• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

White guilt college

Why race-based affirmative action in college admissions still matters

It is desirable, and admirable, for selective colleges and universities to contribute to efforts to make the social class structure more fluid by recruiting socio-economically disadvantaged students, regardless of race. Seeking such students is a policy choice on the institutions’ part, and while admirable, there is no legal requirement that they pursue it.

Specific recruitment of African Americans, in contrast, should not be seen as a voluntary policy choice but rather as a Constitutional obligation to remedy past discrimination. That our reactionary Supreme Court has misinterpreted the Constitution to deny this obligation is no excuse for progressives to forget the distinction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love the white guilt trip crap.

And commie libs just can’t get their feet on the floor in the morning without thinking of their wrongs through history.

People fresh off the boats from Europe and from Asia have for years out performed blacks.

And here in Florida they’re talking about getting rid of college entrance scores.

Racially motivated politics at its finest.
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I attend a culturally diverse university and it definitely enhances the experience...

I have classmates from all corners of the world and I have learned more from hearing about their lived experiences than from any textbook...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by jacksmar
      People fresh off the boats from Europe and from Asia have for years out performed Americans.
      Fixed.

Comment

• jacksmar
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

dlrb, thanks for correcting that line. Since we’re all Americans, there’s no need for the protest when a white cop shot that black criminal.

I’m speaking about the typical white diversicrat types. You know the ones that twist and strain to explain IQ gaps away.

IQ differences are really tough for the diversicrat types. So while the idiots in Florida try to figure what to do about letting any idiot into a college the first thing they have to do is abandon common sense. For example, the billions of dollars pissed away on ‘head start’ haven’t made a dent.

Teachers have become nothing more than the deliverers of the diversicrat’s curriculum.

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Angel
          I attend a culturally diverse university and it definitely enhances the experience...

I have classmates from all corners of the world and I have learned more from hearing about their lived experiences than from any textbook...
          Really? That’s a really wonderful thing. The wonderfulness of it just presents mirth. You must be so happy to have mirth daily because of your diverse, multicultural, multinational, international, global, continental, and intercontinental Garden of Eden like learning situation or scholarly environment.

And I bet that throughout the United States college and university systems that there’s not one single dormitory dedicated to immigrant types here on college visas to provide them with a sense of community --- excluding you.

By the way, Angel, you do realize that you will have to compete in the workplace with these same diverse, multicultural, multinational, international, global, continental, and intercontinental multi-ethnic types for a real world job known today as administrative assistant---formally known as secretary?

Hope you have really big tits.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

dlrb, thanks for correcting that line. Since we’re all Americans, there’s no need for the protest when a white cop shot that black criminal.
            I agree with that. I just think, by and large, we're a nation of dopes.

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

By the way, Angel, you do realize that you will have to compete in the workplace with these same diverse, multicultural, multinational, international, global, continental, and intercontinental multi-ethnic types for a real world job known today as administrative assistant---formally known as secretary?
              By the time she FINALLY graduates, she will be retirement age. She will be the first person in the History of University, to graduate, and then retire the next day.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Really? That’s a really wonderful thing. The wonderfulness of it just presents mirth. You must be so happy to have mirth daily because of your diverse, multicultural, multinational, international, global, continental, and intercontinental Garden of Eden like learning situation or scholarly environment.

And I bet that throughout the United States college and university systems that there’s not one single dormitory dedicated to immigrant types here on college visas to provide them with a sense of community --- excluding you.

Hope you have really big tits.
                I retired from secretarial work...did that for 25+ years...and I already have a job offer when I graduate in April.
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• dazzlindino
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jul 2009

I retired from secretarial work...did that for 25+ years...and I already have a job offer when I graduate in April.
                  that's all fine and well..really the question was about the tits....
                  I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

and I already have a job offer when I graduate in April.
                    Don't forget the most important part of your new job.

"Would you like fries with that?"

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

IQ differences are really tough for the diversicrat types.
                      What about for those who continually copy & paste cloaked racists crap such as yourself?

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                        Don't forget the most important part of your new job.

"Would you like fries with that?"
                        Not even close...

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by dazzlindino
                          that's all fine and well..really the question was about the tits....
                          I'm almost 52...you DON'T want to see them, trust me.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I'm almost 52...you DON'T want to see them, trust me.
                            Why not?

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              By the time she FINALLY graduates, she will be retirement age. She will be the first person in the History of University, to graduate, and then retire the next day.
                              I graduate in April. 5 years to complete instead of 3 or 4. Would've been less but I cutback on my course load while waiting for cancer to finish destroying my brother's brain.

Comment

Working...