X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Official August 29 Washington DC, Jiffy Lube Live Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official August 29 Washington DC, Jiffy Lube Live Meetup/Review Thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Looks like this shall be the one and only show for me unless something else comes up....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      Looks like this shall be the one and only show for me unless something else comes up....
      What? No Charlotte show?
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        What? No Charlotte show?

There's a small chance I guess since it's on a Friday, but 337 miles is a pretty good haul....

Comment

• Polk High
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

I just got my tix today. I kinda don't want to see the set list to be surprised. Anybody planning on meeting up?
          We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Polk High
            I just got my tix today. I kinda don't want to see the set list to be surprised. Anybody planning on meeting up?

I will be heading up there, but most likely there won't be much time between the time I get there and the start of VH....

Still haven't gotten any tickets, either....

Comment

Working...