PDA

View Full Version : Saw Dave's Soundcheck at the Boston Pops today!

NeilDiamondDave
07-03-2004, 03:46 PM
Around noon today... Dave was wearing his "vegas" look. shorter hair, suit pants, dress shirt/vest...First he thanked all the crew and the orchestra people for having them there.. then they played california girls-sounded great. Then the conductor wanted to do it again so they started the song and Dave quickly started waving his arms and got the whole Orchestra to stop. He did the countdown again but this time, just before the keyboard starts the song, Dave grabbed the mikestand, turned around, and said AHHHHHH....just as the keyboard came in.. It was Fucking cool! That my friend Is what Made VH VH... I'm going back tonight to see them so I'll let you know. Oh.. Then they played jump a few times... The solo section sounded unreal with the full orchestra..

moose
07-03-2004, 03:49 PM
Thanx for the update, can't wait till tommorow night!

bru87tr
07-03-2004, 05:43 PM
right on bro!

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 06:20 PM
If it werent for the fact that Roth is doing this stuff to get in the media eye, even if on a limited level, so as to help with the visibility for when he rejoins VH on their farewell tour next year, i'd have to say this is pathetic. Roth and this Vegas vibe was lame before, now it's even worse....but, with the aformentioned reasoning, it's forgivable.

Panamark
07-03-2004, 07:19 PM
I reckon this will be a blast, Dave has been doing a lot to help the little people of late, an MS Charity gig, training and working as a part time medical officer. So to get up and sing in front of this big show, is well deserved ! Nothing any sheep can say, can detract from this.
ONYA DAVE !!!!!

TLR
07-03-2004, 07:21 PM
Go ahead, Dave...

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
I reckon this will be a blast, Dave has been doing a lot to help the little people of late, an MS Charity gig, training and working as a part time medical officer. So to get up and sing in front of this big show, is well deserved ! Nothing any sheep can say, can detract from this.
ONYA DAVE !!!!!

Detract this Panamoron. And you say this garbage he's doing is worthy of the VH "legacy".....LOL......it's a media plug, nothing more.

TLR
07-03-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
If it werent for the fact that Roth is doing this stuff to get in the media eye, even if on a limited level, so as to help with the visibility for when he rejoins VH on their farewell tour next year, i'd have to say this is pathetic. Roth and this Vegas vibe was lame before, now it's even worse....but, with the aformentioned reasoning, it's forgivable.

Something smells in here.

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by TLR
Something smells in here.

Maybe it's you bro....when it happens, remember where you heard it.

Mezro
07-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Roth and this Vegas vibe was lame before, now it's even worse....but, with the aformentioned reasoning, it's forgivable.

Lame is a 49 year old guitar player who looks like a panhandling drunk on stage. Given the misery that usually follows alcohol abuse it's forgivable.

Mezro...is he playing eruption? Oh no, it is just the shakes...

Mezro
07-03-2004, 07:27 PM
Maybe it's you bro....when it happens, remember where you heard it.

Care to share your sources?

Mezro...a bold statement requires proof or else it is just a goof

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Lame is a 49 year old guitar player who looks like a panhandling drunk on stage. Given the misery that usually follows alcohol abuse it's forgivable.

Mezro...is he playing eruption? Oh no, it is just the shakes...

What an ass...lol

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 07:40 PM
Care to share your sources?

Mezro...a bold statement requires proof or else it is just a goof

Hate to say it.....i mean, i REALLY hate to say it.....nothing would please me more than to shut the lot of you up....but i'm not getting anyone fired or in alot of trouble by spewing names, sources, etc. I dont expect or care if you believe me.....just remember me when it happens. :)

Mezro
07-03-2004, 07:45 PM
What an ass...lol

Eddie..yeah he is:D

Mezro...a slow lob volley from one PA native to another

Mezro
07-03-2004, 07:47 PM
Hate to say it.....i mean, i REALLY hate to say it.....nothing would please me more than to shut the lot of you up....but i'm not getting anyone fired or in alot of trouble by spewing names, sources, etc. I dont expect or care if you believe me.....just remember me when it happens. :)

Feel free to PM me and come clean. I'll be the only one who will know and if it leaks out I'm the man to blame.

Mezro...no time to clam up; share the truth

Matt White
07-03-2004, 07:59 PM
What is truly PATHETIC is Van Hagar ripping off the "fans" by doing EXACTLY what they said they wouldn't do....tour behind a greatest hits. And to make matters worse, money grubbing ass pipes that they are, its basically the same greatest hits package that came out in 1996! And to top it off, these lame fuckers are PRAYING for somebody to please notice that their back on the road. A truly pathetic attempt to pad their wallets at the expense of fools too blinded by the sheer mediocrity of this sham of a tour.

Panamark
07-03-2004, 08:03 PM
Detract this Panamoron. And you say this garbage he's doing is worthy of the VH "legacy".....LOL......it's a media plug, nothing more.

Hey fuckstick, thats your last cheap shot at me.

Fair Warning.

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 08:18 PM
Hey fuckstick, thats your last cheap shot at me.

Fair Warning.

You gonna ban me? lol

Panamark
07-03-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by EddieSucks4Eva
You gonna ban me? lol

No, if I Banned you I couldnt make you look like the
right royal Fuckhead you are, Second Warning, you
wanna play ? You can have intelligent discussion
without cheap shots, Dickhead..

BrownSound1
07-03-2004, 08:30 PM

Look dude, do you think you're impressing us with this, "I know something and you don't" routine? Get a clue man. If you're going to spout the rumor, might as well have the balls to back it up with who you got it from. The right thing to do would be keep your fucking mouth shut if you're told something in confidence, but no, you've got to come on here talking, and believe it or not, that is the same thing as betraying your source.

The webmasters here have multiple sources attached to Dave. It wouldn't take a genious to figure out who the are either, but I can assure you they are real. Sarge and myself both have gotten to hang with Dave due to these folks, and are very appreciative of it. That is why you never hear us spewing rumors...or in our case facts that have yet to be announced. It just isn't our place to do that. For instance, if I were to talk to Ray Luzier and he told me something, do you honestly think that I would come in here and tell everyone? Fuck no. Just like when Brian Young was taking Bart Walsh's place in Dave's band....I knew that before anyone here, reason being I worked for the Atomic Punks, and Ralph asked me not to say anything. So guess what..I didn't say anything on here.

Now having said all of that, I'm not going to say that a tour with Dave isn't possible, because it is. Anything is possible when it comes to those guys....

Panamark
07-03-2004, 08:31 PM
Hehehehh. I will just make your posting life hell...

You say you are a Dave fan, fucking show it and conduct
yourself with a bit of class. Sure, argue your point, but
cheap shots dont wear well with me. Do we understand
each other ?

EddieFan4Eva

This is hilarious! I came here for intelligent chat....i was attacked by YOU guys here! So, if i'm used to it and have my own knee-jerk reactions to the majority of you all....so be it. Dont threaten me punk.

Rebel
All of you can complain if you want to, I'm ready to see Dave do his thang!!!! I'm looking forward to it.

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Brownsound1
Look dude, do you think you're impressing us with this, "I know something and you don't" routine? Get a clue man. If you're going to spout the rumor, might as well have the balls to back it up with who you got it from. The right thing to do would be keep your fucking mouth shut if you're told something in confidence, but no, you've got to come on here talking, and believe it or not, that is the same thing as betraying your source.

The webmasters here have multiple sources attached to Dave. It wouldn't take a genious to figure out who the are either, but I can assure you they are real. Sarge and myself both have gotten to hang with Dave due to these folks, and are very appreciative of it. That is why you never hear us spewing rumors...or in our case facts that have yet to be announced. It just isn't our place to do that. For instance, if I were to talk to Ray Luzier and he told me something, do you honestly think that I would come in here and tell everyone? Fuck no. Just like when Brian Young was taking Bart Walsh's place in Dave's band....I knew that before anyone here, reason being I worked for the Atomic Punks, and Ralph asked me not to say anything. So guess what..I didn't say anything on here.

Now having said all of that, I'm not going to say that a tour with Dave isn't possible, because it is. Anything is possible when it comes to those guys....

I'm not trying to impress anyone here....trust me. I'm not gonna drop names, plain and simple. Dont like what i have to say? Dont read then.

Igosplut
07-03-2004, 08:35 PM

These trolls dont get the fact that to be an entertaining troll, ya gotta be funny at least.......

Panamark
07-03-2004, 08:53 PM
This is hilarious! I came here for intelligent chat....i was attacked by YOU guys here! So, if i'm used to it and have my own knee-jerk reactions to the majority of you all....so be it. Dont threaten me punk.

Show me where *I* took the first cheap shot at you ?

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 08:57 PM
Show me where *I* took the first cheap shot at you ?

Ok.....i'm man enough to admit that maybe spewing venom at you was unfounded. Ok, my apologies then...to you. I may not agree with you...but i guess i'm acting no better than the legions here that have flamed me for just being here. So, let this be an end to the silly squabbling in this thread between you and i.

BrownSound1
07-03-2004, 08:58 PM
I'm not trying to impress anyone here....trust me. I'm not gonna drop names, plain and simple. Dont like what i have to say? Dont read then.

I suggest you look at who you're talking to...you could end up not saying a fucking thing on this board again.

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Brownsound1
I suggest you look at who you're talking to...you could end up not saying a fucking thing on this board again.

If you wanna ban me like Bret does to you guys, knock yourself out. I'm not gonna be trash talked and just take it. You wanna discuss things in a respectful manner, approach me in that way.....you wanna bully me, expect to get it back in spades. That's basically it.

Panamark
07-03-2004, 09:03 PM
Ok.....i'm man enough to admit that maybe spewing venom at you was unfounded. Ok, my apologies then...to you. I may not agree with you...but i guess i'm acting no better than the legions here that have flamed me for just being here. So, let this be an end to the silly squabbling in this thread between you and i.

No probs..

If there is new genuine info about Dave and Van Halen, Im sure everyone here would love to hear it. As Brownsound1 mentioned, there are a lot of industry insiders and direct contacts with Dave's camp here.
We pretty much knew when he was recording those songs back in 2000 etc etc. So you must be privy to something extremely exclusive, if you arent jerking our chains.

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 09:06 PM
No probs..

If there is new genuine info about Dave and Van Halen, Im sure everyone here would love to hear it. As Brownsound1 mentioned, there are a lot of industry insiders and direct contacts with Dave's camp here.
We pretty much knew when he was recording those songs back in 2000 etc etc. So you must be privy to something extermely exclusive, if you arent jerking our chains.

Jerking chains isnt my style. I sincerely cannot drop names. But, i'll tell you this.....in due time we'll all be privy to what i've known for about a year. Dave will be back in VH....and make sure you all go see it then.....say goodbye to the greatest rock band ever, as they say goodbye to us all.

rustoffa
07-03-2004, 09:18 PM
Jerking chains isnt my style.....and make sure you all go see it then.....say goodbye to the greatest rock band ever, as they say goodbye to us all.

Explain your style.

BARE BONE
07-03-2004, 09:18 PM
EddieFan4Eva you come here and say something stupid about Dave just waiting for a reaction. You haven't said anything that is worth the debate. Have you heard any of the shows. Mike is carrying Spammy. They be better a trio then have spammy.He can't hit the high note anymore. Ed is the draw not Ronald. From myself and the rest of the army let me just say

BARE BONE
07-03-2004, 09:26 PM
I can take anything you got. What are you going to call me a fucktard. ohhhhh not that. Why are you really here. I like to know no bullshit.

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by BARE BONE
I can take anything you got. What are you going to call me a fucktard. ohhhhh not that. Why are you really here. I like to know no bullshit.

Bro, get a life.....i'm not here to prove or explain anything.

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Explain your style.

Calling it how i see it....standing behind my opinions.

rustoffa
07-03-2004, 09:35 PM

So you're standing behind a magic 8 ball? Nostradumass style?

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
So you're standing behind a magic 8 ball? Nostradumass style?

LOL....no, that was good, btw. But....i'm just not able to drop names. I'm just saying what i can.....not trying to prove anything. I felt maybe some here would wanna hear it.

Northern Girl
07-03-2004, 10:02 PM
If that were true, the WORLD would be ecstatic; but you can understand the skepticism considering all the past disappointments

Northern Girl
07-03-2004, 10:06 PM
BTW I mean ecstatic about a tour with Dave, not saying goodbye to Van Halen

BARE BONE
07-03-2004, 10:34 PM
EddieFan4Eva you make fun of Dave and rip on him every chance you get."Calling it how i see it" you don't see shit. If you hate Dave so much then why are you here. I think your the one who needs to get a life. Get a life bro, ooooh you got me boo hoo hoo hoo.

RogueHorseman
07-03-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
What is truly PATHETIC is Van Hagar ripping off the "fans" by doing EXACTLY what they said they wouldn't do....tour behind a greatest hits. And to make matters worse, money grubbing ass pipes that they are, its basically the same greatest hits package that came out in 1996! And to top it off, these lame fuckers are PRAYING for somebody to please notice that their back on the road. A truly pathetic attempt to pad their wallets at the expense of fools too blinded by the sheer mediocrity of this sham of a tour.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a WINNER of the Grand First Prize!!

RogueHorseman
07-03-2004, 10:37 PM
EddieFan4Eva you make fun of Dave and rip on him every chance you get. If you hate Dave so much then why are you here. I think your the one who needs to get a life. Get a life bro, ooooh you got me boo hoo hoo hoo.

Any armchair shrink can see he is full of jealous rage.

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 11:02 PM
EddieFan4Eva you make fun of Dave and rip on him every chance you get."Calling it how i see it" you don't see shit. If you hate Dave so much then why are you here. I think your the one who needs to get a life. Get a life bro, ooooh you got me boo hoo hoo hoo.

I dont hate Dave...never said i did. Post one time i ever said that. Plus, i may not like everything he's done...but i do like his post VH stuff overall. Do your research before you post.

BARE BONE
07-03-2004, 11:45 PM
Here's one thing you wrote EddieFan4Eva ."I love Dave...and he doesnt look that bad.....ok, well, he doesnt look that good, either. In fact, he looks like shit in that outfit and in some of those pics he resembles an old man doing a Vegas Nightclub act....wait.....heehee Still.....it is an improvement over the Crypt Keeper Blonde Sprayed-on hair vibe he had going before.

Nobody said you have to like everything he does but you start your stupid ramblings looking to start shit. If you like dave so much as you claim, You would want to check it out.

There's my research Joto.

EddieFan4Eva
07-03-2004, 11:56 PM
Here's one thing you wrote EddieFan4Eva ."I love Dave...and he doesnt look that bad.....ok, well, he doesnt look that good, either. In fact, he looks like shit in that outfit and in some of those pics he resembles an old man doing a Vegas Nightclub act....wait.....heehee Still.....it is an improvement over the Crypt Keeper Blonde Sprayed-on hair vibe he had going before.

Nobody said you have to like everything he does but you start your stupid ramblings looking to start shit. If you like dave so much as you claim, You would want to check it out.

There's my research Joto.

I said that i never stated that i hated him......and that's true. I am intertested in seeing the guy.....but i'm not gonna say he looks awesome when he doesnt. Will i watch his performance? Sure.

Cathedral
07-04-2004, 12:11 AM
Can't we all just get along???? LMMFAO...

This senseless bickering is getting old fast.

Matt White
07-04-2004, 12:31 AM
Its too bad that Van Hagar isn't in Boston tomorrow night! How fuckin' funny would it be to see a sea of VH fans out in front of Dave, and Van Hagar playin' to the empty seats! I wonder how much shit Shemp and his sister Ed are talkin' 'bout Dave havin' lost it now? Or how anybody can sing for 'em and the fans will still show up? Karmas a bitch! I wonder if Ted Templeman, Don Landee, or Andy Johns or anybody else who hurt Speddies feelings will be catching this train wreck of a tour?

rustoffa
07-04-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
Its too bad that Van Hagar isn't in Boston tomorrow night! How fuckin' funny would it be to see a sea of VH fans out in front of Dave, and Van Hagar playin' to the empty seats! I wonder how much shit Shemp and his sister Ed are talkin' 'bout Dave havin' lost it now? Or how anybody can sing for 'em and the fans will still show up? Karmas a bitch! I wonder if Ted Templeman, Don Landee, or Andy Johns or anybody else who hurt Speddies feelings will be catching this train wreck of a tour?

Dave was Templeman's boy for sure....Landee almost electrocuted
Ed during the recording of "Top Jimmy". It'd be great to see Templeman accept a "Lifetime Achievment Award" for producing
the most dynamic 5 rock records in the history of the world.....the
ghost of Fiedler would be proud.

Matt White
07-04-2004, 12:54 AM
Right....but those are all the people (excluding Dave) who Speddie claims " Held him back from being able to follow his true musical vision". As if the guy can SEE ANYTHING from behind the fog of booze and drugs! I would love to here from ANYBODY who was in the VH organization BEFORE Dave split. Since, if memory serves me right, everybody except Alex/Shemps drum roadie left with DAVE.

Matt White
07-04-2004, 01:02 AM
I am jazzed that Dave is gonna be on National TV tomorrow night. I think that my disappointment with the Van Halens only compounds my desire to see Dave completely overshadow them. I mean, when I first heard "Its about Time" I was EMBARRESSED FOR ED, and only slightly less disgusted then I was the first time I listened to 5150 and realized that my generations LED ZEPPELIN have completely sold out!

kidvegas
07-04-2004, 01:17 AM
Brownsound shut up you big bag of queer wind!!You're not anybody!!......What the fuck could you do?You worked for the PUNKS,big fucking deal.........lugging a lounge acts shit around to different lounges,big fucking deal!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Roth's Vegas look, you fucking kidding right!!!hahahahahahah.That show was a fucking disaster clown act,I couldn't stop laughing!!That's why he can't play any more big venues here in town,he pissed alot off people with that shit!!He gets the HOB,HAHA......Sammy ALWAYS plays the Aladdin Hotel or Thomas and Mack center!!The EMT couldn't play Vegas,so why noy try lame ass act over in Boston,Boston people are so dam lame and boring,and hate black people,they'll eat up the shit Roth is selling!!Fucking California Girls!!!!HAHAHAH..........Is he gonna' pull up in his ambulance to play these shows?!?

KID VEGAS .............GOD BLESS!!

rustoffa
07-04-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by kidvegas

You just fucked up bigtime motherfucker.

Panamark
07-04-2004, 02:08 AM
Seeya Kid Lauderdale !

Cathedral
07-04-2004, 02:16 AM
Brownsound shut up you big bag of queer wind!!You're not anybody!!......What the fuck could you do?You worked for the PUNKS,big fucking deal.........lugging a lounge acts shit around to different lounges,big fucking deal!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Roth's Vegas look, you fucking kidding right!!!hahahahahahah.That show was a fucking disaster clown act,I couldn't stop laughing!!That's why he can't play any more big venues here in town,he pissed alot off people with that shit!!He gets the HOB,HAHA......Sammy ALWAYS plays the Aladdin Hotel or Thomas and Mack center!!The EMT couldn't play Vegas,so why noy try lame ass act over in Boston,Boston people are so dam lame and boring,and hate black people,they'll eat up the shit Roth is selling!!Fucking California Girls!!!!HAHAHAH..........Is he gonna' pull up in his ambulance to play these shows?!?

ROTMFFLMMFAO, Dude, you should not have gone there. Your ass is about to be sold.

stern101
07-04-2004, 09:07 AM
How sad is it that Dave has become a Vegas act while his former bandmates from Eddie, Alex & Mike are playing to 10,000 plus fans a night with a few sold out shows. And Dave is trying to become an EMT and a Vegas style showman.

How the once mighty Dave has fallen to virtual obscurity.:wow2:

bru87tr
07-04-2004, 09:21 AM
Dave will be performing tonight to more people than Van Hagar will see on thier whole tour!!!!! lol

10k is nothing to brag about considering they are using the Van Halen name. I seriously think though your #'s are not an average and its far lower. I would love to see what these homos look like that love spermmy cause any self respecting man would not admit publically he likes spermmy hagar and Van Fagar love songs!!!!!! lol

but I guess some men still like to sit in the closet wishing they were teenage girls, right sperm101 ? lol

Daves 4th will be bigger than Van Fagars show and be televised to millions....... hhhhmmm I bet Van Fagar could reach millions huh ?

not bad Dave for being in virtual obscurity as Van Fagar fans would say. you go girls!!!!!!!

stern101
07-04-2004, 10:37 AM
You know what?
Dave will be playing to a huge audience tonight. But thats TONIGHT ONLY.
And so will a local Boston area lady who won a local "American Idol" contest last week, does that mean she is a big star?
Shows like this are for the star's whose career and fame have become almost extinct.

Good luck to Diamond Dave and his queer as folk schtick.

I thought Dave was a rock and roll megastar? Not a symphony singer. But one word you get out of symphony is PHONY.

EddieFan4Eva
07-04-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by bru87tr
Dave will be performing tonight to more people than Van Hagar will see on thier whole tour!!!!! lol

10k is nothing to brag about considering they are using the Van Halen name. I seriously think though your #'s are not an average and its far lower. I would love to see what these homos look like that love spermmy cause any self respecting man would not admit publically he likes spermmy hagar and Van Fagar love songs!!!!!! lol

but I guess some men still like to sit in the closet wishing they were teenage girls, right sperm101 ? lol

Daves 4th will be bigger than Van Fagars show and be televised to millions....... hhhhmmm I bet Van Fagar could reach millions huh ?

not bad Dave for being in virtual obscurity as Van Fagar fans would say. you go girls!!!!!!!

Goofball.......you cant even compare what Dave's doing tonight to VH's tour.....this isnt anything to get all boastful about. I'm glad to be seeing him, but dont read more into it than it is.

kidvegas
07-04-2004, 12:51 PM
Cathedral holy shit you're gay what the fuck planet did you come from"You' about to be sold!","You shouldn't have gone there?!What the fuck,who says that shit!!What a tool.

MaxiePad,hey sweetheart how you doing,Freddy Mercury treating you right?!?You get those blood tests back yet,remember you have to wait at least 3 months ok.?Dude do us all a favor have that big black rhino cock removed from your vagina,might help with the retention!!Another Roth fan,you all squeel like pigs,let me guess DELIVERANCE gotta be you fav flik!!

Rebel:HEY SSSSSTTUPID.........DA........iI'm from,,,,ttthe,,,south...I fuck them all my mom,mom sister,my dog.........I'm sssoo sssttupid!!!

Panamark........what a retard,Faggot in Oz and Faggot in USA,2 different things you know that one right!!!Get a job you Brit reject,Do they not have toothpaste down there......you mates all have fucked up grills!!!

KID VEGAS.............GOD BLESS!!!

Catfish
07-04-2004, 01:15 PM

No dude, he's doing this with his regular band. If he had the Mambo Kings back there instead, you could say it was pathetic. Remember, if it wasn't Roth, it would have been Aerosmith.

Mezro
07-04-2004, 07:26 PM
Cathedral holy shit you're gay what the fuck planet did you come from"You' about to be sold!","You shouldn't have gone there?!What the fuck,who says that shit!!What a tool.

MaxiePad,hey sweetheart how you doing,Freddy Mercury treating you right?!?You get those blood tests back yet,remember you have to wait at least 3 months ok.?Dude do us all a favor have that big black rhino cock removed from your vagina,might help with the retention!!Another Roth fan,you all squeel like pigs,let me guess DELIVERANCE gotta be you fav flik!!

Rebel:HEY SSSSSTTUPID.........DA........iI'm from,,,,ttthe,,,south...I fuck them all my mom,mom sister,my dog.........I'm sssoo sssttupid!!!

Panamark........what a retard,Faggot in Oz and Faggot in USA,2 different things you know that one right!!!Get a job you Brit reject,Do they not have toothpaste down there......you mates all have fucked up grills!!!

Hey Kid. You are taking a lot of low shots at some really decent people. For a guy who claims to be Stanford educated it is pretty shocking to see just how limited you really are.

You come off like an uneducated asshole; go ahead an speak your mind but when you make it personal plenty of people get pissed off.

Tell you what: I head to Vegas quite often on business and it would be my pleasure to sit down with you and hear you talk shit about Sarge, Panamark, Cathedral and some of my other good friends from on here. I wonder how brave you are when an internet connection is no longer a buffer between you and reality.

Read between the lines: I'm telling you to go fuck yourself (but politely) and hope you understand that there is a big difference between passion and ignorance.

Mezro...poor Kid...shitty life and plenty of anger...so much so he has to shroud himself in a fictional existence just to keep from putting a gun in his mouth...

RogueHorseman
07-04-2004, 08:36 PM
...For a guy who claims to be Stanford educated it is pretty shocking to see just how limited you really are...

Does he really claim to be a Stanford alum?

Bwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha !!

pete
07-04-2004, 08:39 PM

Mezro...is he playing eruption? Oh no, it is just the shakes... http://www.tommycosmetics.com/owned.gif

pete
07-04-2004, 08:47 PM

you're so smart. a real analytical mind, you are.

what is your name? ahhh "EddieFan4Eva" how.......... adolescent

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=121457

BrownSound1
07-05-2004, 02:13 AM

Say bye bye to the nice people. BTW, I didn't lug anyone's shit around....they wanted us to do a website and they got it, so fuck off. Enjoy the Links motherfucker, cuz your punk ass won't be here any longer. Also, you might be calling me queer on this site, but I guarantee you wouldn't do it to my face. I guess you have queers on the brain since you constantly worship Sammy. I also bet you have a fine collection of Culture Club and Frankie Goes to Hollywood albums as well.

MAX
07-05-2004, 03:02 AM
Here!!! Fucking Here!!!

Eat THAT shit and Smile, Kiddy Toothless!!!!

Panamark
07-05-2004, 04:17 AM
That was one turd that floated far too long before flushing !!!

Calderone
07-05-2004, 10:28 AM
they will comeback with the 1984 clothing and wigs
really dave will be using a 1984 wig and the sheep pants too !

tjvhou812
07-05-2004, 11:06 AM
thats sounds cool, good to see dave back..
just would have been better if he did mean streats instead of california girls

Mezro
07-05-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by RogueHorseman
Does he really claim to be a Stanford alum?

Bwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha !!

Yeah. little boy anal glue made that claim before.

Mezro...maybe he was part of the food service team at Stanford

Mezro
07-05-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by pete
http://www.tommycosmetics.com/owned.gif

Boss, boss...the penguins, the penguins!

Mezro...like an animal kingdom badge of honor

Keeyth
07-09-2004, 02:47 PM

Hey kidvegas... ...I was in Vegas last weekend... ...and I fucked your girlfriend pal!!!