lord no....please no. Not Hillary....anyone but Hillary.

That brawd is straight outta Mars Attacks. Ever hear her speak?!?!

"ack, ACKACK..ack ACK ACKACK..ackack....ACKACKACKACK!!!!!!!!!
            http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              and a World Trade Center.
              So I suppose it was Bush too in '93?
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by distortion9
                Oh sweet Lord no....please no. Not Hillary....anyone but Hillary.

That brawd is straight outta Mars Attacks. Ever hear her speak?!?!

"ack, ACKACK..ack ACK ACKACK..ackack....ACKACKACKACK!!!!!!!!!
                LMMFAO! Dude, you used to listen to O&A, didn't ya? I was in stitches whenever they did that.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

double post. odd :confused:
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Mezro
                    Full Member Status

• May 2004

we would still have a budget surplus, a healthy economy, and a World Trade Center.
                    I agree on the first two but not sure about the WTC. Still considering if the conspiracy theories are true.

Mezro...hey FORD..have you ever seen that site: www.letsroll911.org
                    What do you think? You too Elvis
                    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• distortion9
                      Sniper
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                      LMMFAO! Dude, you used to listen to O&A, didn't ya? I was in stitches whenever they did that.

HELL'S YEAH! O&A kicked bootie.....and will be kicking MOORE bootie very, very soon.
                      http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by distortion9
                        HELL'S YEAH! O&A kicked bootie.....and will be kicking MOORE bootie very, very soon.
                        I keep hearing from people that it'll be on satellite and that would suck since i can't get that right now. So hopefully syndication underground will kick up again
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• JCOOK

PLEASE LET IT BE BILLARY IF FOR NOTHING MORE THAN THE COMEDY!

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                            So I suppose it was Bush too in '93?
                            It was the guys who were tried and convicted of the crime. If they worked for Bin Laden, which is questionable, then that would connect them to the BCE by default, as Bin Laden has a long term association to the BCE.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Under the 22nd Ammendment, he's not eligible. If he were, he would have been elected to a third term as President, we would still have a budget surplus, a healthy economy, and a World Trade Center.
                              Reagan would've had a third term before Clinton. His VP was elected, Clinton's wasn't.
                              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...