• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

41 Shots

For a friend...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Yeah, I don't get it.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

I'm sure you don't...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Same show...

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

As it related to Chef's post you Trollin' waste of existence.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

What are you so afraid of ??

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

The knowledge of having to pay for your welfare.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

You don't pay for anyone's welfare, M.r College Knowledge...

Now get lost...

Oh snap, you already are...

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

In the ten years I've been here not once have you ever mentioned employment and/or having a steady job.

Now that makes you either a

1. Trust fund recipient or lottery winner which I highly doubt

or

2. You are on some kind of welfare - either SSID, EBT or a close derivative.

Seems with all the time you spend on here and all the empty threats you make someone pays for your internet, electricity, food and other amenities. There is no question that person is not you.

There is a third scenario and that you are over 50 and still living with your parents. This seems to be the most plausible considering your antisocial, spew racial epithets and constantly engage in childish temper tantrums. Hardly the signs of a mature man with social responsibility and is capable independent living.

So you see, I do pay for your welfare or will be in the near future once you realize how much your days are numbered.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Hahaha...

What a retard you are...

Anyway, your taxes don't go towards welfare or any social bullshit programs...

Tax dollars go towards the debt the liberals keep racking up...

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I'm afraid they do. To pay for your social immaturity and refusal to grow up and be a man.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                        In the ten years I've been here not once have you ever mentioned employment and/or having a steady job.

or

Seems with all the time you spend on here and all the empty threats you make someone pays for your internet, electricity, food and other amenities. There is no question that person is not you.

There is a third scenario and that you are over 50 and still living with your parents. This seems to be the most plausible considering your antisocial, spew racial epithets and constantly engage in childish temper tantrums. Hardly the signs of a mature man with social responsibility and is capable independent living.

So you see, I do pay for your welfare or will be in the near future once you realize how much your days are numbered.
                        Just be thankful he's not a nurse anymore...
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy

or

He was a nurse, once...

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                            He was never a nurse. His obvious lack of social skills proves that.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                              "Here Ms. Edwards, I have your colloid suppositories, super-tang, and leeches for you! Now let's pray for your cancer and avoid all vaccinations so you don't get autism! God I'm so high...." --Nurse Elvis

Comment

Working...