PDA

View Full Version : Guardians of the galaxy

vandeleur
08-10-2014, 10:25 AM
Took kids to see this yesterday and I have to say before I start am a fan of the marvel stuff any way so it wasn't a hard sell .
Any hoo it was great , very funny and it sort of starts and doesn't really let up .
Strongly recommend it .

Oh here is the trailer , that doesn't really do it justice but hey there you go .

Oh we seen it in 2d the kids are bored with 3d now :)

http://youtu.be/pE9vypfwbvk

vandeleur
08-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Oh forgot to mention the effects are first class , rocket the raccoon guy it was only afterwards did I go how the fuck do they do that . It's clever that an obvious effect didn't stand out so much to make it a ooh look at me moment .

Yeah ,I know it's a real raccoon :D

Nitro Express
08-10-2014, 03:00 PM
I had a raccoon that was constantly getting into our garbage cans and making a huge mess. I finally took care of the problem and made a coon skin hat out of the problem.

DLR Bridge
08-11-2014, 07:40 AM
I don't know how I never heard of this comic. I started collecting Spider-Man in '78 and have always been relatively familiar with the Marvel Universe, or so I thought. But I have no recollection of a talking raccoon.

I heard there's a decent '70s soundtrack to the film. I like that idea. Worked well for the underrated The Watchmen.