X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pet
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jan 2004

dave tv????

i keep hearing about these unreleased songs from "DAVE TV" what exactly is dave tv?
    Also, does anyone know about this song...
    "EAT THY NEIGHBOR"
    This unfinished, unreleased original was one of three tracks (DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE OTHER 2 TRACKS ARE?)written for the then-untitled 5150 album that David Lee Roth began vocal work on prior to his departure from the band.

If someone has it PLEASE POST IT!!!

ps . thanks cato!!!!!!!!

Last edited by pet; 07-02-2004, 10:11 AM.
  • TwoFoolsAMinute
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Dave TV used to be on his old Slawterhouse website.

Comment

• spanishfly48
      Full On Cocktard
      • May 2004

here:
      CVH.com
      Eat Thy Neighbor

This unfinished, unreleased original was one of three tracks written for the then-untitled 5150 album that David Lee Roth began vocal work on prior to his departure from the band.
      Confuscius Say: man who go through airport door sideways goin to Bangkok

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." President George W. Bush

Your about as useful as a Poopy flavored Lolly pop

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

spanishfly, I don't think I catch what your trying to say here. Could you further explain. Is this a download we can get? at classicvanhalen.com? How does that relate to the DaveTV topic? I'm lost. If you found a cool download, please give more info.
        Thanks

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
          Sniper
          • Apr 2004

Never mind, I'm a dumass. I didn't read the first post well enough. He asked about the song, you gave info. I got confused I guess.

Sorry

Comment

Working...