ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Better than Gaye Bykers on Acid?
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It's kinda freaky knowing what adults were doing around the time of my birth...
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Fighting red indians?

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

I believe the politically correct term is Injuns.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I always liked the name Oyster Squirt.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

She got on the bus. I wonder if she is still on it?
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                I believe the politically correct term is Injuns.
                The politically correct term is Native Americans cracker.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

Must have been very strong stuff: she says everything is in colour, whereas it's obviously all in black and white.

Time for some Pretty Things

Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 06-25-2014, 04:31 AM.
                  posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                  posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                    Must have been very strong stuff: she says everything is in colour, whereas it's obviously all in black and white.
                    That's the colour they knew. To us, it's black & white, even though it's really all grey, but to them it's colour. It's all they had, they didn't know better.

Everyone knows that colour was only made possible in the 1950s. Before that, there was no technology available to filter sunlight through the satellites as we do now.

Just imagine, if that had been invented by someone who was colour-blind, you'd probably be looking at purple trees right now, or some other weird shit. Red lakes & blue grass. And you wouldn't even know that it'd be wrong, 'coz it'd be all you knew.

Wait! What if it WAS invented by someone who WAS colour-blind? That means that the people we call colour-blind now are the only people who can see REAL COLOURS!

Woah!

Cheers!

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      The politically correct term is Native Americans cracker.
                      Nope. First Nations is the pc term....well, up here anyway...
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        Fighting red indians?
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                          That's the colour they knew. To us, it's black & white, even though it's really all grey, but to them it's colour. It's all they had, they didn't know better.

Everyone knows that colour was only made possible in the 1950s. Before that, there was no technology available to filter sunlight through the satellites as we do now.

Just imagine, if that had been invented by someone who was colour-blind, you'd probably be looking at purple trees right now, or some other weird shit. Red lakes & blue grass. And you wouldn't even know that it'd be wrong, 'coz it'd be all you knew.

Wait! What if it WAS invented by someone who WAS colour-blind? That means that the people we call colour-blind now are the only people who can see REAL COLOURS!

Woah!

Cheers!
                          Well... I was only playing on words!

But do you think colour-blind folks would have been in charge of developing technicolor?

The philosopher's description, that eternity within an hour, is very accurate.
                          I doubt this will remain online for long, as it can easily be perceived as apology for drug use...
                          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                            Nope. First Nations is the pc term....well, up here anyway...
                            I'm curious... not bi-curious, just plain, old fashioned, curious... when they come up with these completely ridiculous terms, do they actually speak with anyone of the minorities they're allegedly trying to protect to see if they agree with the new terms, or do they just do it without consulting anyone?

'Coz if they do, that's pretty much patronizing, which, in this particular instance, translates as being far, far more racist than "insulting" the minorities with the old terms.

Haw! Big White Chiefs know best for Redskin Brothers. Heyhowareya, heyhowareya. Manitou. Pemmican.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                              Well... I was only playing on words!

But do you think colour-blind folks would have been in charge of developing technicolor?

The philosopher's description, that eternity within an hour, is very accurate.
                              I doubt this will remain online for long, as it can easily be perceived as apology for drug use...
                              That's the thing, innit?

If they were, then that means that the sun rays that are being filtered by our satellites are translating into the colours we've been seeing since we were born.

Which means that we don't know better, because we really have no way to compare.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...