PDA

View Full Version : sad oh so sad

scorpioboy33
07-02-2004, 11:06 PM
Well this place has turned out to be the worst thing for David Lee Roth... anyone basing their opinion DLR on this place would be left with the feeling that the sterotype of aging...no haired...alcoholic moronic rock fans was right on the money...see yah you losers

Terry
07-02-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
Well this place has turned out to be the worst thing for David Lee Roth... anyone basing their opinion DLR on this place would be left with the feeling that the sterotype of aging...no haired...alcoholic moronic rock fans was right on the money...see yah you losers

Fifty bucks says this isn't the last post we'll see from this asshole.

TLR
07-02-2004, 11:10 PM

Don't let the door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'.

BARE BONE
07-02-2004, 11:11 PM
Boo Hoo Hoo Hoo! Why don't you go cry to your Mommy.

guwapo_rocker
07-02-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Fifty bucks says this isn't the last post we'll see from this asshole.

Is that American bucks?:D

rustoffa
07-02-2004, 11:20 PM
Step by step.....follow the directions.

1. Log off
2. Find the car keys or bus pass.
3. Leave everything on, it won't matter.
4. Head out to the highway like the Judas Priest song.
5. Make a real name for yourself via cross-body-blocking a
Mayflower tractor trailer.

ELVIS
07-02-2004, 11:26 PM
Hey littlescorpioboy...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=119643

:elvis:

BARE BONE
07-02-2004, 11:34 PM
That's great Elvis. I might have to use that picture on someone sometime. If you don't mind.

Foozwah
07-03-2004, 06:00 AM
Well Scorpiogirl, I'd like to say that it's been nice knowin' ya, but well...you're a fuckhead.

Bye bye now. :D

bru87tr
07-03-2004, 10:25 AM
I guess ? if you prefer fat, girly looking frontwoman that is currently fronting van fagar as in spermmy!

praise the homo looking fagar, it just makes you look that much more gay!

Daves got a six pack and spermmy has a case. nuff said!

Warham
07-03-2004, 11:38 AM
Why do people post every five days that they are done posting?

Why don't they just fucking leave and not make it a spectacle?

Good riddance.

DR CHIP
07-03-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by TLR
Don't let the door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'.

It's SHOWTIME....

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 01:44 PM

Dude, you are sooooooo right. I love Dave....if i were him, i'd be embarrassed by this site.

POJO_Risin
07-03-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
Dude, you are sooooooo right. I love Dave....if i were him, i'd be embarrassed by this site.

A. You aren't Dave

B. You aren't a Dave fan...you are a douchebag (that's a feminine hygiene product, in case you didn't know)

C. I agree that he'd be embarassed by the idiots that post on this site that have absolutely no take whatsoever...or who ride the fence like some raging whore who found a good fencepost. You know...dickheads like yourself...

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
A. You aren't Dave

B. You aren't a Dave fan...you are a douchebag (that's a feminine hygiene product, in case you didn't know)

C. I agree that he'd be embarassed by the idiots that post on this site that have absolutely no take whatsoever...or who ride the fence like some raging whore who found a good fencepost. You know...dickheads like yourself...

Hey POJO, you've yet to ever say anything that was of any worth.....all you've done is waste alot of H20 and everyone's time. I'm a Dave fan, i'm a Sammy fan, i'm a Eddie fan.....for fuck's sake, i'm a VAN HALEN fan. You dont like it? Good....knock yourself out with the rest of the jackoffs that like to throw insults. See, i dont care...lol....keep it comin' wussboy.

DR CHIP
07-03-2004, 02:09 PM
Hey POJO, you've yet to ever say anything that was of any worth.....all you've done is waste alot of H20 and everyone's time. I'm a Dave fan, i'm a Sammy fan, i'm a Eddie fan.....for fuck's sake, i'm a VAN HALEN fan. You dont like it? Good....knock yourself out with the rest of the jackoffs that like to throw insults. See, i dont care...lol....keep it comin' wussboy.

Another quality post from the six string God himself....

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by DR CHIP
Another quality post from the six string God himself....

Did i mention that you repeat yourself alot? LOL

DR CHIP
07-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Has Ed learned to play Unchained yet....;)

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 02:15 PM
Has Ed learned to play Unchained yet....;)

Yup...and very well.

DR CHIP
07-03-2004, 02:18 PM
Yup...and very well.

Would love to hear it played right....

bru87tr
07-03-2004, 02:20 PM
maybe he will start to practice when Dave hires him as his back up guitarist!

POJO_Risin
07-03-2004, 02:40 PM
Ed...Ed...Ed...the only thing I waste is my time ever replying to morons like yourself...

You like Van Halen? Sure...fine...if you like this version...that just shows what you'll drag yourself down too...you're the kind of guy that would open up your arms to an old girlfriend that dumped you Who gained 100 and gave herpes to your brother...

That's what you're getting with this version of VH...a group that hasn't performed in 9 years...and can't even reach the modest heights they met with Hagar before...

That bitch Ed is done...Sammy can't bring him out of the rockhell he's put himself in...Dave can't...nobody can...

You're band is dead...long live Van Halen...even for those pussies that think both versions are good...

I can't fucking wait until that best of lays a fucking egg...can't fucking wait...pushed by three songs that nobody cares about...

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Ed...Ed...Ed...the only thing I waste is my time ever replying to morons like yourself...

You like Van Halen? Sure...fine...if you like this version...that just shows what you'll drag yourself down too...you're the kind of guy that would open up your arms to an old girlfriend that dumped you Who gained 100 and gave herpes to your brother...

That's what you're getting with this version of VH...a group that hasn't performed in 9 years...and can't even reach the modest heights they met with Hagar before...

That bitch Ed is done...Sammy can't bring him out of the rockhell he's put himself in...Dave can't...nobody can...

You're band is dead...long live Van Halen...even for those pussies that think both versions are good...

I can't fucking wait until that best of lays a fucking egg...can't fucking wait...pushed by three songs that nobody cares about...

And i cant wait until you make any sense.....wait, then again, i dont have forever. C-ya puss.

bru87tr
07-03-2004, 02:49 PM
I hope that means your gone forever! :)

eddiecanblowme4eva is back practicing banjo in his parents basement. good luckeddieloadswallower4eva.

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by bru87tr
I hope that means your gone forever! :)

eddiecanblowme4eva is back practicing banjo in his parents basement. good luckeddieloadswallower4eva.

Of course not...lol

TLR
07-03-2004, 02:58 PM
It's SHOWTIME....

Nice...very nice.

TLR
07-03-2004, 03:00 PM

He wasted a lot of H2O? He's wasted WATER? Learn your basic "Table of Elements," jackass.

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by TLR
He wasted a lot of H2O? He's wasted WATER? Learn your basic "Table of Elements," jackass.

LOL...you got me!! LOL.....i hadnt been awake long when i wrote that...heehee. I'm man enough to admit when i goof! Doesnt change the fact that POJO is a dope. :)

freak
07-03-2004, 04:18 PM
.all you've done is waste alot of H20 and everyone's time.

I take it chemistry isn't your strong suit?

Of course, if you implying that he's left the bathtub run while posting or took a lot of drinks and missed, my bad.

You any relation to KidVegas, perchance? Grow up on the same sheep ranch or something?

The similarities are striking.

RogueHorseman
07-03-2004, 04:59 PM
...Doesnt change the fact that POJO is a dope. :)

You think?

Here's a dildo, now you can go f*ck yourself.

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by freak

Of course, if you implying that he's left the bathtub run while posting or took a lot of drinks and missed, my bad.

You any relation to KidVegas, perchance? Grow up on the same sheep ranch or something?

Dickwad, i already addressed this.....sit & spin.

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by RogueHorseman
You think?

Here's a dildo, now you can go f*ck yourself.

Who asked you pussy?

TLR
07-04-2004, 03:40 AM
LOL...you got me!! LOL.....i hadnt been awake long when i wrote that...heehee. I'm man enough to admit when i goof! Doesnt change the fact that POJO is a dope. :)

Yes, I did.

TLR
07-04-2004, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by freak

lmao :-) On the same page...yes, indeed.

Cathedral
07-04-2004, 03:50 AM
Who asked you pussy?

Someone let the water out of your gene pool didn't they?
You're a sorry sack of gonad residue, ya sheep fucker.

bru87tr
07-04-2004, 09:38 AM
dont bother guys I already ripped eddiefag4eva a new one and he ran away crying with his tail between his legs. if you wanna piss him off just tell him how much he sucks at guitar. fact is he is a EVH wannabe living in his parents basement.

EddieFan4Eva
07-04-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by bru87tr
dont bother guys I already ripped eddiefag4eva a new one and he ran away crying with his tail between his legs. if you wanna piss him off just tell him how much he sucks at guitar. fact is he is a EVH wannabe living in his parents basement.

Wrong on all counts dope....way wrong. Ya wanna talk shit about guitar, i'd be happy to hand you your ass. As for running? LOL Please, unless i get banned, i'll always be here......why? 'Cause i like Dave.....and i like the fact that so many of you cant stand me. It's something to do when i'm bored.

BARE BONE
07-04-2004, 11:38 AM
EddieFan4Eva

Cathedral
07-04-2004, 11:41 AM
You're pretty self important aren't you?
You don't bother me at all and i wish you many happy posts here. We don't ban people like the Links does because this site has integrity which is something you and your group of Spermmy Lovers no nothing about.

You wanna be a valued member? start submitting posts with substance instead of attacking peoples opinions. If you don't then just waste your time and keep showing how immature you are.

I could care fucking less what you do, where you go, who's dick you suck...Just stop turning every thread you post in into battle ground.

Now you can go fuck yourself in peace, I'm through with you and if people are smart they'll stop giving you the benefit of a response.

You're as valuable as a shit stain on toilet paper...

Don Corleone
07-04-2004, 11:42 AM
Trousers held up by a piece of string......just like a true bum

EddieFan4Eva
07-04-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
You're pretty self important aren't you?
You don't bother me at all and i wish you many happy posts here. We don't ban people like the Links does because this site has integrity which is something you and your group of Spermmy Lovers no nothing about.

You wanna be a valued member? start submitting posts with substance instead of attacking peoples opinions. If you don't then just waste your time and keep showing how immature you are.

I could care fucking less what you do, where you go, who's dick you suck...Just stop turning every thread you post in into battle ground.

Now you can go fuck yourself in peace, I'm through with you and if people are smart they'll stop giving you the benefit of a response.

You're as valuable as a shit stain on toilet paper...

I was attacked first dickhead....dont you or 99% of the people here speak of integrity....dont even dare.

EddieFan4Eva
07-04-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Trousers held up by a piece of string......just like a true bum

You wanna borrow a belt? Wont change the bum part, though mr. Corleone.

guwapo_rocker
07-04-2004, 11:53 AM
You wanna borrow a belt? Wont change the bum part, though mr. Corleone.

I disagree, but I respect your opinion.

Have a wonderful day!!:D

Cathedral
07-04-2004, 12:19 PM
I was attacked first dickhead....dont you or 99% of the people here speak of integrity....dont even dare.

Bullshit, Your first post to me started with "No, How about Fuck You" and it was in response to my post directed at someone else.
Wanna see a hypocrite? Look in the mirror.

But that's neither here nor there...

Happy 4th of July to you and yours!

EddieFan4Eva
07-04-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Bullshit, Your first post to me started with "No, How about Fuck You" and it was in response to my post directed at someone else.
Wanna see a hypocrite? Look in the mirror.

But that's neither here nor there...

Happy 4th of July to you and yours!

I was referring to my original first post on this site......oh well, Happy 4th.

Flapjack
07-04-2004, 12:30 PM
Actually what's really sad is what's being passed of as Van Halen post Dave.

If you're a Van Hagar fan, or even a Hagar, then why post here? You should be on cloud nine with the rest of the fags over at the links.

You're just taking up valuable space here, ya Hagar lovin' pussy!
:mad2:

EddieFan4Eva
07-04-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Flapjack
Actually what's really sad is what's being passed of as Van Halen post Dave.

If you're a Van Hagar fan, or even a Hagar, then why post here? You should be on cloud nine with the rest of the fags over at the links.

You're just taking up valuable space here, ya Hagar lovin' pussy!
:mad2:

Up yours Flapjackoff....happy 4th :)

azcrdnal
07-04-2004, 04:26 PM
Up yours Flapjackoff....happy 4th :) fuck you all happy 4th.

bru87tr
07-04-2004, 05:17 PM
eddiejerkoff4eva, no fucking way you like Dave!!!!!

I already spanked you with you toysrus playschool guitar, now take your red bottom and ask mommy to lend you another $14 to buy another one you fucking wannabe poser guitar player!

I have no interest in ripping you again! one lounge guitar player down...bring on the next one!

Roth kills Sam
07-04-2004, 06:38 PM
Up yours Flapjackoff....happy 4th :)

I will be up your smelly mom all friggin night.

GET OFF THE SITE, YOU SPERMY GAYBAR LOVER. YOU FAGS STINK UP THIS PLACE LIKE A FRGGIN KENNEL. I AM GOING TO BEAT YOUR SKANK MOM SO FRIGGIN HARD YOUR FAGGOT VAN GAYBAR "GAY ALL NIGHT" SINGLE IS GOING TO SKIP. TELL YOUR FAGGOT GAY HOMO LOVER BRETT NORTON TO KEEP HIS FAGGOT SHEEP OVER THERE

EddieFan4Eva
07-05-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
I will be up your smelly mom all friggin night.

GET OFF THE SITE, YOU SPERMY GAYBAR LOVER. YOU FAGS STINK UP THIS PLACE LIKE A FRGGIN KENNEL. I AM GOING TO BEAT YOUR SKANK MOM SO FRIGGIN HARD YOUR FAGGOT VAN GAYBAR "GAY ALL NIGHT" SINGLE IS GOING TO SKIP. TELL YOUR FAGGOT GAY HOMO LOVER BRETT NORTON TO KEEP HIS FAGGOT SHEEP OVER THERE

Huh? Come again? Speak english!! Geez.....at least try to pretend to have some grasp on the basic skills necessary to survive in today's society. Was all that too much to comprehend? Ok....this might be easier.....get a clue.

scottydabodi
07-05-2004, 11:15 PM
Well, as far as this site being something to be ashamed of, well, I'm not so sure about that. The fact that DAVE has an ARMY of crazed fuckin LUNATICS loyal to HIM is a testament to the quality of Dave's character. We're all ready to fucking PARACHUTE into Sammy's backyard with bazookas, Semi-Automatic Rifles , and a backpack full of fuckin' Hand Grenades so we can LIGHT UP THE SKY with Sammy's Lame Ass!!!! Dave set a standard that only HE can maintain. Sammy's NEVER been able to push the band FULL TILT like DAVE, and NEVER WILL!!! The quality of the songs, the quality of the performances, and ESPECIALLY the quality of the Guitar Playing have ALL SUFFERED at the hands of Ronald McHagar, anyone who says otherwise is on CRACK. Hey, I don't want ANYTHING more than Eddie to come out fuckin' SWINGIN FOR THE FENCES like he used to!! I spent the first 10 years of my playing trying to nail the 6-pack, but since 5150 it's all turned to fuckin POP MUSIC... Michael Bolton's band kicks more ass FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!! Fuck Hagar, AND ESPECIALLY FUCK EDDIE, cuz HE'S the one that fucked it up for all of us by ripping us off with this Bullshit Hagar Reunion Tour where he can't even PLAY THE TUNES RIGHT, a fuckin' lameass Greatest Hits CD that they've put out because Ed needs "Wine Money". and being in a PERPETUAL state of Doing-the-wrong-thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's fucked up EVERY chance at a reunion there's been, and keeps on goin' back to Sam because Sam will kiss Ed's ass every-which-way-from-Sunday whereas Dave would tell Ed to PLAY KICK ASS GUITAR OR GET HIS ASS KICKED!!!!!!! Man, I gotta go fuckin' SHOOT MYSELF... you HAGAR fans make me want to die. FUCK YOU.:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: AAANNNNNDDDD :upyours: