PDA

View Full Version : The Tour

headracing
07-02-2004, 11:38 AM
I stop by this site from time to time to see whats up with Diamond Dave. I grew up listening to Van-Halen and Dave will always be one of my favorite entertainers. Having said that, I find it nerve racking to read some of the things people post in here. Everybodys so worried about how the Van-Halen tour is going, thats all you guys talk about. Theres hardly ever any news about Dave. From everything Ive read, excluding this site, the tour is getting rave reviews. Kicking some serious ass. It seems like if you guys hated this version of Van-Halen so much you wouldnt be so preoccupide with what there doing. HEY PANAMARK how many venues has Dave sold out recently. I personally dont give a shit either way. I love the new Van-Halen and I loved the old Van-Halen. I hate it that things didnt work out, but hey thats life. Its been freakin 20 years guys let it go.

guwapo_rocker
07-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by headracing
I stop by this site from time to time to see whats up with Diamond Dave. I grew up listening to Van-Halen and Dave will always be one of my favorite entertainers. Having said that, I find it nerve racking to read some of the things people post in here. Everybodys so worried about how the Van-Halen tour is going, thats all you guys talk about. Theres hardly ever any news about Dave. From everything Ive read, excluding this site, the tour is getting rave reviews. Kicking some serious ass. It seems like if you guys hated this version of Van-Halen so much you wouldnt be so preoccupide with what there doing. HEY PANAMARK how many venues has Dave sold out recently. I personally dont give a shit either way. I love the new Van-Halen and I loved the old Van-Halen. I hate it that things didnt work out, but hey thats life. Its been freakin 20 years guys let it go.

Thanks for dropping by, now FUCK OFF:asshole:

EddieFan4Eva
07-02-2004, 12:19 PM

Thanks for dropping by.....now welcome aboard! :)

guwapo_rocker
07-02-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
Thanks for dropping by.....now welcome aboard! :)

Pole smoker!

Don Corleone
07-02-2004, 12:38 PM

moose
07-02-2004, 12:44 PM

Another fuckin FENCE SITTER. What in the fuck is it with these BOZO's.
"been a Dave fan, Dave is the best............but" you guys are fucked, I can't beleive you have the balls to talk about Dave in a negative way when 2 sentences earlier you "FENCE SITTERS" are praising him. HYPOCRITES all of you. Now do us and yourselves a favour and FUCK RIGHT OFF.

DR CHIP
07-02-2004, 12:54 PM
I like how the Sammy fans now greet each other on a DLR website....the real question to the Sambo's is "What are you doing here".....

Go play at the links....

headracing
07-02-2004, 04:04 PM
I post here cause im one of the biggest Van-Halen fans alive! Ive spent half my life supporting and defending the greatest rock band ever. You guys just dont get it. Its not just Dave that makes this one of if not the best bands ever,its the guys that was with him. So they cant get along, Fine! Ill continue to support who i choose. I believe most of you are gay and have gay fantasies about you and Roth. Good luck , theres a better chance of you hooking up with Roth than Eddie. EAT ME AND SMILE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!

guwapo_rocker
07-02-2004, 04:14 PM
I post here cause im one of the biggest Van-Halen fans alive! Ive spent half my life supporting and defending the greatest rock band ever. You guys just dont get it. Its not just Dave that makes this one of if not the best bands ever,its the guys that was with him. So they cant get along, Fine! Ill continue to support who i choose. I believe most of you are gay and have gay fantasies about you and Roth. Good luck , theres a better chance of you hooking up with Roth than Eddie. EAT ME AND SMILE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!

Well yeah, shit...I have to conceed that one to you dude.

There is a much better chance of us ALL hooking up with

DAVE at a DLR ARMY BASH because Ed's gonna drink

himself to death!

Oh Yeah, and what Moose said!!!

A vote for the Moose!!!!

BigDaddyD
07-02-2004, 04:15 PM
All you have to do is listen to the boots, and you know the shows suck. There is proof. I am sure that they will have at least a few great shows, but so fat, the evidence shows that those would be the exception. Shit I have been playing guitar for 25yrs, mostly because of EVH, but he sounds like shit in 99% of thte boots.

guwapo_rocker
07-02-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by BigDaddyD
but so fat, the evidence shows that those would be the exception.

HAHAHAHAHA....your typo is soooo perfect dude!!!

I'm not slagging you, it just sums up the lead singer

perfectly!!

bluedog
07-02-2004, 04:37 PM
BigDaddyD:

Dude you're listening to the wrong boots if all of yours had Ed playing poorly. I could share some of mine with you. Granted, they're older but still awesome. Mostly early 80s but I do have a few from the 90s where he just rips and believe it or not, I have one from the Cherone tour where Ed was great.

diamond den™
07-02-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by bluedog
BigDaddyD:

Dude you're listening to the wrong boots if all of yours had Ed playing poorly. I could share some of mine with you. Granted, they're older but still awesome. Mostly early 80s but I do have a few from the 90s where he just rips and believe it or not, I have one from the Cherone tour where Ed was great.

GO FUCK YOURSELF, CUNT!

:mad:

guwapo_rocker
07-02-2004, 04:44 PM
BigDaddyD:

Have you listened to the ones from this tour?

Satan
07-02-2004, 04:50 PM
Eddie actually did play good on the 98 tour. Just a damn shame it was with the wrong singer. But he ain't playing worth dragonshit now.

JOE THUNDER, LP
07-02-2004, 04:54 PM
Anyone who uses the name "bluedog" is automatically a cunt. That's all there is to say. Headracing is a close second.

guwapo_rocker
07-02-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by JOE THUNDER, LP
Anyone who uses the name "bluedog" is automatically a cunt. That's all there is to say. Headracing is a close second.

LP???

Katydid
07-02-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by JOE THUNDER, LP

Hey Joe Blunder LP Tell us how you helped mix Diver Down, and was first to break the news that Dave was gonna be on the Sopranos.

This guy has all the news even after it happens.

Katydid
07-02-2004, 05:16 PM
"Ole Blue Dog he died, he died so hard, he dug little holes all over the yard." What was that old song?

"Headracing games...you are a pain with no gain."

moose
07-02-2004, 05:27 PM

LOSER.

moose
07-02-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Well yeah, shit...I have to conceed that one to you dude.

There is a much better chance of us ALL hooking up with

DAVE at a DLR ARMY BASH because Ed's gonna drink

himself to death!

Oh Yeah, and what Moose said!!!

A vote for the Moose!!!!

, THANK YOU!

thefive
07-02-2004, 05:36 PM

NOPE. I disagree with you.

Terry
07-02-2004, 10:18 PM

Eat shit, sheep cunt.

You only started digging Halen after Dave left.

Don't bother qualifying your worship of the faux-rocking power balladeers that comprise Van Hagar by pretending to like the classic lineup, too. Just a bad lie.

Stay over at the links if you wanna drool over what Red Chub and the sisters are doing this year. Think you'll find a more receptive audience.

Useless jagoff.

scorpioboy33
07-03-2004, 12:33 AM
what a shitty board full of shitty fans

MAX
07-03-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33

Then please post elsewhere and quit cluttering up Main Discussion with dumbass pro-Spammy threads. What, do you think that you are the first to start such "original" threads? Also, please save the " shitty board full of shitty fans" drivel? The only reason you are here is to start shit and you know it!!!

Jeeze....... :rolleyes:

BigDaddyD
07-03-2004, 11:55 PM
BigDaddyD:

I am a huge EVH fan. I know he used to be able to play. I am talking about boots from this tour. It is amazing how fast he went down hill. That is not to say that he still can't play. I am sure if he sobered up and practiced a bit his chops would come back, but now he is just horrible and unprofessional.

hot for david
07-04-2004, 12:06 AM

why you don't go to the link?
that's your place , that's the place for the fags n' the fuckin' hagar fans , vh was the best band in the roth era that's all , now it's just a joke with spammy , n' if a have fantasies with DIAMON DAVE THAT'S MY PROBLEM DON'T YOU THINK? n' i'm a woman sucker FUCKIN' SHEEP

MUSICMANN
07-04-2004, 12:47 AM
Ok fuckers, let me get invived in this. ED can still play, he's just not up to his level (at this time) right now. Guitar playing is just like every other talent in life, if you stop doing it for awhile you do seem to get rusty. That doesn't mean that he still is not 100 times better than any other guitar player on the planet. So the guy still has a few cocktails, SO what. I think the biggest problam that dude has, is keeping the band intact. What i mean buy that is, these guys are all rich spoiled assholes, who want to do things their on way. Buy not giving in to Mikey and getting Sammy back, then you lose another origional member. I am also one who believes that this a one off summer gig for Sammy. The tour now is basically the same as the one in 94. And what's really pissing me off about this tour is Sammy lying his ass off about accepting the Dave songs and how he just loves singing them now. Then you read a review that all he does is distract the rest of the band while their trying to play the tune, all awhile mike is singing the fucking thing. Sorry for getting off track. Yes Ed is a bit rusty , but with all the personal shit he's been trough that's to be expected. I just don't think that this summer tour has really got Ed motivated like it would be if Dave was there. That has been his problem since Sammy joined. The trying to out do each other chemistry that Ed and Dave had was magical and now is sorely missed. Hopefully we can sometime in the near future see a true miracle happen and see the true VH arise and give the fans a real tour with all the attitude and mastery playing we all respect and love.

TLR
07-04-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33

You're carrying the biggest load, shitbag.

Panamark
07-04-2004, 02:31 AM

HEY HEADRACING !!

I just noticed my name in all of that.. (How embarrasing !)
I dont know how many venues Dave has sold out recently, I do
know that Van Halen would be selling out every venue if
Dave was with them. I hear Dave is about to be on National
TV in front of millions.. So whatever...

As for the tour going great, are you reading the greater media,
or just the "positive only reviews" allowed at the SH Links ??

Warham
07-04-2004, 07:37 AM
Rave reviews????

This tour is getting mediocre to crappy reviews everywhere.

bru87tr
07-04-2004, 09:25 AM
another useless thread by the award winning headracer as he is giving head all the way to the finish line and winning the spermmy fagar penis trophy for giving the fastest head to spermmy fagar. congrats loser!

scubaa
07-04-2004, 12:53 PM
RE THE TOUR

THANK GOD SOMEONE ELSE THAT ACTUALLY THINKS!! I AGREE THESE GUYS HERE ARE SO HUNG UP ON THE PAST , I CAUGHT THE TOUR IN TORONTO LAST NIGHT AND IS WAS PRIMO

THE VH BOYS ROCKED AND IT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME SITE TO SEE A CAPACITY CROWD, THERE WASNT A BREAK IN THE SHOW EDDIE PLAYED LIKE HE HAS NOT PLAYED IN YEARS

AMAZING EVENING AND WILL CATH THE SHOW IN DETROIT

AS FOR THE WANKER THAT POSTED THE ERIK ESTRADA POSTER, WELL FUNNY A DLR FAN WOULD HAVE THAT TYPE OF A SISSY POSTER IN THEIR COLLECTION , MUST BE ALONG SIDE THE FAGGET DLR ONES

HERES TO THE MUSIC

LONG LIVE VH AND OH YA DLR IF YOU PASS THE EMT MAYBE VH WILL ALLOW YOU TO ASSIST AT ALL OF THEIR TOUR DATES CAUSE I TELL YA YOU WOULD BE A BUSY MO FO AND AT LEAST YOU WOULD FINALLY HAVE A FULL TIME JOB AND NOT HAVE TO PLAY ANY MORE CRAPPY LOUNGES IN VEGAS ...LOL

PEACE

TwoFoolsAMinute
07-04-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by scubaa
RE THE TOUR

THANK GOD SOMEONE ELSE THAT ACTUALLY THINKS!! I AGREE THESE GUYS HERE ARE SO HUNG UP ON THE PAST

Hung up on the past is not really an accurate description of what you have here.

It's like having a vase from the Ming dynasty. If you have one you really have something. If you have one from the pottery barn made in Taiwan, it may look the same on the outside, but it's not the real deal.

Refusing to settle for anything less than Roth is a matter of taste and appreciating the original. The finer things in life. It's called culture.

Sure, I can understand someone thinking that they want to go see VH on this tour because they have never gotten to see EVH play, but in that case you only get EVH and even that is a shell of what it once was. If Roth was in the band, you'd VAN HALEN the greatest fucking rock band of all time. Sorry you can't see the difference.

It's like taking a Piccasso or DiVinci, cutting out one fourth of the painting, and replacing it with an etch a sketch. It'll never be original, and you'll never get the same quality of work.

Roth bless you!!

guwapo_rocker
07-04-2004, 01:32 PM
I think Scooby Doo Doo is actually Dysfunction or his

boyfriend.

TLR
07-04-2004, 03:18 PM
TwoFoolsAMinute...

Interesting avatar. Add scubaa and kidsmegma to the picture and you'll have a set of balls as well.

TwoFoolsAMinute
07-05-2004, 07:29 PM
That gives me an idea!

scottydabodi
07-08-2004, 07:22 PM
Man, I've been readin reviews of the new Hagaritas tour, and honestly, I've only heard one good review... SO, that makes 95% of the reviews I've read have been negative... I've heard some boots, too, which have been HIGHLY unimpressive. So what's up with THAT?!? Eddie's fuckin' up the songs, Sammy can't sing, Wolfie kickin' Ed's ass on guitar, "Unchained" is a disaster, Sam lying ALL OVER THE PLACE to save face, Clear Channel telling the media what to say, Alex is dreaming of Sam's cock, Mikey needs more J.D. so he can sing "Somebody get me a Doctor" cuz Sam WON'T, Ed's dropped from Peavey...... Man, what a FUCKIN' FARCE these guys have turned out to be!! MEANWHILE: Dave's sittin' at the pool drinkin' rum in a coconut shell, with a dozen strippers and they all just laugh at the review, then go inside to bed..... Fuck you, ED.:fucku:

pkolb
07-08-2004, 07:58 PM
I love the new Van-Halen and I loved the old Van-Halen.