Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

When Pigs Fly

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Not the brightest pig though, really. Jumping off the right side of the truck into the grass probably would have been a better idea. At least there wasn't any oncoming traffic, which would have pretty much defeated the whole purpose of escaping the slaughter house.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Pigs aren't bright at all, dumbass...

They're also unfit for human consumption...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Have some pork...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

They're also unfit for human consumption...
            Geezus... last night you were posting anti-semitic tirades. Now you're going all Kosher on us.

Oy vey, make up your mind!
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I actually eat very little pork though. For some reason, it always gave me the shits.

But I'll admit to the occasional bacon double cheeseburger.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                Geezus... last night you were posting anti-semitic tirades. Now you're going all Kosher on us.

Oy vey, make up your mind!
                Maybe you should try to understand the Word of God instead of cherry pick scripture for your faux jesus character...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  Compared to what?

A recent study showed that there are several animal species that may be as a human being. Here is a list of the 25 most intelligent animals on earth:

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Gimme a pork chop samitch... Bitch!!
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

Muslims won't eat pork either. The word of their god says pigs are unpure animals. Good on them. But those religious writings they refer to - like Christians and Jews do - date back to times when there were no fridges nor freezers.

Pointing at pigs eating whatever they find is true; but then chickens will eat mice and about anything eatable for them that comes within reach.

Was the meat and bone flour that was used to feed cattle (in a great scale in most western countries) any better than occasional pigs raised in apalling conditions?
                      What about HORMONES?... Beef doesn't really seem any saner. That said, I'm a meat eater all the same, go figure.
                      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

We need more Jerome posts!

I don't eat pigs, for the same reason I don't eat cats or dogs. They're cool funny smart creatures.
                        I'd stop eating meat altogether again (full vego '92-'95) if there was an easily accessible replacement for all the bio available proteins and nutrients.

i.e. which weren't created in a lab somewhere. Or peddled to me by a shyster ex b grade 'athlete'.
                        Or a fat lunatic radio host.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I gots one word for you odd people who don't eat pig... Bacon!!!

Thanks for skipping the pig... those of us who like bacon appreciate your sacrifice!!

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Well the Bible says not to even touch it...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

So what... the bible says a lot of stuff that was just nonsense. The whole don't eat pork business most likely is some pagan bullshit carried over from a bunch of tribal idiots who worshiped fucking cows... as sacred animals.

If you buy into creationism... then god created the food chain. Any ole hawg will eat you without a second thought. Eat or be eaten...

Comment

Working...