• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Bill O'Really? Wants To Create Team America Mercenary Force

Bill O'Reilly Elite Strike Force:

The Colbert ReportGet More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,The Colbert Report on Facebook,Video Archive

Get the latest Comedy Central shows, The Daily Show, South Park, Crank Yankers and Comedy Central classics like Chappelle's Show, Key & Peele and Strangers with Candy.

• Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LOL I only noticed the CVH logo on his "high school" notebook he brings out just before the 4:00 mark this morning

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Someone told me they were trying to read one of Bill's books and it was so full of foul language they got offended and threw the book away. Bill. If you are going to market stuff to the religious right, watch the language.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-27-2014, 08:09 PM.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

Yea loved the =VH= logo on his notebook....also the same time I thought Jon Stewart gave the best rebuttal to warmongers in this country.

The Daily Show is an Emmy- and Peabody Award-winning program that looks at the day’s top headlines through a sharp, reality-based lens.
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Working...