PDA

View Full Version : bush

scorpioboy33
07-02-2004, 11:11 PM
and by the way...you win 50

this board def. must be filled with G.W. Bush supporters right?

BARE BONE
07-02-2004, 11:15 PM
Another thread I thought you went away.

TLR
07-02-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by BARE BONE
Another thread I thought you went away.

You were right...here's $50.

FORD
07-03-2004, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
and by the way...you win 50

this board def. must be filled with G.W. Bush supporters right?

So you're not a Busheep?

Hey, at least you got your politics right, if not your music.

And honestly, I don't know where the fuck all the Republicans came from, and why they aren't backing their fellow Busheep Sammy Hagar.

I know Dave ain't financing that fascist piece of shit's campaign.

tobinentinc
07-03-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by FORD
So you're not a Busheep?

Hey, at least you got your politics right, if not your music.

And honestly, I don't know where the fuck all the Republicans came from, and why they aren't backing their fellow Busheep Sammy Hagar.

I know Dave ain't financing that fascist piece of shit's campaign.

Has dave ever said what his politics are?? Has dave even cared about politics enough to tell his fans who to vote for like springsteen?? I don't think so. Say what you think dave is, but personally i think he could care less.

FORD
07-03-2004, 01:38 AM
Come on T. Even you can't honestly believe that Diamond David Lee Roth is a Republican ;)

lucky wilbury
07-03-2004, 02:17 AM
in daves book he's all for kicking the shit out of hamas and hezbullah. pro israel and pro guns likes his money and hates taxes. sounds like a republican to me.

tobinentinc
07-03-2004, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Come on T. Even you can't honestly believe that Diamond David Lee Roth is a Republican ;)

Im not saying he is, but im not say he isn't, but the fact is he has never really expressed either way. Just because you are a democrat dosen't mean dave is, but im not saying he isn't :D

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
in daves book he's all for kicking the shit out of hamas and hezbullah. pro israel and pro guns likes his money and hates taxes. sounds like a republican to me.

I was thinking that, but then again he is jewish. (No disrespect). But then again, that would make him a democrat, ahhh im so confused.:confused:

FORD
07-03-2004, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury

Sounds more Libertarian actually.