X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

2015 Global Climate Warming Change Thread

This topic used to be hot around here. What happened? Did everyone forget about it already? Do you all have the attention span of Goldfish?

According to your predictions, Louisiana is under water by now, so poor Elvis is drowned. I bet the last thing that crossed his mind was "I wish I could say goodbye to my friends at the Army, but I can't because I'm banned".

So. Did all predictions come true? Are we a few steps closer to drink our own piss in Waterworld?

ANSWERS MUST BE ANSWERED! QUESTIONS QUESTIONED!

Cheers!
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

If you would stop riding around on your monkey spunk moped you would read on the interwebble that global warming is last weeks black. Can you please keep up ,if you want to keep your place as ...... Fuck knows but please keep up.
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      global warming is last weeks black
      THAT is motherfuckin' RACEST!!! RAY-SEST! R-y-i-c-e-s-t.

The fuck, Vandy? I expected so much better than you.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Hahahahahaha, monkey spunk moped. Brilliant.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Wow. No takers?

A couple of months ago you people were ready to kill each other over this.

That's people for you, I guess.

"I am extremely passionate about this subject & I will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to make sure that the end result is to my satisfaction. Well, until I get bored with it. Then I won't care any more."

Cheers!

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I never was but I could be baited on the non science thing. The proper format for these threads is

a) Find a climate change denial post on the internet and present it as fact. The more wacko and obscure the author the better. The best are ones from some guru who is into tantric levitation or some shit or sells brain vitamins.

b) If anyone disagrees skip their point and go straight to abuse. Call them a stupid cunt or something. A fucking moron is good too. Maybe throw in a line about their kids being retarded as well.

c) Get someone else to post that it was cold in their town last Tuesday so how can that be global warming.

d) Finally finish the thread saying you don't care about it anyway, Al Gore has a private jet and this website is shit.
            Last edited by Seshmeister; 05-14-2015, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

You miss Elvis. I can tell.

I'm not going to find any sources denying or confirming this bullshit, I don't care enough. And the reason I don't is that, realistically, whatever I do will have negligible impact.

What made me chuckle was the fervent zealotry of some people, like they believed that if they could get everyone here to agree with them, the problem would be solved immediately. It's fascinating when you get to witness adults still living in la-la-land.

What makes me chuckle NOW is how fast the subject was dropped by the very same zealots. It's probably because their chosen leaders have stopped talking about this & there's now other issues in the agenda.

Again, it's human nature, really. Jump from one "important" issue to another without ever having fixed the previous.

Am I saying it's pointless to discuss stuff? Well, yes. But as long as everyone involved is grounded in reality enough to realise that just talking about it won't solve anything, then we can have a nice chat. The kind that does not involve insulting & biting other people's heads off. Literally or metaphorically.

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Ima you seem quite logical for the average utter psychopath. The problem with these discussions is that they always become personal. E never even read most if any of his posts he just posted bollox and when was called on it posted something else.
                If it was some grand wind up on his part it would have been brilliant , but it wasn't
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• VetteLS5
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2012

He's above average

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Louisiana's not underwater yet but if it keeps raining like it has been here it soon will be.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      Ima you seem quite logical for the average utter psychopath.
                      Aw, you're just saying that. I bet you say that to all the psychopaths. Go on, though.

I know these discussions always become personal. That is precisely my point. Your average "adult" nowadays is nothing more than a tall child. And the more mature they think they are, the more childish they behave. It's beautiful, in a terrifying, depressing way.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                        He's above average
                        She told you, huh?

Cheers!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          Louisiana's not underwater yet but if it keeps raining like it has been here it soon will be.
                          We can only pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that the rising water level doesn't make the alligators move into trailer home parks driven into a furious rampage by the sound of out of tune guitars...

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            We can only pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that the rising water level doesn't make the alligators move into trailer home parks driven into a furious rampage by the sound of out of tune guitars...

It has already happened here in sunny S. Fl...developers have expanded neighborhoods so far into the Everglades that citizens are complaining about deer, gators and seven foot long pythons threatening their expensive puppies and swimming pools.

Darwinism at it's finest, without a bluesy soundtrack.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              It has already happened here in sunny S. Fl...developers have expanded neighborhoods so far into the Everglades that citizens are complaining about deer, gators and seven foot long pythons threatening their expensive puppies and swimming pools.

Darwinism at it's finest, without a bluesy soundtrack.

Sadly, pretty much everything from 15 miles inland (save for south of Naples, which is protected wetlands) on both Florida coasts have been overdeveloped to the point of bursting, so now all of the farmlands and rural areas in the middle of the state are being bulldozed flat for new deed-restricted neighborhoods.

I always enjoy when developers deforest 200 acres of land for some new McMansion development, then call the zone "Hidden Forest Acres" or "Lost Forest Terrace" in an homage to all the trees they destroyed.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...