X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • headracing
    Roth Army Recruit
    • May 2004

The Tour

I stop by this site from time to time to see whats up with Diamond Dave. I grew up listening to Van-Halen and Dave will always be one of my favorite entertainers. Having said that, I find it nerve racking to read some of the things people post in here. Everybodys so worried about how the Van-Halen tour is going, thats all you guys talk about. Theres hardly ever any news about Dave. From everything Ive read, excluding this site, the tour is getting rave reviews. Kicking some serious ass. It seems like if you guys hated this version of Van-Halen so much you wouldnt be so preoccupide with what there doing. HEY PANAMARK how many venues has Dave sold out recently. I personally dont give a shit either way. I love the new Van-Halen and I loved the old Van-Halen. I hate it that things didnt work out, but hey thats life. Its been freakin 20 years guys let it go.
  • guwapo_rocker

Re: The Tour

Originally posted by headracing
    I stop by this site from time to time to see whats up with Diamond Dave. I grew up listening to Van-Halen and Dave will always be one of my favorite entertainers. Having said that, I find it nerve racking to read some of the things people post in here. Everybodys so worried about how the Van-Halen tour is going, thats all you guys talk about. Theres hardly ever any news about Dave. From everything Ive read, excluding this site, the tour is getting rave reviews. Kicking some serious ass. It seems like if you guys hated this version of Van-Halen so much you wouldnt be so preoccupide with what there doing. HEY PANAMARK how many venues has Dave sold out recently. I personally dont give a shit either way. I love the new Van-Halen and I loved the old Van-Halen. I hate it that things didnt work out, but hey thats life. Its been freakin 20 years guys let it go.
    Thanks for dropping by, now FUCK OFF

Comment

• EddieFan4Eva
      Banned
      • May 2004

Thanks for dropping by.....now welcome aboard!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
        Thanks for dropping by.....now welcome aboard!
        Pole smoker!

Comment

• Don Corleone
          Veteran
          • May 2004

Re: The Tour

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• moose
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Another fuckin FENCE SITTER. What in the fuck is it with these BOZO's.
            "been a Dave fan, Dave is the best............but" you guys are fucked, I can't beleive you have the balls to talk about Dave in a negative way when 2 sentences earlier you "FENCE SITTERS" are praising him. HYPOCRITES all of you. Now do us and yourselves a favour and FUCK RIGHT OFF.

Comment

• DR CHIP
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

I like how the Sammy fans now greet each other on a DLR website....the real question to the Sambo's is "What are you doing here".....

Go play at the links....

Comment

• headracing
                Roth Army Recruit
                • May 2004

Ill tell you why!!!!

I post here cause im one of the biggest Van-Halen fans alive! Ive spent half my life supporting and defending the greatest rock band ever. You guys just dont get it. Its not just Dave that makes this one of if not the best bands ever,its the guys that was with him. So they cant get along, Fine! Ill continue to support who i choose. I believe most of you are gay and have gay fantasies about you and Roth. Good luck , theres a better chance of you hooking up with Roth than Eddie. EAT ME AND SMILE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Re: Ill tell you why!!!!

I post here cause im one of the biggest Van-Halen fans alive! Ive spent half my life supporting and defending the greatest rock band ever. You guys just dont get it. Its not just Dave that makes this one of if not the best bands ever,its the guys that was with him. So they cant get along, Fine! Ill continue to support who i choose. I believe most of you are gay and have gay fantasies about you and Roth. Good luck , theres a better chance of you hooking up with Roth than Eddie. EAT ME AND SMILE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!
                  Well yeah, shit...I have to conceed that one to you dude.

There is a much better chance of us ALL hooking up with

DAVE at a DLR ARMY BASH because Ed's gonna drink

himself to death!

Oh Yeah, and what Moose said!!!

A vote for the Moose!!!!

Comment

• BigDaddyD
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2004

All you have to do is listen to the boots, and you know the shows suck. There is proof. I am sure that they will have at least a few great shows, but so fat, the evidence shows that those would be the exception. Shit I have been playing guitar for 25yrs, mostly because of EVH, but he sounds like shit in 99% of thte boots.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by BigDaddyD
                      but so fat, the evidence shows that those would be the exception.
                      HAHAHAHAHA....your typo is soooo perfect dude!!!

I'm not slagging you, it just sums up the lead singer

perfectly!!

Comment

• bluedog
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Jan 2004

BigDaddyD:

Dude you're listening to the wrong boots if all of yours had Ed playing poorly. I could share some of mine with you. Granted, they're older but still awesome. Mostly early 80s but I do have a few from the 90s where he just rips and believe it or not, I have one from the Cherone tour where Ed was great.

Comment

• diamond den™

Originally posted by bluedog
                          BigDaddyD:

Dude you're listening to the wrong boots if all of yours had Ed playing poorly. I could share some of mine with you. Granted, they're older but still awesome. Mostly early 80s but I do have a few from the 90s where he just rips and believe it or not, I have one from the Cherone tour where Ed was great.
                          GO FUCK YOURSELF, CUNT!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by bluedog
                            BigDaddyD:

Have you listened to the ones from this tour?

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Eddie actually did play good on the 98 tour. Just a damn shame it was with the wrong singer. But he ain't playing worth dragonshit now.
                              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...